What is your favorite film that does not take itself seriously? My favorite is The Mummy because of Brendan Fraser...

What is your favorite film that does not take itself seriously? My favorite is The Mummy because of Brendan Fraser, followed by how much Rachel Weisz is my Jewfu

The Mummy is definitely up there.

In terms of how many people take it too seriously, I have to vote for Wild Wild West. How can you not love Kenneth fucking Branagh doing this?

I haven't seen this. Does he not have legs?!

I remember wanking to this pic because I saved it to my motorala razr back in middle school.

Dusk till Dawn
Grindhouse Planet Terror
Zombieland
Piranha 3DD

His character is a bitter, legless Confederate veteran who kidnaps the world's foremost scientists to build a giant mechanical spider. I shit you not.

And now Daniel Craig gets to rawdog her on the reg.

That's fucking amazing. Is the spider meant to achieve Confederate goals?

Fuck, really? Fucking Daniel Craig, what do people see in him.

They see Bond, James Bond.

Have you seen that guy? He's handsome as fuck and his body is great.

Even better. Neo-Confederate goals and the partition of the US.

It really is a hoot. Invest the 106 minutes, you won't regret it.

But there are lots of other Bonds, not least among them, Idris Elba

He looks like my dad kinda, so I'm not really complaining. But I think he just looks like an average European businessman who works out slightly more than normal, not a world class actor. Am I wrong in saying that?

Definitely Highlander. The soundtrack and Kurgan make it incredible.

Haha holy shit I do need to watch that this weekend. Thanks for the rec

Nu-normies know only him and Brosnan. They heard of Connery or Moore but probably think about them as "grandpa" movies.

Maybe, but the fact he's an actor and rich, plus plays fucking James Bond gives him unimaginable status and makes him a 10/10 for a lot of women.

I think its ironic that it was a box office bomb. This stupid shit would have been top 5 today.

Don't forget the essential Sup Forums contrarians who insist Timothy Dalton is "underrated" or some shit.

I hate the circular logic inherent in that thought process.

>He's Bond because Bond actors are attractive men
>He's attractive because he plays Bond
Can we please have a 1:1 relationship between hype and reality? Fucking Daniel Fucking Craig is not a Sean Connery. At best, he would have been a good stand-in for Jason Bourne, which is not a female sex symbol so much as a male self-insertion character for spy thrillers. Why would the globe's most compelling beauties seek out and surrender themselves to a guy looking like that? And how can I replicate his success with a similar look/height

I don't. But normies do. Ask average friends (if possible) about Bond. They gonna name max 3. Only real moviegoers will call Dalton or Lessenby.

Which movies was he in?

Brendanassaince when?

License to Kill and The Living Daylights.

I've literally never heard of either movie, does that make me a pleb

Do you like Joe Don Baker and the irony of Rambo 3 supporting the Taliban? Then you'll like The Living Daylights.

Do you like drugs barons, a tomboy Bond girl, and Benicio del Toro cameos? Then License to Kill might be worth a watch.

Isn't he like 5'9"?

Actors are generally manlets, relatively speaking.

Otherwise heights vs. actresses look weird and shit.

Army of Darkness

Tropic thunder.