Well I guess we know why Armond White loved Justice League so much

Well I guess we know why Armond White loved Justice League so much.

out.com/armond-white/2017/11/17/sexiest-movie-character-year

Other urls found in this thread:

out.com/armond-white/2017/2/24/my-life-zucchini-cartoon-paradise-queers-all-ages
out.com/armond-white/2016/1/26/annual-zac-efron-striptease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Momoa was first introduced in a teasing cameo during Batman v Superman when tribal drums summoned a group of unseen DC superheroes from their individual lairs. (It suggested a call for the sexual substance that the infernally juvenile Marvel movies keep repressed). Momoa emerged with wild hair, bulging physique and gleaming eyes—a promise finally fulfilled when Aquaman appears in Justice League.

>openly homoerotic overtones

you like that thick aqua-cock, DCucks?

>tfw salty butthole

>(It suggested a call for the sexual substance that the infernally juvenile Marvel movies keep repressed
lets be honest here Armond

I kind of laugh at this because I remember when people talked like this about tom cruise.
women and gays go all over the place with this stuff.

>DChads are LITERAL faggots

hahahhhahhahahhhhahhaahhahha

>Despite all the “Nasty Women” and adolescent boys embracing Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman as a Hillary surrogate, Gadot’s girlish pique didn’t send the erotic signals that Momoa emits and that Snyder knows how to photograph.

>Snyder’s sense of our sensual brotherhood includes Ezra Miller’s amusing, gay Jewish The Flash, Ray Fisher’s technologically enhanced Cyborg (a black scientist’s son who evokes the sensitive ethnic backstory of Josh Trank’s Fantastic Four) as well as the already familiar masculine duet of Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne and Cavill’s Superman/Clark Kent.

>the most popular sexual orientation is straight
>so armond white decided to be a fag
Contrarian 2 da core.

this also appeals to my power fantasy

>Ezra Miller’s amusing, gay Jewish The Flash,

As if I couldn't hate that character enough.

>I'm surprised the guy who made 300 continues to make fascist homoerotic flicks

Armond White is gay?
News to me.

What did I just read?

Fucking disgusting white male power fantasy

This isn't fair, Armond doesn't like Marvel because just because the characters aren't sexy enough.

>not white
imagine my shock

they need to pop those shirts off more

out.com/armond-white/2017/2/24/my-life-zucchini-cartoon-paradise-queers-all-ages

>He compares an animated movie about Child Abuse to being a gay man's Toy Story

I still loved it and it got me to see the movie anyways

Never heard of that movie but every character looks like an emo tranny.

Your time is over. The capeshit killer is our king now.

>Despite all the “Nasty Women” and adolescent boys embracing Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman as a Hillary surrogate, Gadot’s girlish pique didn’t send the erotic signals that Momoa emits and that Snyder knows how to photograph.

wtf I hate wonderwoman now

so, armond is bissexual

I fucking hate living in New Zealand
Surrounded by half islander half white and half maori half white mixed breed chad thundercocks who get all the women and leave none for pure white guys like me

Go to google images

Type in "bara hentai" and see what happens

That's what they were going for.

>sexiest
>no abs
Same with superman. Why couldn't they lose weight for their roles?

Is he? Thought he was 100% gay.

>most of his review of JL was dodging the movie itself and attacking Marvel, and lusting after Aquaman
DCucks in a nutshell

I don't get I though he hated it cause Joss fucked with it

Aquaman had the makings of a good character, but was heavily underutilized. Same with Cyborg.

Can't wait to see Armond's review of the Aquaman solo movie.

aquaman is getting his own movie though

Thor has been shirtless in all his movies.

I hated both of them in it. They really needed their own movie first to develop the character because the actors weren't bad but shitty dialogue and script are hard to work with.

So he's a faggot too??

He's a christian faggot. Because being contrarian about movies isn't enough, he has to be contrarian about sex and religion too.

He just pays and pays.

>a bunch of white nationalists hang on the every word of a gay black man
not even surprised desu

Can we talk about the movie?

Is DC finally forgiven after kino such as WW and JL?

This nigga is off his rocker. Thor just came out like last month and is infinitely sexier. Guardians came out in 2017 too right? Pratt gave me a boner when Momoa could only get to a half chub.

Armond would have an argument if he was talking Cavill, but the Marvel cast is much more attractive.

