Why was Anakin so obsessed with Padme?

Why was Anakin so obsessed with Padme?

I dunno but it's fuckin weird that they met when he was 10 and she was like 18

I don't know what Lucas was thinking. He just vomits through a typewriter.

because she ran around with her toned belly hanging out

Where can I get this?

>Padme
jew

> Empress of a planet
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

elected, with term limits.

A president with nicer dresses.

She was hot when they met. Jedi training doesn't allow any relationships so I doubt Obiwan was taking him to clubs and shit.

When they met again she was still hot and he was taller than her.

Also I think Anakin was supposed to be a pre-teen, so maybe 12? That's not too bad.

>the people of Naboo elected a teenage girl to run their planet
lmao

Nah she was like 14 and he was a cute shota

How i get a belly like this?

Just eat less you fat fuck. That and some plank exercises.

go on a cummies only diet u fag

She was 14 but yeah, I'm not sure why he did that. It serves no purpose to the story. Having them not meet for 10 years and then get married within like a week was also strange.

I feel like the 10 years between TPM and AOTC are some of the most important events for developing Anakin's relationship with Sheev and Padme and we saw none of it

Ok thanks for the advice

Its the only pusy he tasted soo he might well be obssesed over it

>obsess over le moloch gurl
>force the galaxy into a shoot

anakin was still the chosen one but that stupid mark got fucked by both sides.

Would have been more interesting if he lusted after jar jar all that time instead of padme

>Girl pays attention to boy for the first time.
>Boy falls in love instantly and obsesses over her for years.

Dare I say Ani is our guy?

>why was the whiny beta orbiter obsessed with the pretty girl the paid attention to him?
A better question is why did Padme fall for him? Was he the only single guy she'd ever met?

you don't vote for kings!

he was mind tricking her the whole time

Nah, I think Padme was just drunk most of the time. Too much pressure for a girl who was in her teens/20s. She was sneaking a nip whenever her guard looked away.

>Why was Anakin so obsessed with Padme?

he wanted to impregnate her puffy elbowpussy

chads always win

someone post that tinder chad pedo

the fuck is on her face?

Maybe she got a bit of that qui-gon gin amirite

A lot of things in the prequels make a lot more sense if you assume Padme is half in the bag through most of it.

Anakin had to leave momma. So Padme was a friend, stable authority figure and hot. Anakin's Oedipus complex transferred to her. Behind closed doors he was probably a moody bratty little fuck and extremely jealous.

shit

Well how did you become king, then?

This to a point. Star Wars was heavy with formulaic mythological tropes.

> Behind closed doors he was probably a moody bratty little fuck and extremely jealous.
Behind closed doors? That was one of his defining character traits throughout.
He was a bratty, moody, jealous little fuck in front of the whole galaxy.

Really makes you wonder what George's dating life was like as a young man.

Most of the population are retarded orange swamp creatures.

I meant that in interpersonal relationships, he let it all hang out. He wore the mask of discipline to the Jedi Council. Yet to his father figure Obi-Wan, he was more comfortable to let it slip into rivalry and jealousy.

If he was a well known little shit, he would never fit the Jedi decorum.

Padme molested Anakin when he was a kid on Tatooine.

Pretty much everything about his personality in the later movies points to being a victim of pedophilia.

And they picked a 14 year old girl

>He wore the mask of discipline to the Jedi Council
Not really.

Because Nataile Portman is hot af.

Sure, he does allow his ambition and consequential bruised ego to show. I'm talking about the beans he spills, after his dark side transformation.

If he was even close to that character, he wouldn't be a Jedi in the first place.

wasn't anakin a little faggot during his jedi academy years. he was the sasuke of his class

>George is a mommyposter

Based. Always knew he was one of us.

>Anakin's relationship with Sheev and Padme and we saw none of it
Definitely Sheev. But I think one of the worst things AotC did was make it the first time Anakin and Padme saw each other since TPM. They should've started the PT with AotC.

OP confirmed for never developing a crippling case of oneitis.

I rather like how the Council turns him into Sith bait. Consciously or not they knew he was out of his element emotionally, after being confident AF on backwater Tatooine.

Qui-gon's death set him up for failure.

Anakin was collecting father figures.

elective monarchies existed, although it was usually just the nobility or a council voting

Very true.

Cause she looks just like natalie portman

Fuck off Shatner