So what's the DCEUfag excuse now?

So what's the DCEUfag excuse now?

Does Disney pay critics to give Fox good reviews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssnK22CX-VU
youtube.com/watch?v=X3gJpy7KihU
youtube.com/watch?v=4tGGAFwr5tE
youtube.com/watch?v=R96arOQdsqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YES, ALSO THEY WILL NEVER WIN AN OSCAR

Fox's executives are sleeping with the critics.

The excuse will be that the critics only saw the Marvel logo and gave good reviews based on that.

>Caring about their opinion, when every Marvel movie was a success, and every DC movie was trash at worst and controversial at best.

DCEU faggots are just being contrary because Lel reddit. Can't like movies because they are popular.

>will never win an oscar

The name changed, shitlord, they're called the annual diversity awards now.

Knowing how shit critics are, I would believe this.

Same issue with Lego Batman.

Critics were just doing damage control to make it look like they weren't biased. If they didn't get called out like that then they would have hated Logan too. In fact, where were the critics that said BvS was bad because it wasn't "fun"? Did they all go into hiding when Logan came out? It's classic damage control. They don't care about Logan or Lego Batman because neither of them are big enough to compete against the MCU. DCEU films are, so that's what they try to blast for meme reasons.

Nice damage control r/dc_cinematic.

its not fair! They won an Oscar for best film makeup and costume

Pathetic

When did this whole
>ME OOGA
>YOU BOOGA
shit start? I remember Sup Forums having entertaining bait threads for consoles but now there's so much fucking resentment and shit flinging it comes off as obsessed and embarrassing. Its not even trolling because you're attacking a completely fabricated entity, and if a "DCEUfag" even exists, they as a group would probably not even give a shit what you think because of circlejerking.

Like every product, medium or character has a ____Fag or shill name and is immediately followed up by an assumption said "team" is in damage control mode or completely devastated. These posts could be regurgitated out by a bot they're so fucking predictable.

So I guess the idea is to make up an opponent, attack them and claim victory since the ____fag group might not even exist to retort means you win by default?

As a note I don't even care about this movie, I want to talk about the shitposting phenomenon.

Logan was fun as hell, anyone who says otherwise is a contrarian.

>The excuse will be that the critics only saw the Marvel logo and gave good reviews based on that.
Josh Trank would disagree.

when Sup Forums started raiding Sup Forums and attacking Marvel for not having aligning views with the 6th reich

I don't even know, my guy. It's especially embarrassing because ____fags have a complete lack of self awareness. Regardless of what you think the MCU, DCEU or Fox films are in regardless of quality, they are all products meant to be sold, the executives see you as a bonus in their check, they don't care if they did justice to your favorite character.

Defending a company so vehemently is just...insanity!

Nah I saw this sort of stuff before the election shit mutated Sup Forums into /r9k/ part 2.
I'm not 100% sure it originated on Sup Forums though.

>every time anything not white wins anything we're going to have to deal with this shit

>forever

Why do DCucks continue living? Why dont they embrace the sweet release of death?

Logan was fun, faggot.

Nice movie

Bet it looks really good

What was it this time?

Did Moonlight win a bunch of awards or some shit? I don't really watch the Oscars, but that film was a fucking masterpiece and it deserves a bunch of accolades.

Logan gave you a reason to give a shit about the characters, it wasn't all delivered in dull metaphors.

BvS was like watching an entire movie populated by Neo from the Matrix sequels.

>Did Moonlight win a bunch of awards or some shit?

Not even, it won like three. And the Best Picture/Best Director awards were split between Moonlight and Chaizelle.

Didn't stop the jimmy rustling though. People are claiming the 1.5 million dollar movie written and directed hy one guy starring nobody and shot like a Terrence Malick by way oi Michael Mann was studio Oscar bait.

>Does Disney pay critics to give Fox good reviews?
The X-Men are Disney properties, user.

Nah my man, this goes further than that.

Who knows when a friendly rivalry became a full on shit flinging contest?

Like I recall being a Marvel fan in the 2000's talking to DCfriends about who could beat up who and who was better but it was all said friendly and in jest.

Then Marvel pushed out the MCU Phase 1 and it was all friendly still and everyone was hyped for the Avengers and then there were suddenly memes about why Marvel could make Avengers yet WB couldn't make JL and somewhere between that time and Phase 3, The friendly rivalry just became like acid

>where were the critics that said BvS was bad because it wasn't "fun"?
Collecting Disney checks.

>Who knows when a friendly rivalry became a full on shit flinging contest?
Ask Joe Quesada.

>BvS was like watching an entire movie populated by Neo from the Matrix sequels.

This is the best and most accurate description of BvS I've ever seen.

It works for MoS too.

>Wolverine trilogy begins with one of the worst capeshit movies
>ends with one of the best capeshit movies

POTTERY

I'm so hyped. Watching this tomorrow.

