Man of Steel forever and ever the greatest one
Look at this build up
youtube.com/watch?v=czFOzIVSxho
Look at this fight
youtube.com/watch?v=rM2WAToprJM

Pure kino

Have it take place in a plane.
With no survivors.

should I watch the latino cam or the russian one?

>more snyder will fix this turd that was ruined by synder in the first place!!!!

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

Go back in time and make the Green Lantern movie not shit. That way the DCEU has enough time to build up to a big team movie instead of rushing it.

They didn't have to rush at all. There were 4 years between the releases of Iron Man and The Avengers. Also 4 years between Man of Steel and Justice League.

All of the characters besides Batman are unadaptable to good live action movies.

Damn, MoS looks like a fucking masterpiece compares to bvs and JUSTice league
It was still too long though, by like 45 whole minutes

Actually take the fucking time to make the movie, spend a year on pre-production and writing a good script. Don't overuse the CGI, honestly this movie was 90% green screen.

I absolutely loved man of steel as a superhero / science fiction film if you pretend it's in an alternate reality setting with a Superman that's divorced from all of his comic / story material that came before.
Sort of like how I liked the Hobbit films a ton but had to pretend they had nothing to do with the books and were the next door neighbor reality of Willow.

fpbp

Yeah but they also had Hulk, Thor, Captain America and even Iron Man 2 in between Iron Man and Avengers. DC just had Man of Steel and went straight into a big crossover with BvS then only Wonder Woman before JL. They didn't rush it time-wise, but the reason Avengers was such a sensation was because it was crossing over all these established characters and the focus was on that crossover, JL has too much to build and introduce to do that. They really should go back in time and make GL not shit, though. The very least they could do is not go along with Cyborg and have John Stewart be the token nigger, that way they kill all memory of the GL movie and have a good character to boot.

What they should have done,
>Batman movie
>Superman movie
>Wonder Woman movie
>Batman movie 2
>The Flash movie
>Suicide Squad movie (follow the animated film, the squad needs to break into Arkham Asylum to retrieve data stolen by the Riddler; this is why Harley is there and why Joker gets involved, give Batman a slightly bigger role, uses villains established in previous films, set-up Waller and Argus for future JLA things, it'll sell much better than lmao witch)
>Justice League movie introducing GL and Aquaman; GL goes to Gotham following an alien's trail and meets Bats, Aquaman reaches out to Wonder Woman as amazon diplomat after a spaceship crashes into his domain, Supes is training Flash; three buddy cop scenarios that come together when they realise it's an invasion
>Superman 2
>Wonder Woman 2
>Batman 3
>Aquaman
>Green Lantern
>Batman vs Superman: Public Enemies (Justice League becomes officially government sanctioned but has to follow strict rules, Batman doesn't go along with it, Superman is ordered to bring him in before realising something's wrong with the deal and they team up)
>Suicide Squad 2
>Justice League 2 with an expanded roster of lesser members introduced in previous films
>More solo films and sidekick intros until JLA 3, BvS: Apocalype, and Teen Titans

>remove wonder woman
>remove aquaman
>remove flash
>remove robotguy

>no monster villian

enjoy your good movie

There is no fixing garbage. What I want to know is, where the hell did they spend the 300 million?? Not on the movie/effects/actors/locations, etc. Maybe into the hype-machine??

One of these things is not like the other.

Would of had green lantern introduced

JL has a higher rating than BvS, which was Snyder's baby.

Also hopefully an Ocean's Eleven-style movie featuring the Rogues from the Flash.

Just a straight heist movie, but with the occasional superpower use(Weather Wizard causing a storm to provide cover/knock out power to a building for example).

Obviously the movie ends with them all celebrating, then getting their asses kicked by the Flash.

>RT scores
Means nothing to me.

Like 12% of critics literally said "I...uhhh...think I can like Whedon right?" then pushed the like button.

They already made BvS. You Marvelfucks are trying so hard to be sarcastic now you are making no sense anymore.

>that blatant 4U reference in JL

Scrap the alien invasion. Already the same plot as the Avengers. Instead, make it that Luthor fabricated what few hints of the invasion Batman has seen, and it was all a ruse to band the JL together so he could get them all in the same room (since he'd apparently been trying to track them since before BvS)

Enter the Legion of Doom.

Still just a giant fucking fight, but at least there are more villains in it.

>>Suicide Squad movie (follow the animated film,

Nah, don't retread that. Make it like, Waller lost some kind of incriminating shit during a breakout, so she has to send Task Force X into some shithole like Corto Maltese or Bludhaven. The villain can be a low-powered but high-status dude like Vertigo or even fucking Bane. Still a crime/military movie, but without a godlike final boss that could totally overpower a guy who can shoot well and a completely mortal reptile man.

Give Batman to Marvel and delete everything thing else in the DC universe.

Oh wait, did you ask how I would fix justice league? I dunno, lmao.

Meanwhile, in a dark and dismal swamp....

make it a Superman movie with joss whedons superman (everything with superman in his suit)