Gays tend (but not always) to like beefier guys like Momoa because they're actually attracted to men, unlike fujoshis who like prettyboys

but Thor Ragnarok had Thor go full goofball mode. Goofballs aren't sexy.

Well his comment on the rest of the cast was

>Snyder’s sense of our sensual brotherhood includes Ezra Miller’s amusing, gay Jewish The Flash, Ray Fisher’s technologically enhanced Cyborg (a black scientist’s son who evokes the sensitive ethnic backstory of Josh Trank’s Fantastic Four) as well as the already familiar masculine duet of Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne and Cavill’s Superman/Clark Kent.

But yeah, I don't get why he doesn't like Thor. Or even Hulk for that matter.

Hes not even good looking. I mean look at those fucking reshoot shots of his face.

Gross. Chris Evans is the sexiest man in capeshit and maybe on earth and no one even compares. I just hope no one evert talks him into shaving this perfect chest hair again

Chris Evans is unironically the best looking superhero rn. His body shape is perfect.

Check out his positive review of Dirty Grandpa, where he's basically just masturbating over Zac Efron

out.com/armond-white/2016/1/26/annual-zac-efron-striptease

I'll always see him as mah boi ronon dex. His revolver is fucking awesome

But those are their worst movies?

Wouldn't be surprised if this was the reason he was gay. Seems like he'd be the type of person to do that.

armond white is gay?

lol, I just looked at Armond's wiki page out of curiosity

>Known for his provocative and idiosyncratic[1] film reviews, he is often regarded by fellow critics and audiences alike as a troll, whose purpose is not to criticise films in a fair and analytical fashion but merely to be contrarian.[2][3] Among otherwise almost universally-acclaimed movies that he has reviewed negatively are The Dark Knight, There Will Be Blood, Up, and Get Out (which he derisively referred to as "Get Whitey"; his review is known for being the first to break the film's perfect 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes). Meanwhile, generally disliked films that he has supported include G. I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Jonah Hex, Grown Ups, and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, the latter of which he indicated as being a better gay-themed film than Brokeback Mountain.

Are you saying you don't find a confused hobo attractive?

Is the Dc vs Marvel comics a perfect analogy for home bred vs international jewry

I never noticed this, but when talking to my gf about Jason momoa the first thing she said was that his eyes are crooked. Guess women notice this sort of thing.

Does Armond White rate and review completely on his sole sexually charged for the laymen enough or not verdict, or is he basing this utterly on the amount of soul crushing or civilization shaming moments he finds in the trailers?

ronon 4 lyfe

He waits until all the other reviews are out, and posts the opposite opinion to them.

>Contrarian gay black man
No wonder Sup Forums loves him.

No my man, that just means you have poor attention and no perception at all

>Get Whitey
fucking kek
/ourfaggynegro/

Probably because you're a beta faggot

Holy fuck. I don't even watch capeshit but I eagerly wait for every DC movie because of the shitstorm it brings. JL doesn't disappoint.

This. Superhero movies is the peak of shitposting on Sup Forums. I haven't seen a super hero movie since 2012 or so but damn, I love these threads

>Get Out (which he derisively referred to as "Get Whitey"; his review is known for being the first to break the film's perfect 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes).

lol, I love that he gets away with shit like this for being black.

Whats the difference between islanders and Maoris? Generally interested, I assumed islanders would be descended from the Maori genes?

There's nothing sexual about that.

True, if I could look like anyone it would be him in The Winter Soldier.

>Get Out (which he derisively referred to as "Get Whitey"

Nah I'm confident and friendly
I'm no pushover

Maori are islanders native to New Zealand
When kiwis talk about islanders, we mean non-Maori islanders, islanders who are native to other islands in the Pacific

>summoned a group of bucks with tribal drums

Louis c.k should sue

>For images like these, Snyder deserves a standing ovation. (You know what I mean)
what did he mean by this?

He fucking called him VOLUPTUOUS in his review

V O L U P T U O U S

Oh cool. What islander races do you have there?

Is there someone like this for video games?

Maori are native, heaps of them in NZ
We have lots of Samoan, Tongan, and Fiijian immigrants

Maybe he just likes clapping?

Something he tells me he might like it too much

>these leftist cuck Wikipedia editors doing everything they can to discredit Armond while remaining """""neutral"""""
Wikipedia needs to be shut down

honestly jason momoa is pretty attractive, I wish I would be like him