What are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of...

what are some kino about nigger """""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" who illegally wiretap the homes of private citizens who happen to be running for president against their chosen trainwreck candidate and is now going to jail? No, I ain't gonna ask the faggots over at Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YqSG7OpB5USH_2Q_8cl4Qw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go outside dude wow

that one movie with will smith

That's a Nobel peace prize winner you're talking about there chief.
Now shut your dirty whore mouth and have a little respect.

This is the 79th time OP made this exact same thread.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/YqSG7OpB5USH_2Q_8cl4Qw/

based

>Nobel peace prize winner
>had to check
HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS

>wiretap your opponent
>still lose

they say death is the great equalizer and he equalized a lot of people. can't have conflict if you are not alive for it

Are you triggered lefty?

DA JOOS LMAO
FALSEFLAG
JIDF XD

Kind of makes a mockery of the word 'peace' don't ya think?

Dude, the election's over. Trump show's on hiatus at least another 10 months.

the delusion is real

based op

>first black pres
>first gay pres
Is there any this man can't do?

Even Obama was confused by that

I legit laughed the other day when I thought about this thread. Props to you OP for making me laugh I hope you have a proxy if not enjoy your ban keep fighting the good fight

ACT

>Nobel peace prize winner
people will defend this

This still is the funniest thing.
The leader of literally the only first world country that has had massive continuous wars for decades.

The Nobel committee really, really didn't like Bush. Awarding it to Obama was basically a petulant, if justified, "fuck you".

He didn't miss one day of war in his entire presidency, over seven different theaters.
Now that's what I call peacing shit up yo!

why is he so smug bros?

It's one of the secrets to his success. Positive thinking and positive self-image can drive you to do more and better things than you otherwise would.

why did he abstain from UN vote 2334 to fuck up israel?

i'd be so smug if i was him. he knows how retarded it is that he's president. he knows millions of people impotently rage about him every single day. he knows the universe is aligned in his favor and he wants everyone to know it.

How's that Net Neutrality repeal, OP?