Drumpf shows up in home alone 2

>drumpf shows up in home alone 2
>get passed my initial siezure, then see this and have an aneurism
youtube.com/watch?v=SL61zfcPKSk
HOW IS THIS OK

impeach NOW

holy shit. drumpf is done

Yeah, the Russia investigation is getting worse, he should resign before he spends the rest of his life in prison

What is your problem with that scene? He is having ice cream? He is in a hotel room alone with an adult man? I don't get it?

any day now brother, we must fight him on the streets and in our homes. #resist

>TWO SCOOPS

Why are you so mad? Is it because you got suckered into voting for an obvious Russian plant?

mad? of course i'm fucking mad, there's an orange supremacist in the white house

haha ya gotta love Sup Forums humor

grug no like racist prez-ee-dent

First he had two scoops.

Now he had two sips.

When will this monster finally be stopped?

wonder how many US commie larpers fantasize recreating Nicky's family's death with Trump's

SIPPY MC SIPERSON TAKING TWO SIPS INSTEAD OF BUILDING THAT WALL
I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS SHIT

Did he blow on the water before drinking it?
Was it alzheimers?

>he doesn't blow on his water to remove the stagnation
enjoy your cancer

can you imagine being the kind of person who comes here because they find threads like these genuinely funny and not to mock people who find threads like these genuinely funny?

do you think anyone actually cares enough to google what the fuck you're talking about?

wew lad imagine being this fucking ignorant

and drumpf agreed to do this movie?
jesus christ
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

calm down soyboy

;_;

t. nerdy little pissbaby
can you imagine being the kind of mouthbreathing creatively bankrupt doofus that responds to everything with LOLOL U R MAD XD instead of even attempting to be funny or clever?

The world cracked into jewish hands that day

what's with the robot movements, is his brain deteriorating or has he been replaced?

this dumb shit doesn't even know basic history yet thinks he's smarter than everyone lmao, stupid underage cunt

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

soy

I BET YOU'RE A FUCKING BURGER. OH MY LAWD HAVE MERCY! THE STATE OF YOUR FUCKING IGNORANCE. WHY DID WE ABANDON THE EUTHENASIA MOVEMENT!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THREE SCOOPS?!