Btw I'm a DC fag and think that DC movies suck balls.

>I saw this sort of stuff before the election
Sup Forums has been around since before the election user.

the easy correlation is the vocabulary used by dissident faction. It never ends with " this story is shit" its always"niggers,muslims" sjw,feminism,women,ugga bugga liberals"

I would ,love to go back in time and let Mangold go crazy with the entire trilogy.

>They won an Oscar for best film
Makeup. Juggalo Joker apparently won the Academy over by sending them all used condoms or some such.

Why do we need an excuse? BvS was capeshit of the year last year, incredible movie. But that doesn't mean I don't hope Logan is fucking phenomenal. Or that I didn't love Strange. Or that I can't wait for Spider-Man even though Flash shouldn't be a little latin poo-lookin bitch. Even if that little latin poo was bretty gud in the colorful hotel movie.

Yeah, I never got that argument.

How do you explain First Class and Days of Future Past? Both have extremely high scores.

>So what's the DCEUfag excuse now?
OP, I'm feeling generous today so I just got to ask... how new?

You know what, I just realized this might have been started by Sup Forums, the forced memes from Sup Forums even fucked with Sup Forums and changed the entire board.
And I always see people trying to force Sup Forums memes on other boards nonstop, just now Sup Forums is doing the same thing.

Granted I'm not trying to make this about Sup Forums, but they've definitely been caught up in what Sup Forums started doing.

I'm a DC fag through and through, and I can admit that most DC movies aren't too good.

However, in the animated series department, they still are the lead.

That's why it says DCEUfag in the OP, not DCfag.

Also the score for this movie is fucking 10/10, Beltrami really hit it out of the park with this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssnK22CX-VU

youtube.com/watch?v=X3gJpy7KihU

youtube.com/watch?v=4tGGAFwr5tE

youtube.com/watch?v=R96arOQdsqE

It's just a natural result of WB's incompetence mixed with rabid fanboyism.

I read comics from both companies. Right now, not many comics, as there aren't many that appeal to me, but which company is better is a less important question than which individual products are better. People like me are mostly quiet in these debates, as we're DC fans but not militant DC fans. We're not afraid to admit that the films are garbage.

But there's another breed of fan that has always seen any interaction between Marvel and DC as a battle, and they cannot handle the idea that their movies are absolutely inferior. They flooded the board with MoS shitposting, filling the front page with fake 'I just saw the movie Sup Forums is dumb it was great' and stupid memes when the film came out, and the response from everyone else was to ostracize them and ridicule them. They made such huge targets of themselves that making fun of 'DCEUfags' became like a sport - memes were constructed around them, like laughingevans and such, and this simply made them feel even more indignant. Their films got worse and worse, going from the stale inhumanity of MoS to the incognisant mess of Suicide Squad, but by that point they were too involved in fighting against Marvel to ever admit that this was the case. Seeing their icons being lambasted and mocked constantly, while their chosen enemy is showered with praise, made them even more adamant, more obnoxious, and the harder they pushed, the more their hecklers antagonized them in return.

DC has a perfectly healthy fanbase. The DCEU fanbase, however, has become deeply toxic, mostly due to its initial inability to handle the idea that WB had made bad films for them.

>but that film was a fucking masterpiece
in what sense

>The DCEU fanbase, however, has become deeply toxic
You mean Sup Forums has

>I just realized this might have been started by Sup Forums,
That's my take. For example it wasn't until we started getting the CapeKino bullshit that the monthly sales lists started getting posted ( until the reboot bump faded and Marble went back into first place at which point they switched to posting the weekly "top ten" from BleedingCuck that better fits the narrative ).

I liked the Matrix sequels, so your shilling has failed.

>I'm a DC fag
Heh, sure.

Nice pasta, signore.

>I liked the Matrix sequels

I refuse to believe any actual human beings liked Revolutions.

Why not? There are people in this board who like the Thor movies, you know.

>I liked the Matrix sequels,

You really do forget how good that first one is until you rewatch it. What a perfectly paced film.

>tfw I agree with an XKCD comic

>liking webcomics
You mouseketeers have found something worse than Marlel, huh?

The "kino" memes ruined everything

La La Land won Best Picture. Then some Academy jew realized "we weren't progressive enough", jumped on stage and tore the award away to give to Moonlight. People applauded, white people filled with guilt cried, and the cast of Moonlight started shouting "WE WUZ KANGZ" in a tribal chant as the credits rolled.

At least that's the way Sup Forums explained it to me.

Lego Batman wasn't controversial.
Outside of social guardianing anyway.

>People are claiming the 1.5 million dollar movie written and directed hy one guy starring nobody and shot like a Terrence Malick by way oi Michael Mann was studio Oscar bait.
because it is oscar bait. people don't just randomly go make films about gay blacks getting abused.