This is the moustache that had to be digitally removed from the Justice League reshoots

>this is the moustache that had to be digitally removed from the Justice League reshoots

Why didn't he just shave it? seems cheaper

>the stache that killed DC

>Do we just have him shave the mustache or spend millions to digitally edit the mustache out of every shot?
>Just fuck my film up
>Say no more

That’s 9 months worth of growth.

He was contractually obligated to keep the mustache.

That's 3 week tops for me. Is he a nu-male?
Can always wear a fake one

>forcing an actor you paid millions of dollars for to shave a moustache
Uh that would be pretty rude sweetie

It was for Mission Impossible 6 and Paramount contractually forbid him from shaving it
If he'd shaved it they'd be the ones with the problem of replacing it with a fake or cgi and it not matching scenes already shot

wasn't he on contract with wb to play superman in their franchise too though? doubt he hopped on a movie-by-movie basis. weird they didn't put a clause in it about his looks.

>he had a contract blabla

>what is a make-up artist?
>what is an fake mustache?

>9 months
No fucking way. I can grow a stache like that in a month or less and I'm not even a hairy guy. And I'm younger than him by a few years.

>what is an fake mustache?
Noticeable

>I'll only shave it if Ben shows up sober

>I have never read or signed a contract or understand how they worked
>Paramount should be delayed and spend more money to comply with Warner Brothers reshooting requirements
Yes that seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do for one of your competitors

>everyone grows hair the same way

Retard

Why didn't they just keep the mustache? He couldn't shave while dead

i don't know, i think it was weird for wb not to add a clause, his superman looks is kinda important.

>Superman starts sporting a moustache in some shots and not in others shots
This isn't an Ed Wood movie no matter how incompetent they are

Henry Cavill confirmed soyboy

>when Disney pays Paramount a ton of money to put this into contract just to fuck with DC

Pube beards don’t count,

What clause?
>the actor must remain clean shaven when not filming
Lolno

Imagine having hair growth on your body that would cost a company literally thousands of dollars
That's fucking alpha

not necessarily clean shaven, not just excessive facial hair growth. not unheard of, they get very specific. wouldn't be a problem with his long-term wb contract. maybe he refused.

honestly, yes, a 300milion investiment is big enough to put thigs about the actor's look in them.

Why couldn't Superman just have a moustache?

>Numales being this butthurt over not being able to grow facial hair

post your stache then

Then they'd have had to reshoot every scene instead of some, costing even more money

This took me two weeks to grow.
I hope for Henry's sake it was just a contract thing. Shouoda just reshot Superman with facial hair.

he looks absolutely based with the stache. not many can pull off the tom sellek like he can

They should've just given him a full grown beard to go along with it. It'd even fit the character at that moment.

You should shave it because it looks abysmal.

>gray
lol how old are you
also are you arabic

So that is what they blew the 300 million on...ahh, okay. Movie was garbage.

>This took me two weeks to grow.
All of it or just the stache?

Dick, muh

Man, I'm not a pro and even I did a better job than DC. It was that easy.

just film the other movie 2 weeks later when it grow back?

This is why studios need to go back to exclusive contracts. Back in the day, if you signed a contract with Paramount you ONLY worked on their films. Letting actors of the leash was one of Hollywood's biggest blunders.

jeez he has really bad chest hair pattern. worse than mine

So they cgi'd the entire lower part of his face, right?

Because Paramount would have sued the shit out of Cavill for delaying production and costing them money.

at least he doesn't look super gay

>explicitly put a clause in a contract in order to avoid a very specific situation
>why didn't they put themselves in that situation?

They had to bring him for reshoots, at that point his contract with paramount for MI6 had legal precedence since his superman looks was only contractually obligated during principle photography for JL.

>ITT: leftists and millennials don't understand how business works

this only took me 4 weeks

Do you have any idea how much that would cost for Paramount? Stopping production for two weeks?

What is it with nonwhites and posting pictures of themselves when uncalled for ?

I dunno, like a couple thousand? I mean it's not like you pay people that aren't working. My boss doesn't pay me when I take two weeks off.

le epic raised eyebrow nu male face

Then they have to delay filming and have people standing around being paid hourly to do nothing for 2 whole weeks

I'm a leftist and was born in 1986 so I don't know if the makes a millennial and I find these people asking "why didnt he just shave" or "why didnt warners make him sign a contract about how he lives his life when not filming superman" to be utterly retarded

>The average fa/tv/irgin

Everyone else on the production is now waiting around with nothing to do for him to come back
Equipment that has been hired is sitting idle waiting to be used
Let me guess, you now expect everyone on the production to just be let go and not be paid for the two weeks and then come back?

Yeah, when the coffee shop closed because of a burst pipe we got sent home and didn't get paid because we weren't working.
Why would you pay people to not work? That's just retarded.

why not just wear a fake one?

i dont caya if you is some supaman

PO LEECE THAT MOOSTASH

underrated

I want to feel that mustache in my boipussy

You are retarded

In what way?

Whenever somebody posts a pic of themselves it ruins the immersion of this place because it shows the harsh reality of what we look like.

Feels like Paramount just put him under contract for the laughts and to fuck with Warner Bros

Mission Impossible isn't some ultra oscar worthy shit where everything has to be original, could have just slapped some beard on him and film the shit.

Still this whole situation with his mustache is pretty comical so fuck it.

Also its usually ugly faggots pandering for attention

"extensive reshoots" weren't covered in the original contract because nobody ever plans to fuck up that bad.

These are the same people you see in cunny threads as well. Remember that user.

can someone photoshop the mustache onto the cgi face?

dont worry i am 6ft 1 and good looking

Speak for yourself; I'm very handsome.

Why didnt they just CGI the moustache on?

Solid hairline. Looks like the guy from HIMYM if he were a terrorist pedophile.

its scary how much you look like my father.
Are you an illegitimate child of my dad?

I have the quintessential shitty beard. Prove me wrong.

film production is not a coffee shop or other day in day out job
you work from film to film
all those people will go find other jobs
and you will then have to find a new crew

it would look bad and not match already done shots with the real one

Well that's stupid, no wonder movie ticket cost so much. I'm glad I just pirate everything.

>why didn’t he just shave the moustache
yeah warner bros should have just called paramount and told them to halt anything they need cavill for after he signed a contract for and suspended that movie due to warner bros fucking up

mine is worse

Thats the best of unkept facial hair desu, unkept neck beards, or unkept full beards are disgusting. Theres something about the hair on the end of the chin and the upper lip that still looks ok unkept, the rest looks like oily pubes if unkept.

>Who would win?
>A $300 million blockbuster
>A mustache

I genuinely think it would have been cooler if they just had Superman rock a mustache.

Of course I wouldn't have watched the movie regardless, but I still think t would be neat.

not the other movies problem. mission impossible company dosent give a fuck that wb had to do reshoots, why should they bend over backwards for another company. if they couldnt do their movie with 300million dollars and a year of shoots, fuck them

You should not be allowed within two miles of a school or playground.

Ok low test bitch. 5 weeks with trimming.

Do you mean unkempt, you fucking negroid imbecile?

>tfw brown hair but red facial hair

>tfw i look like fucking Michael Jackson if i shave my beard

Get

chaosh is a laddah

You are a millennial btw.

Don't you have 4 weeks minimum payed annual leave in the US? Or sick leave? Maternity/paturnity leave?

>you share a board with that thing
ew

are you 17?

Inshallah

Autocorrect didnt correct it so i just assumed thats what it was spelled like

>tfw have the same hairline at fucking 19