What can we learn from this movie?

What can we learn from this movie?

Capitalism rewards sociopathic behavior

Do whatever it takes to succeed. Fuck everyone else.

Jake Gyllenhaal can carry the fuck out of a movie.

*rewards human nature

Essentially this, god bless that man

This movie had more driving than Drive did

communication is the #1 key to success

Determination is key

Cooperation is human nature too edge-kun

Don't hire untrustworthy associates, but that goes without saying. If you sense they're about to cross you, cut them loose.

if you're a security guard at a remote location, do not wear a nice watch. Also, carry a taser.

>Jake should have been proud that Pajeet understood his own worth and is leveraging his capabilities for a higher paycheck
>Kills him instead

What did he seriously mean by this

Jake is a total cutie even when he's playing a crazy person. I want to see what a thicc Jake would look like.

Never be Bill Paxton because you're going to die horribly like almost every movie he's in.

If your competitors are drowning, stick a hose in their mouth and turn on the water.

>If I type edge human beings will no longer love witnessing tragedy

Pajeet tried to take advantage of his boss. If you think you deserve a certain salary, own up to it.

>Capitalism doesn't reward cooperation
Retard. Not only is the market based on cooperation but Trade is literally cooperation and its a large cornerstone of capitalism. Only dumb mercantilists think trade is war.

You have to make the money to buy a ticket. I thought the trailer was pretty clear on that.

He said if he was to continue, he wanted more money. Jake knew he had the leverage, so he killed him rather than managing the situation effectively. He's a sociopath who didn't follow his own shitty internet advice

What would've been effective? Succumb to his demands?

Wait! So there was a movie about Nightcrawler?
WTF! Fox.
They could have atleast made a movie about cyclops.
Fuck this shitty Xmen universe.

Well I think it was great writing so I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

/thread

XD kys

Genuinely kill yourself. The comments section for the trailer was cancer.