I'm unironically excited for the future of the DCEU

I'm unironically excited for the future of the DCEU.

Discuss/meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ
twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/837091636010110976
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Going to be absolute garbage.

I TORTURE UUUU

there's a part of me that still thinks it might improve at some point

I know it's foolish, but still

That's an academy award winning garbage to you, bucko!

>improve
How?
From SS?
Because Snyder's entries have been 7/10 and 8/10 (ultimate cut) respectively.

It looks pretty good to me. The only thing I'm worried about is how handsome will Henry look when he's resurrected and becomes the Space Jesus of the DCEU, proper.

What's wrong with your brain and can it be cured?

Why can't people just let people who actually like the DCEU like it?

>BvS
>8/10
Are you sure you aren't thinking of ACADEMY AWARD WINNING MOTHER GONNA FREAKING SUICIDE SQUAD?!?!

Suicide Squad confirmed better than Snyder's best efforts.

Because you faggots refuse to stay in your Reddit safe space, now go MoS yourself.

SS was done under his management of DCEU.

>make-up Oscar means nothing
>SS is better than Snyder films because it got an Oscar

really made me drink

Are you underage?
From Sup Forums?
Why so hostile?
May I remind you that we are discussing entertainment media, not something more worthy of anger, like politics?

>You will give the people an ideal to strive towards.

>Sup Forums kiddie
You all have truly wrecked discussion on this site.

I'm a card carrying Trump-voter, but fuck Sup Forums, you're all underage shitheads.

Patrick Wilson is apparently Orm.

mitebcool

Not him but i learned on this site you get the most (you)s shitposting as a garden variety liberal. fun posting and the Sup Forums pass ruined this board.

because you're an infectious disease, your terrible shit will start leeching into the other things that these characters are in, like you fags that enjoyed 52, you're the reason why all the DC animated movies have been pure shit once they started doing 52 story lines.

you will never not be shit on, you will live, breathe, and die knowing your tastes are a blight upon this fiction and you should feel nothing but guilt and shame for your terrible, poisonous, and cancerous acceptance of something that is so demonstrably terrible.

you are the reason why things turn to shit, you don't hold things to a standard of quality befitting the characters, you are the reason the things people love die a horrific a public death.

>says "52" instead of "New 52" multiple times

casual phoneposter pls go

>after years of WB failing to give Diana the movie she deserves, rumors abound that WW is gonna be trash
>the flash has gone through three directors, has no script and was supposed to start shooting a month ago
>being excited at all for JL after BvS and MoS

OP, at this point, anyone being excited for anything from the DCEU is a concept far beyond my understanding.

that's your argument?

you don't like the way I say nu52?

>>being excited at all for JL after BvS and MoS
wat
Those were great.
Only thing i'm worried about is JL having forced quips, seeing as SS got butchered by the studio.

How are they going to do the underwater scenes? This is my biggest fear related to Aquaman.

They will race behind you

We're within our rights to call these movies and the people who like them stupid just as you're within your rights to like them and be stupid.

>Voted for an orange Russian plant
>Gets triggered by a gif of said orange
If that isn't symbolic of DCEUfags and their relationship with DC comics/characters then I don't know what is.

Have you seen that Webm with Momoa underwater that showed up a few days ago?

It looks pretty great to me.

>52
stop with your tryhard edgyposting you fucking retard, it's clear that you're into the animated shit alone from your embarrassing word salad

>image.jpg
dumb phoneposter

>They will stumble...

They were shit. No amount of info graphics will change that.

>Only thing i'm worried about is JL having forced quips, seeing as SS got butchered by the studio
All signs point to that happening, so you can chuck your hype out the window.

did you 52 fags get triggered?

>They will fall...

Autism.

>They were shit.
I disagree m8.

>infographics
Not everyone who likes these films is a pseudo-intellectual asshole.

I hadn't heard of that until just now. Looks pretty promising indeed.

>w-why aren't you posting from a PC?
K kiddo, maybe mommy will finally allow you the responsibility of having a phone for your birthday!

>But in time

>Not everyone who likes these films is a pseudo-intellectual asshole.
...you know what, you've earned my respect.

>52

You mean New 52. Also not all New 52 runs were bad.

>why all the DC animated movies have been pure shit once they started doing 52 story lines.

They're shit because of the directors and horrible designs.

>they will join you in the sun.

Suicide Squad was shit, m8. Even Ayer didn't like it.

>did you 52 fags get triggered?

52 fags? Are you new on this board? The general consensus here is that 52 was a great comic.

>p-pls screencap me ;_;

>In time you will help them accomplish wonders.

i would've done my own thread if I wanted a screencap, user.

all of 52 was bad

what are you from Earth 3?

Remember when Leto won on Oscar for playing the worst Joker anyone has ever seen? Me neither.

Stop trying so hard faggot.

>the worst Joker anyone has ever seen?
But that's Nicholson playing himself.

at what?

Yeah, and Nicholson is pretty similar to the Joker.

SS winning the oscar was the best thing to happen that night.
youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

Snyder directed that flash scene. A decimal of that movie is his.

It was a pretty dull night.

I've been shitting on the DCEU like anyone else with good taste, and while I didn't care for that particular incarnation of the Joker I thought Leto's performance was pretty solid. He honestly caught me off guard and I went in already hating him for being a fucking tool.

