Name another male character in western cartoon history who got more bitches than Marco motherfucking Diaz

Name another male character in western cartoon history who got more bitches than Marco motherfucking Diaz.

Hard mode: loudcest doesn't count and neither does alien rocks.

Ready? Go.

Spider-Man. Bitches love Spider-Man.

Batman

>Name another male character in western cartoon history who got more bitches than Marco motherfucking Diaz.

1 isn't much of a record

Charlie Brown he got like 12 girls in the comic strip... (they are not bitches althought).

He is dating Jackie and Star has a crush on him. That's only two girls.

his Ex, Amy, Leela,all those amazonians, the radiator

FPBP

Benjamin Tennyson.

Finn the Human.
While Finnfags bitch and moan over how "cucked" he is, people still forgot the part where he went out with a series of Princesses in quick succession, and didn't pursue any of those relationships on his own volition.

Spider-man

Finn !!!!

The staff fucked him over with forced bubbline bs though.

Janna also flirts with him

>they are not bitches althought
What a cute thing to specify, user.
I like you.

>he went out with a series of Princesses in quick succession
Breezy was a shit episode though.
So far
it's a breeze
Cage is crying
"NOT THE BEES"

Ben 10

He gets all them xeno girls.

Truth

There was even an episode in Omniverse where an alien had them all compete in a game show for him.

I'm surprised there wasn't an episode of his various future kids showing up and Marty Mcflying all over the place.

>wanting to date Glossaryck's daughter

As if.

Bobby hill

>That boy ain't right...

Marco isn't even in the same league as Bobby Hill.

H E T

Bull.
Fucking.
Shit.

Okay did I miss something? Last I checked Bobby was a born loser in KoTH.

>who got more bitches than Marco motherfucking Diaz.

Does he date and kiss/fuck all of them or is the same ''everybody is into me but I'm too beta to do something about it''?

Well, you would think that. But then you take a look at his track record, and the numbers don't lie.

That's what happens when a show runs for so long. Just look at George Costanza

Beat me to the Costanza reference. By the end of that show Bobby was a loser who was liked by everyone in school, a solid cook, a master marksman, and an expert golfer. He also broke up with a vegetarian girl by eating five pounds of steak. Kid didn't fuck around.

he has 2 bitches.
the rest will only live in fanarts

Connie
Older girl
Veggie girl
Japanese girl

Those are the ones I remember