Why do these movies fucking suck?

Why do these movies fucking suck?

Retarded executives

Because there are two or three diametrically opposing approaches and everyone at WB thinks they know what's best.

You have the people who want the universe to be based on director-driven, almost auteur movies, such as The Dark Knight.

Then you have the Marvelfags who want the movies to be Marvel clones and micromanage the directors, which is what ruined Green Lantern.

Then, and this one is not confirmed, but there's possibly those who want to approach it like comic book editors and focus on interconnecting everything.

The irony is even with the supposedly auteur movies some executives fuck with things because of MUH REALISM.

Imagine how much better BvS would have been by taking out Wonder Woman and all the JL leadup alone. Honestly the movie isn't any worse than Iron Man 2, which was a similar mess, yet people act like it's some kind of travesty.

Also OP you're retarded for lumping them all together and treating it like it's Marvel where it's just one franchise. MoS -> BvS -> WW -> JL is obviously one series, while SS is a totally different franchise that happens to be set in the same universe. That's like reading New 52 SS and Batman/Superman and saying DC as a whole sucks because those two suck.

This is it. Show's over, everybody go shitpost somewhere else

MoS and BvS are flawed masterpieces.

WB.

I mean it's the company that made

Green Lantern
Jonah Hex
Superman Returns
Constantine
Shoe Maker Batman

These shitheads have more failures than they do successes.

Bad place to ask. Sup Forums is lousy with shit taste synderfags

Eh, that's more Sup Forums's thing

because DC is shit and it's literally impossible to make anything good out of their comics

Add to that the fact that WB is the worst studio in existence and it's really no wonder these movies are so horrible

Constantine is fucking great.

MoS is just a cheap Nolan photocopy with some nice cinematography.

Constantine is a good movie though.

>because DC is shit and it's literally impossible to make anything good out of their comics

Bait. Here's a (you)

They don't, people just pretend they didn't like them.

Built upon a shitty foundation, no one knows what direction to take, and a rushed universe to compete with a rival studio fueled by greed

I can't imagine any actual person liking SS outside of the colors.

It doesn't even work on the most basic dipshit B-movie level, the action looks like complete shit.

They don't.

Man of Steel was good I guess. The other 2 are hot garbage tho. Not everybody pretends to dislike them. Sucks too, I want DC movies to rival Marvel movies in quality.

>with some nice cinematography.

So still more than any Marvel flick.

>So still more than any Marvel flick.

Are you pretending that this is the only important part of a movie?

Even still, the shrinking stuff in Ant-Man was more visually interesting then anything in MoS, even if it isn't as pretty.

>muh marvel
Took 2 replies. Honestly that's longer than I expected.

If anything, BvS and SS gave me new appreciation for MoS. It certainly had it's problems, but nowhere near the shitshow as the other two. It certainly wasn't the film to branch off into a larger universe

Challenge: respond to his post without using the word Marvel.

So that you can spend EVEN MORE money buying the "directors cut" bluray that had footage available from the very beginning. Dont you want to support Dceu with your sheckles ?

i don't have as much a problem with the movies themselves as the rabid, steven universe tier fans who hold them up on a pedestal and pretend they're works of genius. they're not. they're schlocky superhero action movies. if it wasn't for those people, whatever, they'd just be bad movies. dc has been making bad movies for fucking decades now, but only now that it has competition in the superhero movie department, what, it suddenly matters? and on the subject, fuck anyone who goes to the "oh, if you don't like dc movies, you must like marvel movies, get out of here you disney shill" or "at least [dc movie] does [thing] better than marvel movies" arguments can suck my nuts. it is intensely presumptuous to assume that because i dislike your favorite thing, i automatically consider myself a fan of your autistic caliber to its competition. blow me. and i could not give a fucking shit if dc does something better than some safe, flat, already worn out other franchise. is the movie good or isn't it? don't bring some bullshit company war into it because you're a crossposting shithead from Sup Forums. i don't defend a pile of dog shit and say "hey, at least it's got better cinematography than that pile of cat shit."

They don't. Go shill somewhere else.

Rushed decisions.

THIS.

WB should learn to plan, not rush forward "WE MUST COMPETE, WHAT WILL FANS THINK OF US?!" if you want a piece of superhero cake, make it edible ffs.

>...I had a buddy who tried getting me into "normal" comic books, but I was all like, "No one is having sex or killing each other...

Gee I wonder, op.

monkey paw

Made for cucks by cucks.

>conveniently shoving off suicide squad in your damage control post

DC stands for Director's Cut, right?

Because they are ahead of their time (with the exception of Suicide Squad which just sucks). Nolan and Cameron, two of the greatest visionary directors of all time, understand the greatness of the Snyder movies and his brilliance. They are ahead of the curve, plain and simple. Plenty of great movies got horrible reviews at first, and were derided in public. Within the next 10 years public opinion will come around to grasp the brilliance of MoS and BvS. As of now you haters are literally just fucking knee-jerk idiots who can't see an epic superhero opera when it's right before your eyes.. it's a shame but history will tell

Fuck off moron.

You are on crack you fucking retard. Marvel's characters are fucking shit compared to DC, good movies or not.

this shows a complete lack of understand of direction and cinematography. it's embarrassing.

Executives who can swallow their dignity and suck dick like high class whore

>Gee I wonder, op.
Fuck off nigger, anyone that started with european, fantasy, indie or stuff like heavy metal has the same problem with capeshit.

Stop taking shit out of context. Snyder is a sword and axe nerd, the problem with the movies is the pace, writing, and wb executives including Johns, Snyder is just the face of the fuck ups due his highly autistic personality

You are in Sup Forums, a place that calls cinematography a Sup Forums meme, and that thinks composition is something arbitrary

Sup Forums has been infesting Sup Forums for a while, his statement holds up

DCEU shouldn't be on there, user