youtube.com/watch?v=qM2k3nAE0tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1cEdqWZi13I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah bogus journey

The Nice Guys

>tfw Jeanne D'arc was a total qt

this

bogus journey was shit

Not as good as the first, although the Grim Reaper was GOAT.

>tfw Bill and Ted 3 is in the making and he's coming back.

The first one has more nostalgia. The second one has a better script, better jokes, better sets, and is more polished.

But I wouldn't give up either of them...

>Vice killed the HHN show
Fuck those limp wristed fags

ITT: ROYAL UGLY DUDES

Great Scott!

Back to the Future

Horny teen goes around being an asshole to everyone vs. two horny teens go around being excellent to everyone. Which on is better?

both bill and ted movies are literally perfect. you can watch them anytime
>tfw me and my bro used to say station all the time
Station bro, i know you are up there partying with station and death right now

The end was also utterly fantastic.

STATION?!

Fuck off nigger

>they completely reshot the ending 6 weeks before the movie was going to come out

“Evil Bill and Ted open their chests and out come these strange cylinders that start to bubble and turn into something,” explains Hewitt. “Then, Bill and Ted arrive at the auditorium, the Battle of the Bands, and then their worst fears incarnate arrive. So, a giant easter bunny arrives and attacks them, granny arrives, Colonel Oats attacks them, and then I can’t remember…”

“Do they ever do the Battle of the Bands?” asks Sadler.

“Yeah…yeah,” Hewitt confirms.

“They save the babes…” Sadler notes.

“But then the ending…we tested it,” Hewitt explains, “’cause the film was shot really quickly and then came out a couple of months later; suddenly it was like we’re six weeks from opening and needed a new ending. So, the whole ending of Bill and Ted building ‘Good’ robots to defeat the ‘Bad’ robots, that was a new ending; and all the concert stuff was new. Death was in it, but by that time we were finding anything and everything for you [talking to Sadler] to do.”

Goddamnit Death better be in 3.

i read the novelization when i was a kid and it had all that including the evil robots killing bill and ted over and over again at the battle of the bands but since they won so many games against death they have all these extra lives

fpbp

Thank god for that change. I mean what the fuck why would the robots from the future have anything to do with what happened to them in hell?

Jane Wiedlin is legit batshit crazy

oh shit!
youtube.com/watch?v=qM2k3nAE0tQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1cEdqWZi13I

Yep, there was a graphic comic of sorts that was pretty true to the movie until the end.

>mfw pam grier unzips her skin and george carlin is underneath

That sellout bitch (Carlin).