I don't think I've ever laughed at box art, before

I don't think I've ever laughed at box art, before.

>Le funny German pig
XD

Why is a porcupine giving me bedroom eyes?

Because thats what successful animated films do.
Also why are so many people entertained by something like this?Am I just not getting the jokes?

Really? I know I have.

Slutty porcupine

Looks like box art for shit rip off Brazilian CG films.

Also,

>Illumination

Does illumination not follow the standard of solid plain color with a closeup render of a single character?

I don't remember many of the jokes being that funny. There were some worth a chuckle, but I don't think that was the major appeal.

I remember the appeal more in the film being easy and pleasant to watch. It had a fast pace and lots of side plots to keep you from getting bored, very simple easy to digest writing and characters, bright colors and soft pleasing visuals, and of course was chocked full of very popular catchy hit songs and music. It was completely unchallenging and just barely interesting enough to keep you from tuning out while also letting you shut your brain off. It was made for the lowest common denominator but didn't suffer from too much cringe.

Sing has two of the things I hate most in modern animated films: talking animals, and singing. And this movie focuses primarily on both. What an amazing cancer.

There was a reason that Universal changed their minds in letting Illumination head run DreamWorks.

Really dodged a bullet on that one.

Wow, that's embarrassingly bad.

Why'dthey do this? The movie was good

that's not how you use commas OP

I hate marketing people.

I think a marketing degree should require mandatory jail time.

So they can do even worse, you mean?

So, what was the non American cover?

> Poster characters avoiding Dreamworks face
> Sup Forums still bitches about it

good job lads
good job

Shark Tale had come out around that time and Dreamworks had put out a lot of marketing for it during its run, while Help I'm a Fish didn't come to American theaters and was completely unknown. So whoever was in charge of that cover had bought the rights to sell some random foreign movie (that just happened to be good this time) involving talking fish and wanted to trick confused grammas into thinking they were buying Shark Tale. They probably hired a cheap cover designer and gave them the criteria "it's gotta be CG, have a shark front and center, and I want it tomorrow."

Not in terribad CG, given the movie isn't either
It was a puzzling marketing decision to say the least

someone put him on the pig face. first thing i thought of

Nothing will ever top the box for Mystery of the Druids

>genuine graphic design with the title

Can't have that. Looks like someone cared.

Isn't the idea of studying marketing to not make shit like this?

Marketing makes actually good things and then an old executive it and says "you know what? I really think you should do it again and make it shittier"

you hate zootopia too, right, satan?