Lena Dunham Defends 'Girls' Writer Accused of Rape: 'We Stand by Murray'

>"Girls" creator and star Lena Dunham is speaking out in defense of Murray Miller, a former executive producer and writer on her HBO comedy accused of raping underage actress Aurora Perrineau.
>"While our first instinct is to listen to every woman's story, our insider knowledge of Murray's situation makes us confident that sadly this accusation is one of the 3% of assault cases that are misreported every year," Dunham said through spokesperson. The statement was cosigned by her "Girls" showrunner Jenni Konner.
>"It is a true shame to add to that number, as outside of Hollywood women still struggle to be believed. We stand by Murray and this is all we'll be saying about this issue," Dunham continued.

thewrap.com/lena-dunham-murray-miller-girls-aurora-perrineau/

Remember when she gave that football player shit for not thinking (not by speaking or acting, just thinking) she was sexy?

Thanks for making a thread that actually has relevant text in the OP
A dying art

turns out lena is /our girl/

OBJ is gay tho

ummm, miss feminism, are you actually refuting - and not humbly accepting - your rape allegation? sweety...

They stick together.

He's jewish that's why.

>Murray Miller
Really jostled my yarmulke

>kike rapist defending another kike rapist

FASCINATING STUFF, OP

Everytime.

>3%

How can they even know that

But..

Always there to deliver a vengeful eye and scowl

Sigh, of course.

It's always so predictable.

wew lad

Looks like Lena Ham had a serious case of internalised misogyny.
I for one ALWAYS believe the victim. She is literally enabling rape culture.

Unveil yourself, Russian bot. Why are you spreading this data?

>this accusation is one of the 3% of assault cases that are misreported every year
This is a false statistic.

>3%

Miller is a wholesome profession, why do so many Jews have a surname like that instead of the usual Goldberg, Rubystein or Diamondblatt

>why do so many Jews have a surname like that instead of the usual Goldberg, Rubystein or Diamondblatt

Take one guess

Oh, I'm pretty sure he made more friends that day.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

They hide when they can. Unveil themselves when it suits them (i.e. auditions).

Well the obvious one is they adopted it so it wouldn't be so obvious they were Jews, but why such attraction to the name Miller, why not Smith, Taylor or Tanner