Director : ok for that scene superman is super pissed and about to kick your ass...

>director : ok for that scene superman is super pissed and about to kick your ass, pretend that you are absolutely terrified!

I think he was more shocked that Superman was fast enough to follow him. I would have preferred if they fought in real time and had the hero's watch. Them film them doing some slow-mo stuff. I don't know. It left me wanting more.

He was like every MCU character inserted into this movie. fucking awful

i dont think, it was really well made the parts where flash evades superman´s attacks, and i don't think we would appreciate the fight in real time.

LOOK AT THOSE D S L

His fucking heeb lips are so offputting and distracting.

I thought WW can move real fast as well. Why was she so slow against Supes

maybe she doesn't think fast?

>be superman
>beg for mercy
>batman doesent kill him
>batman brings superman back
>DO YOU BLEED!?!?!?

confirmed that superman is a coward two face in this universe.

It was the best part of an otherwise awkward scene. They did a good job visually conveying that Superman was slower while also being more than enough of a threat to incapacitate Flash.

I liked it how the latinamerican dub gave him the same voice actor of the tv series

Superman never begged for mercy

>I think he was more shocked that Superman was fast enough to follow him

It was both. His whole thing is speed and before this he's never fought anyone before. Now not only can a guy keep up with him it's FUCKING SUPERMAN. I would shit a million bricks

I just thought it would have been better if the hero's watched them "fight" in real time then cutting to them fighting in slow motion. I don't think the other hero's did too much to showcase their strength against, arguably, the strongest man in the universe. I know they were just trying to restrain him, but I thought they could have done a better job at it. Superman just makes waste of them like they are nothing. Again, that may have been the point of it all.

yeah, they made Superman very OP. but Darkseid its going to pit him on his feet.

I don't mind him being OP, he just wasn't OP for long enough in my opinion. I mean, he was quipping while kicking the villains ass. That was cool to watch. Let Superman be Superman and kick ass all over the place. I feel he has been too reserved in all the movies he's been in.

well in Man of Steel he destroyed those Kryptonian pussies.
I mean he could been more powerful than steppenwolf, but it was tooooooo powerful.

>heeb lips
Wat

I agree with you. Steppenwolf should have been equal to Superman in power

I enjoy super hero's being superheros. I really like the fight between the Hulk and Iron Man and I liked the fight between Superman and those Kryptonian pussies. I just want more of it. More rated R superhero movies would be nice. If they want to get real with it, let Superman rip a bad guys head off or punch a hole in him. Let Thor electrocute someone until they explode. Logan and Deadpool did it well, but I guess you can't do those movies and expect billions at the box office.

Heroes.
HEROES.
LERN2BASICGRAMMAR before you criticize shit movies

>Did I leave the stove on?

So do you agree that more of these movies should be rated R?

the actor is a kike and looks like one

someone post a webm of the scene

Well it's like Avengers user. Go back and watch them fight the Chitauri. None of the Avengers get hurt and they just tear apart mooks for half an hour. As shit as Steppenwolf was he did actually fight. Loki got slapped around by Hulk and he was done.

It's just a comparison before anyone get's mad at me but why is it bad for Superman to lay out the villain but OK for Hulk to do the same? I'd say the Hulk case is even worse since the big villian's defeat is played for laughs

I didn't consider the content of your posts when you kept on fucking repeating hero's when you meant heroes. Jesus you illiterate fuck

Is he supposed to look like a twink that you fuck behind a gas station for 20 bucks cause he needs to buy drugs?

Yeah, for all the meme quipping he did Ezra really did a good job of getting the emotion of a specific shot across. You could tell he was like "oh FUCK I actually have to try to move fast now"

You seem to know a lot about these things.

thats true and sad, they where some good scene where they could show a mature content like how a amazon was cutted in half by steppenwolf , but it was censored ( out of shot).

It's not okay, but it's the way these movies are designed. They cater to big audiences and you just can't portray them realistically.
Seriously? Why not have an opinion on the subject instead of critiquing someones grammar?

>martha
>stop youre killing him
naw he got saved by his qt 3.14 gf, what a bitch

Ha, like that’s getting made.

P O T T E R Y

>Salty Batfag mad that Batman was the most useless member of the league in the film

I wanted dbz fights

The Avengers were stopping an alien invasion. Thor can solo Loki; he’s done it on screen already. They haven’t faced a big bad—even Ultron was a man vs environment fight. In both BvS and JL, they’re facing a big bad.

Well, yeah, that's why it surprised me desu.

>Same gt 3.14 saves Batman from Superman

Didn't think this through did you?

WW has a big bad, too, I guess.

I know they are. I'm just saying the alien invasion is low stakes because the invading force can't possibly hurt Thor, Hulk or Iron Man. Cap got shot directly and shrugged it off. It's the same thing in Justice league.

I hate to bring up Doctor Who but it's the best comparison I can think of. It's Dalek syndrome. Somehow, and this always happens the more Daleks' there are the easier they are to deal with

Justice league is them facing a big bad and and a large alien force though

From a MoS fan, he was such an asshole in BvS and JL it really is disappointing

He wasn't an asshole in JL