Opinion of ariana grande?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHmBf4ExtZk
youtube.com/watch?v=BPgEgaPk62M
youtube.com/watch?v=0vClfXNPkRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

I actually really admire her for not outting the people she fucked to become famous. It's a very brave move to keep it a secret while everyone else is throwing out names of anyone who's ever even looked at them.

So brave.

that girl is the bomb

i remember when she pranced around on stage and purposely flipped up her skirt to show her panty-clad bum!

wad

This made me laugh harder than it should have

Used to be cute but now looks like a cross between a spic and a nigger

Also converted to Judaism

This. Her songs are litterally shit and they're always about DICKS EVERYWHERE. For her not so shit on the DICKS she's fucked, the cum she's swallowed, and the buttholes she's licked to become famous with her shit music amazes me.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHmBf4ExtZk

what did she mean by this?

>almost dies from mudslime terror
>DUDE LOVE TRUMPS HATE DON'T DIVIDE JUST CARRY ON LIKE BEFORE LMAO
Braindead hack should have died in the bombin g.

From an alt-right perspective, why should we be showing the terrorists that their attacks hurt us? Genuinely curious as to your thought process

responsible for those death kids in Manchester

>literally break your hair from extreme dye jobs

>liking disgusting new Ariana because that's when she became popular

A terrorist attack like that doesn't occur because they want a population to live in fear or a state of terror or whatever. It occurs because they want to kill as many non-believers as possible. As long as people die they see it as a success. Your reaction to the attack has no impact on whether or not they see it as a success.

Isabela > Ariana

That's objectively not true. The point of shitty truck and knife attacks is to instill fear in the population and affect the decisions of the political electorate, not to run up a comparatively pathetic High Score. So I ask again; why does it benefit us to signal to terrorists that their attacks have an effect on our behavior?

youtube.com/watch?v=BPgEgaPk62M

>tfw Robbie still gets cucked by cat

Why does she look like a completely different person now? Right there she looked like she might be Italian or Greek. Now she looks like she's some mishmash of black and Mexican.

I hear her live performances are pretty explosive.

What I said is objectively true. No Muslim thinks about what impact his attack will have on the political electorate. They just think about killing infidels, and killing as many as possible. They shout "Allah Akbar" not "Here are my list of political changes I desire!"

mmmph those big kosher tits

post the nudes already

Untrue, the kind of Muslim willing to commit a terrorist attack reads Al Qaeda literature and maybe even has a mentor pushing him to do it. Those influences talk extensively about the political impact of an attack. Every attack is part of a grand scheme perpetrated by the ideological ringleaders of this circus, even when the individual events are not personally connected.

do you guys think her apology after the donut incident was sincere?

She's 100% Italian. It's just a dumb makeup choice she's doing right now for whatever reason, and she's not the first person to do it.

Pink used to do the same thing early in her career. She's 100% white and jew, but she tried her damndest to make herself look black back in the day.

To normalize a more mixed / darker future.

>She's 100% Italian. It's just a dumb makeup choice she's doing right now for whatever reason

It's not like it matters anyway.

Italians are not white.

My goal in life is her farting on my nose and dick

Jesus Christ man, save some ambition for the rest of us.

I'd let her shit on my neck

I unironically want her to spit in my mouth

talentless hack, but pretty

I unironically want all of this

Non-white who cosplays as a white, spits on donuts, disrespects the flag, troops, and people who have less money than she does.

She is white.

For you.

She can sing well

????? she's an amazing singer

UMA DELICIA

i've jerked off to the side to side video

Because she wants the YASS QUEEN SLAY audience I guess, and that means becoming a trans-mulatto.
Shame, because she actually looks pretty cute with her "true form"

>45 replies and nobody has commented on her crippling anorexia

Italians aren't white.

i don't think she's that ugly with out makeup she prolly does have a soft face and all her eye brows

She looks like a fetus.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vClfXNPkRA

She without much fanfare or much self promotion put out an amazing concert for manchester once her concert got lit the fuck up. Raising over 10 million dollars with her industry friends.

Plus she can actually sing. So thats a plus.