>Casey Affleck wins best actor despite everyone wanting his head on a pike
>everyone upset with the Wrong winner getting announced.

yeah it was a dull night but wasn't without it's moments.

I do like the DCEU movies as comfy time-wasting entertainment (like most comics and cartoons and movies). Snyder is a cutie and I hope he keeps getting movie offers cause he seems so excited about it. That's all I guess

You're the sort of DCEU fan I actually have respect for.

>like anyone else with good taste
And people say DCEU fans are the cunts.

Its going to be a trainwreck

MCU is boring as shit tho, mostly for the reasons in that picture. It's too calculated. Every movie has the same tone.

Iron Man 1 was good because they had no script and just fucked around.

It's not that deep.

The anti-DCEU people who act as if Snyder shot their foot are so OTT it's almost scary.

Both MCU and DCEU are good capeshit, no reason to start a company war

SS won for best makeup, that barely has anything to do with the quality of the movie

I am not really interested in company wars either, but DC just tried to hamfist the cinematic universe to quickly release them with barely any planning and its hurting the content

Eh, the speed isn't the issue, it's studio fear.
No reason to be faggots like Marvel with their Thanos carrot in your face for the past 15 years.

>Every movie has the same tone.
Yeah, Ant-Man and The Winter Soldier sure had the same tone.
DCEU, now that has the same shit tone, and it looks like it will continue to have it. I await your reasoning why it's alright when Warner does it.

>DCEU, now that has the same shit tone
wat
BvS and SS had very different tones, memelord.

Here's something I don't understand about the DCEU hate, there seems to be this idea that politically Snyder and BvS are right wing and some people seem to hate them for that, but it makes no sense to me because if anything BvS was really skeptical of power structures and authority. I mean the opening scene in Nairomi basically has the General calling bullshit on the war on terror. "Men with power obey neither policy nor principle Miss Lane, no one is different, no one is neutral." Then Superman fucks up a drone for the second time in the DCEU. Batman's justification for his preemptive crusade against Superman quotes Dick Cheney. The villain is a tech billionaire who manipulates the government. Clark is disgusted when he sees Gotham police idolising Batman's brutality. Superman himself uses his power selfishly to protect the people he loves at the expense of others. It's a deeply pessimistic film that basically echoes Luthor's sentiment "The oldest lie in America is that power can be innocent." But the refrain I keep hearing is that the film was fascist or even nihilist, makes no sense to me.

>cyborg still looks like a guy wearing an incomplete suit of armor than a dude who is partially machine

Cyborg looks like my pc tower

DCEU haters don't think about it in those terms.
They think thinking about it that much at all it tryhard and obnoxious.

Basically there's a disconnect between the target audience and the real audience.

You just confirmed yourself for a fucking tryhard poser. LEDs in a PC tower, fuck off cuz. Do the pretty lights give you more RAM?

> makeup Oscar means nothing

It MEANS SS has a more far reaching and meaningful story with a dynamic plot and masterful casting of actors to play their characters roles.

Oscar > 1 billion box office

> his fans don't light up

Are you upset because you're a poorfag?

Trailer when already

Could we please, please keep the DC marketing in Sup Forums.

Casey Affleck winning was the best thing that could've happened for us. Not only is Ben stuck with a Razzie-nominated performance in a major box-office disappointment that's soaking his time and effort away from the actual arthouse gangster films that he wants to make (and haven't been as well received either) while going through a painful divorce process, but his younger brother won an Oscar for Best Actor despite being hounded with Rape accusations.

It ain't easy, being Ben.

That flash looks really bad.

Why does batman's suit look like it's made out of denim?

>marketing

>no one on planet earth is excited for DC films
wew my lad

>denim
not seeing it

I dunno, Ben has looked pretty happy with Casey being successful and getting awards for Manchester by the sea

Some people are saying this month, maybe with Kong: Skull Island or Power Rangers but I think it might not drop until Wonder Woman.You see the clip of Aquaman that Snyder posted recently?

twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/837091636010110976

I hear that Justice League is gonna suck, which gives me hope that WB hasn't cucked Snyder.

>everyone movie in the DCEU has been worse than the last
>WW looks like trash
JL being good would take a god damn miracle.
Also the fact that it comes out this year and theres barely any hype being built is not a good sign.

>everyone
dumb phoneposter

Cyborg looks like shit, who thought that was a good design? it reeks of exec meddling.

>Execs: Make him like those transformers, people loves those right?
>Snyder: but only if you let me add more christian imagery.

It's pretty damn close except his suit has more accentuated fibers

you mite b blind

its actually kinda sad you cant disagree with me.

Sure, but the meme potential remains.

I mean, both Afflecks used to be jokes, but Ben got Good Will Hunting and Argo and Casey seemed like he was doomed to irrelevance, and now Ben's the one anchored to a sinking ship. It's gonna make the greatest Shakespearean tragedy one day.

I can't unsee Cyborg's angry megatron groin.

So I guess the answer to OP's choice was meme?

Is it because you haven't seen any of the movies so far?

But I do?

>Casey seemed like he was doomed to irrelevance

What? He hasn't starred as a lead in big blockbusters, sure, but his adult career for the past ten years has been pretty prestigious and consistent.

>The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
>Gone Baby Gone
>The Killer Inside Me
>I'm Still Here
>Interstellar
>Manchester by the Sea