Alphaman

Nu-males BTFO

Can't wait to see how scared executives will fuck it up

>bearded
>tattoos
>downing a bottle before standing against the ferocious ocean
Nu males crave this kind of hollow, aesthetic masculinity. It’s marketed directly to them. And to us as well, WB marketing shill.

>conquers china for its overfishing
i wish they'd do absurd premises like that. i'd go see them and i bet everyone else would.

Not trolling or shilling, but what do you consider a non-numale form of masculinity?

What would be genuine masculinity?

It looks like a commercial for a manly soda.

>artificial masculinity

go back to Sup Forums

Dudes having sex with dudes.

is there such a thing as an alcoholic fish?

him, Gadot, and Miller are all lack of charisma to take DCEU forwards. With poor scripts and dialogues, their superficial, tv-tier actings get old real fast.

Yeah, where do you think people got the saying "he drinks like a fish" from? Fish are notorious lushes.

Commitment, honor, steadfastness, loyalty, humility, etc etc.

Enjoy your homoerotic fantasies, friendo.

Not that original dude but stuff like being handy, not leting women push you around, telling a son or daughter they don't get everything they want all the time. Knowing when to allow real emotion out and when to suppress what you feel because the people around you need an anchor to hold onto.

But I'm just guessing that is what he is implying

desu masculinity as a concept is very flimsy and at heart animalistic, any civilized man loses some of his masculinity and its kind of obvious that the modern man has been emasculated a little or maybe has emasculated himself

This shit is so cringeworthy and forced.
>Dude he's drinking alcohol he's so badass!
Is his character meant to appeal to 14 year olds?

Television acting is leaps and bounds ahead of mainstream movie acting desu. Hollywood has been shitting hundreds of millions of dollars out for films to be transformed into video games in the past few decades that acting takes a backseat to 2 hours of epileptic flashing lights for ADHD children.

>being handy

definition of numale fantasy

>dude im installing new cabinets in my kitchen lmao cut the wood myself!

Dude, go back to Sup Forums. Don’t you know artificial attempts at masculinity on film are the highest form of art and not at all pathetic pandering to preteens and women?

>This shit is so cringeworthy and forced.
>>Dude he's drinking alcohol he's so badass!
>Is his character meant to appeal to 14 year olds?
which character are you referring to?

what about this is masculine? pounding shitty, overpriced whiskey or that gay christian rock band album cover on the bottom?

>to be badass
more like she's drowning her sorrows from what happened with hela

This. Masculinity at its core is about principles, integrity, fidelity, independence and uphold your values.

African detected.
This is literally African masculinity. They fucking starve because they consider cooking to be women’s work and can’t be paid beyond a day’s wages because working without immediate satisfaction isn’t manly enough for them. I bet you’re too manly to work too.

What kind of faggot are you?

Where you're so fucking incomplete you cant even measure, cut, and nail wood yourself. Are you seriously telling me that paying contractors to do all your housework, landscaping and homeimprovement is "masculine" get the fuck outta here nigga

Being physically fit automatically removes numale status.
Numales dont believe in physical dominance

that just sounds like regular old decency that applies to women as much as men. i mean seriously, independence? thats something every functioning adult has.

masculinity is something that applies specifically men.

you should've just said "like the good guy in my favorite anime"

would've been less words

>more like she's drowning her sorrows from what happened with hela
DCvsMU is a delusion. Both are idiot-tier
the whole point of her character was being a True Grit alcoholic to portray badassery, drinking Thor under the table

cringe, just as you pointed out before

>Commitment, honor, steadfastness, loyalty, humility
those are just virtues. stereotypical traits of masculinity are things like strength, physically protecting and providing for the family ,etc

Made my furniture myself. Doesn't make it a "manly" activity. Hell my wife made our kitchen table. Woodworking is literally just a hobby.

are hobbes and rousseau not required reading in school? obviously men have violent and sexual urges that are suppressed when they agree to participate in society that amount to voluntarily emasculating themselves

Good lord, find a new hobby because you suck at woodworking.

>masculinity is about being a good person unlike those nasty women

who cares if hes good? at least he and his wife have a hobby they enjoy together. you sound bitter desu

lets see what you've made mr. manly man

>Commitment is the first thing that comes to mind
Found the roastie

also, get off the chan, yo. You're married. Leave us losers to our loser shit.

you type the same way i do so he will assume its a samefag

Look at the difference between Nolan and Snyder.

The way they carry themselves, the way they talk. Nolan kind of reminds me of Roger Federrer playing tennis. In interviews he answers every question about the movie with absolute detail on the how's and the whys of each decision. He never tries too hard to look cool by posting workout pics, Wearing shades even when it looks shit on you, Taking series with filters to look cool and all that Jazz. When was the last time you've seen Nolan boast about the type of car he owns?

Snyder does the exact opposite tries too with all his monochrome pics, talking about how cool his aston Martin is, How most people to understand his work. It just screams try hard.

conquest

That's cool user. Doing shit for the sake of it and because you enjoy it is manly.

not him but i was a virgin neet jacking off to furries when i first started posting here in '05. now im basically a normie and have a decent sex life and i want you retards to get on my level because i dont know where else to go

And when he actually talks about his work , he sounds like drooling idiot.

this tbqh

>implying losers dont get married
people with options play the field for years. have you ever seen shows like seindfeld of how i met your mother? those are the sex lives of normal people. they dont just marry the first slag that will fuck them

That's nice and you even have the perseverance and dedication to continue doing something you objectively suck at. Only way to get better at anything.

This.

Soyboy%with%a%capeshit%shirt.webp

You sound like an omega turbo orbiter fedora fag.
Masculinity is about being tall, muscular and be able to lead other men and provide protection to young bitches.

pic related

Nice IKEA furniture fag

>t. beta male

This but unironically