W-why did he do it guys... it was his baby... all he had to do was retire with his millions and the rights intact...

w-why did he do it guys... it was his baby... all he had to do was retire with his millions and the rights intact... in 50 years from now the significance will be forgotten, all the life sucked out of it and sold for pennies. there aren't any brakes on this ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sONjGM2ZDTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mkjv3R0z-Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=bbtnUoHJ9Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TFA was better than episodes I and II by FAR

strawman

Probably from all the faggots saying he raped their childhood for making the prequels. Why would he want to continue making shit for entitled cunty little brats

that's not the point, there shouldn't have been an episode 7 to begin with. his best was well behind him, and while i can see that fan pressure for more movies might have played a part, he should have more pride than that.

>Probably from all the faggots saying he raped their childhood for making the prequels

Fucking this, goddamn brainlets.

Because to some extent, Star Wars kinda ruined George Lucas's life. I feel for the guy, I really do, but he had to let it go. Shame the new stuff kinda sucks but I think GL made the right decision for himself

I wish I could live the ruined life of a billionaire.

its amazingly how efficiently mouse house comodified star wars

literally one movie and one spin off in, i have lost all interest and now see it as very bland intellectual property

they were about equal

Ep7 had better dialogue and pacing

Ep I and II had better concept designs sets and world building

It's pretty clear he became incapable of directing as he aged. It's better in actual competent hands.

He also donated the money from the sale. Genuinely think George cares about his fans.

You mean you don't like the idea of hearing an iconic Star Wars song on TV in the background, turning to see what it is, and seeing a commercial that is simultaneously advertising a car and the new turd of movie?

Poor guy. Hope he's ok.

The 70s movies aren't going away you know and you aren't forced to watch the new ones

>w-why did he do it guys
He hates evey single one of the fanbase and wants see us burn in hell.

Better in the hands of jews in a boardroom than in the ones of this senile sociopath.

The easiest way to tell someone is a pleb is when they think III is the best of the prequels. Even more-so when they think it's significantly better to the point that there are movies in between it and the others in their rankings.

>Ep7 had better dialogue and pacing than Ep 1

I'm surprised he sold it for so little, Disney probably made it all back with Battlefront, TFA and the subsequent merch that comes with that

Does that look like the face of a man willingly selling his success?
The mouse clearly blackmailed him or something like that.

Lucas has resting bitch face.

>He cares about capeshit.

Gas yourself OP.

Your image really fucking intrigued me. I just needed to know where the fuck that guy came from - what his story was.

So, I reverse Google-image searched it. First result was this:

youtube.com/watch?v=sONjGM2ZDTE

This man though
youtube.com/watch?v=Mkjv3R0z-Pk

The writing in TFA is fucking dreadful. Why do you fags think it's well written just becuase Lucas didn't write it?

The Mouse falsely convinced people that the Prequels sucked so George would rage quit.

funny how if Lucas would have waited a few mor years, he could of sold for more to amazon, or netflix. for the amount disney spent in buying SW, netflix and amazon are on track to spend the same amount on content per year

Lucas always looks clueless in front of camera's for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=bbtnUoHJ9Qk

guess he's more used to being behind them not in front of them