Is Gyllenbat the hero DCEU needs?

Is Gyllenbat the hero DCEU needs?

the mouse will find a way to smear him too

No.

Karl Urban as Batman.

Jake Gyllenhaal needs to be the villain.

His voice is too whiny.

>soyboy batman and joker

Batderp.

Nah I thought he's the Nightcrawler already??? Haven't seen it tho.

I would accept jake in either role. I know the goose is Sup Forums's guy but this mother fucker is my absolute nigga

Pls no capeshit Jake

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is way too good for capeshit.

The hero the DCEU needs isn't Batman. DC needs to put Batman away for a while and play with some of their other toys for a while. Anybody who plays Batman is going to have the baggage of eight other movies hanging around his neck.

I like him to but Bones/Dredd Bruce/Bat seems more doable than Gyllenhaal, unless they get him to copy his character from Prisoners for Bruce.

Jake doesnt need to do capeshit so i hope he doesn't

I mean, he looks pretty decent in the Batsuit

Hell yeah

>Hey, uh, I'm... I'm, ya know. The Batman

it should be gosling

gosling should be riddler

no he should be batman

the goose can't act. jake can

>the goose can't act

don't be a fucking retard

So why is Ben not going to be Batman anymore?

maybe if he plays penguin with those sharp ass features

Since when is Batman a role that requires acting

His face looks like that all the time from the alcoholism

Because he's a bloated, depressed middle aged alcoholic?

pure neal adams get to know

>he's a bloated, depressed middle aged alcoholic
Just like modern Batman?
If that's not method acting I don't know what is

wat?

If that's not method acting I don't know what is

>joining the DCEU sinking ship
I really hope he doesn't do this.

All the great Batman actors found a way to project fear through their portrayal.
Keaton, knowing he wasn't a buff action star, chose to play Batman as a silent, stalking menace. Like a classic movie monster.
Bale scared people by channeling his innate anger towards anyone that isn't Christian Bale.
Affleck brilliantly chose to instill others with the fear that he might have a heart attack at any moment.

>I watched the shitty Flashpoint Paradox cartoon so that makes me an expert on comics.

All I can imagine is Batman fucking his sister. Why would this be a good idea?

>Karl Urban

fuck no

who will be the new wonder woman?

IM THE JOKEH BAYBE
>manlet as batman
lol

Why does it have to be the same 30 actors in every fucking movie?

because DCEU is a trainwreck for retards and Ben wants off the sinking ship

I want to rub my dick on that armpit.

>no source

fucking this

Somebody in the men's room overheard a WB junior exec say "Hey, what about the Gyllenhaal guy as Batman?" so it showed up on all the nerd news sites as gospel.

I'm trying to think of an appropriate Batman role for the Goose but literally nothing comes to mind.

It really doesn't matter who they cast as Bats because it's pretty clear they're going to make Gadot and Mememoa the tent poles of the franchise.
Did you ever think this would happen? A world where DC's continued relevancy depends on Aquaman?

Harvey Dent

Nah, Harvey's more of an outgoing, smoozey kind of guy.

Im good with this if they bring in Maggie and have them do a sex scene.

Matt Damon would make a better batman.

Bruce goes missing side movie
Jake Gyllenhaal aka Dick Grayson returns to Gotham to take on the role of Batman.

Pretty much that animated movie with Damien but minus Damien and the whatever story.

Nightcrawler gets wings

>who are you?

>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................batman.

NICE TRY MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU!

WILL!

NOT!

DIVIDE!

US!

I personally like the idea of Gyllenhaal being Grayson.

How does the rest.of Sup Forums feel?

I'm cool with it

unless he replaces the executives making the decisions for the DCMU it won't matter who the actor is under the cowl

That means BatGirl is going to be his ugly sister.

With a physique like he had in Southpaw? Or more lean?

Holy shit that alt right nerd got BTFO.

The next Batman is going to be black.

WE

WAZ

I hope Colbert gets revealed as a predator or something. Then his moral complex will come crashing down

>I hope this guy's career gets ruined because he makes fun of Daddy Drumpf :

>jewish batman

no thanks

KANGS

yeah not that Colbert is exactly a suppository of wisdom, but wishing that someone is a predator is pretty fucked up