Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

You're the reason the DCEU is so shit in the first place.

Go back to making music videos.

No

Fuck off. Your movies are shit

Man, the "I tried" sign sums up his movies perfectly.

The opening credits of Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen are great. Other than that, you can fuck off.

Like you wouldn't believe.

Really hope he comes back for at least a solo film.

I still don't get why they basically put this guy in charge of the DCEU because he hasn't made a single good movie in a long ass time.. Like how fucking retarded is the mangement at WB to put this dumbass in charge of their series of capeshit when he clearly fucking sucks as a director

IQlets and Whedon-knights leave

Anyone who thinks Batman V Superman can only be understood with a high IQ deserve to be gassed. It's shit. It was shit on release. The extended cut was shit. You don't even need a high IQ to see how shit it is.

The film acts like it's full of genius, deep concepts and that but it really isn't about any of that, nor does it develop and expand upon any of it's ideas in any meaningful way other than bringing them up.

A lot of the criticism is not by Marvel shills and idiots, a lot of it is genuine DC fans who are pissed off at this pigshit that Zack has inflicted on characters that they love.

No I'm just a DC fan who thinks BvS is a pretentious film.

Also the ending of Man of Steel was ripped off from Miracleman. Only Zack fucked even that up. The climax of Miracleman is the original 'superhero fight destroys city and causes untold collateral damage' moment. In Miracleman it is played for the society-changing horror that it would be. In Man of Steel it is played for........ nothing. Spectacle maybe, but there is not point to spectacle if there is nothing behind it.

SNYYYYYDER please come back for Justice League 2, fuck Wheddon that back stabbing shit.

The funny thing is that its pretentious to call something "pretentious"
Tell me, what was the reasoning behind Martha scene? Go ahead and tell me. It's a theme present throughout the whole movie, and it just goes over everyone's head because the film doesn't feed it to you.

When will people realized Snyder is not a good fit for the DC universe?

Let him make a Heavy Metal movie instead. It's more up his alley since there's violence, sex, gore, and nudity in it.

The nicest thing I can say about this guy is that the Dawn of the Dead remake was decent. After that it's just been embarrassment after embarrassment.

No. The film does feed it to you. It's in opening fucking scene. Everyone can tell what why Batman stops fighting Superman. It's not fucking rocket science. IT'S STILL FUCKING STUPID. Because the character motivations for both characters actually fighting make no sense given all their actions and characterizations. They only fight because of contrivance.

And if they were actually fighting for good reasons, in a good movie, with solid reasons for disliking each other, the Martha scene could work. Like legit, the one thing that could change Batman's mind over anything is the connection to his parents.

Modern cinema is so bad. I'm just going to watch old films from the '50's like autistic faggots I used to make fun of in high school.

Hey Pentagon, looks like it backfired. Killed her for no reason

Or just seek out good films that are being made today and don't just watch capeshit...?

Here's Miracleman 15

watchmen was OK, and the changed ending was honestly an improvement over the source. every other movie he's made is absolutely godawful though.

I actually like the comic's ending.

No it fucking ain't dumbass
Ignorance isn't innocence

I'd rather have R-rated Snyder DC films in the extended cuts of these films, we technically got an R-rated DC film with the director's cut of BvS. Heavy Metal already a movie.

fpbp

based miracle man poster

Sounds like something a low i.q. would say

>90% of the movie was made by him
>movie sucks
>everyone blames Whedon for it sucking

Just admit it, he's a shitty director.

It's pretentious to point out another person acting pretentious, not that I'm doing so myself.

Thank you user. It's one of those things where arguing with people is fun for a bit, but you're probably not going to change their mind. I'd rather show them something they hopefully haven't seen before.

How to make BvS true kino
>Remove the bastardized version of Doomsday and make the guy in the wheelchair Metallo and have him be the villain at the end.
>Cast some different as Luthor. Maybe Billy Zane.
>Allow Cavill to actually act like Superman and make his romance with Lois believable.
>remove Wonder Woman.
>No Murderbats.
>Call the film Batman/Superman: The World's Finest.
>Have ending credit scene of Starro the Conqueror to set up Justice League.

>Snyder cut: 2 hours 53 minutes
>Whedon cut: 1 hour and 50 minutes
>Over an hour of content removed and replaced with shitty quips and greenscreens
Oh my god, fuck you and lies

This is what happens when you let nu-male Sup Forumsshits make capeshit

pretty much would work. I wouldnt remove Wonder Woman but doing it wouldnt hurt the movie.

Also:
>either make the cringe-inducing SUPERHERO ARE GODS shit thematically subtle or completely remove it
>pick a fucking protagonist to the story, either privilege Supes point of view or Batman's - in Civil War for instance Captain America moved the plot but Tony Stark was the one who had an emotional arc

WB didn't deserve you, Zack. Please don't kill yourself.

Oh I'm so sorry for actually wanting movies for somewhat resembling the source material.

Guess I don't a have high enough IQ to understand shoving Jolly Ranchers down throats.

motherfucker Snyder didnt finish the fucking movie, the so-called "SNYDER CUT" with 3 hours long is pre-editing which is common in the industry. There isnt a "Snyder cut", even a fabricated attempt to make one would still include Whedon shit/altered coloring.

not that it would matter, a Snyder cut would probably still fucking suck

He didn't want to appeal to comic book fans, he didn't want to appeal to a general audience, he literally made a movie for the people that want to be fucked by Snyder.

Indeed a Snyder cut would still be overlong, have a terrible villain, bad cgi, and a poor script.

>emotional arc

Good god that's depressing.

End of issue 15

Stop reading it fag

Being Miracle Man is pure suffering.

Also people need to remember that what Zack Snyder DID film was ALREADY a twisted version of the original vision.

This was supposed to be the 1st part of 2 movies but then BvS came out and they rushed dramatic changes to script and tone 2 weeks before shooting started.

This debate over Snyder/Whedon is completely stupid and people are getting tangled in their preferences. The "Justice League" we got is shit because WB decided to take one direction with it and they changed that direction several times DURING production. So you can argue that Zack Snyder is a hack and would never create a decent JL to begin with, but the movie we have now can be faulted into WB lack of planning and compromise.

Here: this will bring your spirits up.

Also this is what would probably actually occur after the climax of Man of Steel

>3 hour movie
See? Shitty director, he can't make a movie with the right duration unlike all other directors even though this should be fucking basic.

Don't blame WB, just this year they gave us a dozen good movies like always one of them being wonder woman.

Snyder made justice league and was awful and before it he made BvS that was awful and before it was MoS that was awful, sucker punch was awful, 300 2 was awful, 300 was awful, watchmen was awful dawn of the dead was awful

Every single movie he ever made was disiive and infamous at best,If your not a milenial you will remember how hated his precious dawn of the dead was, he never made a movie where everyone agree it was well made

Is snyder fault, not whedon, not WB not DC fans,not Marvel fans.

No. Focus on raising your kids properly until they stop killing themselves.

this is really good, i've read all you've posted so far. keep going

Thank you user

I remember DoD being praised. Aside from that I agree. He got a very important job on the fact that he married a producer.

Miss me yet?

That test is one of those fakes that gives you a high iq score to make you think you're special or whatever

I got a 135 after being awake for 24 hours and I took it on my phone while falling asleep in bed.

Every time that specific one is posted everyone gets 130s

His daughter doesn't.

Yes. If anyone ever got fucked over by Warner Bros it's Schumacher. Dude wanted to make a Batman Year One movie but all Warners caren't about was toy sales.

IF Zod had had his way for hours yeah
But fortunately they avoided an X rating on a superhero movie by having Supers beat him to death before he had a chance

*cared