Gunnerkrigg Court

>That's all.
gunnerkrigg.com/

bitch you can't die without me saying I Love You first

Now she has Red's permission to die.

only Le Petite Mort

Come on Tom, get this one wrapped up by next Friday.

So Red frequently sneaks into her best friend's bedroom while she's asleep to spy on her?

That's absolutely not creepy at all

That is the point of the panel, yes.

Notice the doorway in the background
in the top right it's just a square, but in the bottom right it's a rounded shape

What did he mean by this?

Top one is fake, one of Bl...er...Ayilu's illusions. Bottom one is the real world.

maybe they sleep in the same room

I've been becoming slowly attracted to how deranged not-Blue is. Every page she acts like a crazy bitch makes me fall more in love. I get it, Red.

it's not creepy b/c she masterbates and squirts on her covered stomach once she knows she's still alive

I know
But still, it seems too deliberate to be a coincidence

could it be something about how people subconsciously feel about shapes?

Yeah, sure, why not? It could be Jungian archetypes or symbolic of the patriarchy too. Be as academic as you want.

I mean she faked her death for attention in the chapter where Annie accidentally named Red, and now we find out that's a regular occurence. Bitch is obsessive as all hell over Gay Gogeta.

Is it safe to stick a fake dick in crazy?

She does it while she sleeps.

It wouldn't be as good if it were safe. That's probably the appeal. You could rest easy knowing she probably won't hurt you, though. Just inanimate objects and herself once she realizes that it takes being in genuine danger to get your attention.

lesbians are very interesting

Phallus symbolism

Holy shit, I hope Ayilu tries to actually kill herself for attention!
Tom, you pervert, you make all my dreams come true!

where is muh degeneracy

That Gunnerkrigg education has really improved Red's eloquence. I only just noticed.

They should kill themselves for sexual pleasure already!

>Thank you, Annie.
>Your reckless disregard for the lives of your friends has brought us closer together.

the fingerbang match maker of legends

Their culture is full of subtlety.

Reminder that fairies have a fucked up sense of humor

Well done

I made a thing.

>that'sthejoke.jpg

I miss Mort.
He should have hung out with the forest folk, I bet they would have loved him.

>I Have No Mouth And I Must Ppbbbttttthhhhbbbbpppptttthhhttpppbbbhhhppppttthhhhtttttt

It should be blindingly obvious at this point that the fairies absolutely do not give a fuck about what humans consider acceptable interpersonal behavior

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE INSANE

Tom has to pick up the pace, if I wanted lesbians with wacky faces I'd read Cucumber Quest.

Why not develop more Pazkat?

If they didn't give a fuck this conversation wouldn't be happening. It's that they don't know anything- and you have Red asking Annie of all creatures for advice on the situation, thinking that it needs to be explained.

>it probably does
>next panel is Red following Annies advice and looking for some guy called Steadman

somewhere, somebody is being a faggot right now.

Truefax

Also, Red has a moon over june face sometimes and that turns me off right quick.

Imaa draw Red choking Ayilu to death while obsessively repeating that she loves her.

Muscles optional.

Okeh.
But it has to be gross. The last one was at absolute minimum levels of grossness and a total exception!

I'll stream it after doing that muscle gerudo fucking link.
piczel.tv/watch/imaa

Fairies can't really carry a chapter since their gag of being completely random wears thin fast.

Still love ya Tom, you leftist alcholic fuck.

Still waiting

Sorry, I'm not feeling well today, which is affecting my drawing speed.

that suicide panel feels off for me. usually her deaths are silly/over the top

what's not showing is she transformed her head to a giant hand with the middle finger up...and the middle finger is a dick

Red bores me.

What was this page about?

I'm not saying they're sane, but right now they're probably both feeling PTSD. It'd be a good idea to interview all the main cast right now that was at the Jeanne fight, see if anybody else is "going through some shit" or having nightmares, flashbacks, ect. and get them started with proper counseling.

When tom reviewed this chapter he didn't explain any of the symbolism in this page.

(scat and pee and death)