Well my boys, it fucking sucks, after Iron Fist, Defenders...

Well my boys, it fucking sucks, after Iron Fist, Defenders, Inhumans and now this trash can we all agree that Marvel can't make good series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0h8afz2K1JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DARKNESS

youtube.com/watch?v=0h8afz2K1JU

THIS can't be real

>he doesn’t know how to form opinions and can only base it on an arbitrary number

I bet you hated Speed Racer because “Its RT score was too low for it to be good”

RT isn't reliable for tv shows. They gave Arrow S4 and Supergirl S1 like 90%+

It's fucken good.

If just a bit long. The whole Anvil thing should've been revealed earlier.

The senator storyline is contrived but I need more DAW in my life.

Micro is just kind of an over acting bitch throughout, he has some good scenes, but reverts back right after.

Billy from westworld is really good.

Bernthal, I'm not sure he's a leading man. Hard to say because Castle has 2 tones, whisper and batman voice.

Critics don't rate shows and movies on quality. They rate based on politics. Punisher has a straight white male lead murdering minorities with guns. There was no way it'd ever get good scores.

quick someone post the Justice league score that will slide this

>it’s a Castle fucks Microcuck’s wife episode

>maskusum rt?

>for tv shows
It isn't reliable at all you moron. Most reviewers have their own review scales (ex. a 7 is good and a 6 is average on theirs), but RT sees that as absolute dogshit instead on their good/bad scale. If anyone here actually takes RT scores seriously and doesn't use them for merely shitposting, unironically seek help.

*rubs 9mm* mask u summn karen

It's pretty good I mean I dropped the other series before finishing the first episode (aside from daredevil s1)
punisher is engaging enough that I'll finish it.

This. TV series aren't rated the same way movies are. Most the time they just watch a couple episodes and rate the whole series based on that.

>the entire board shits on Justice League without seeing it but defends commie Punisher

Btw, JL is a 6/10.

Punisher is poorly written leftist wetdreams

As tedious as ever other Marvel show got, at least there was always an interesting villain to redeem them, except for the Punisher. Even Alt-right boy was boring as a villain.

You obviously haven't watched it.

He goes after white government operators who basically did nothing wrong.

They likely got triggered at the content, let's be honest.

>can't make good series
can't make another good series, you mean

It's like they forgot how to do exposition in these fucking shows, man.

Like my eyes are glazing over several times an episode because there are so many scenes with two characters just sitting across from each other infodumping.

In a show called "The Punisher" that's fucking criminal and needs punishing.

killgrave made the show great. the two dykes wouldve ruined it had it not been for him.

Metacritic actually takes into account the review score and says its trash too, so...

Marvel is fucking cheap when it comes to TV, which should be no surprise given Ike the Kike. Netflix is funding these shows, but Marvel will not put up one cent more. So they cheap out on writers and showrunners. Too bad. Punisher had one of Hannibal's top writers, but not everybody is ready for that jump in responsibility.

so when Disney launches their own streaming service they'll pull all these shows from netflix?

What kind of fucking retard autist brings Speed Racer into a Marvel TV series argument?

They'll still be on there, just won't make any new ones.

No. These are Netflix originals, so they won't be removed. Everything else will get pulled in 2020, since the agreement is for Disney properties to be on Netflix through the end of 2019. Which is also the year Disney wants their streaming service to be up and running. And also why they really want to buy Fox's movie and TV studios. They want those IPs for themselves and to entice people into their ecosystem.

Is there any Netlix series that isn't shit? They seem to have gone for quantity over quality.

How you gon get out of the chamber bullet ?

??

>man with guns goes on a rampage against tyrant government
How is that nothing but a libertarian wet dream??

>Marvel is fucking cheap when it comes to TV
budget didnt' kill this series
you could've had Bernthal doing a Professional Russian and burning through rounds on a range and be more true to The Punisher than this TWELVE EPISODE soap opera

Those Uganda action movies were better produced than this series

I'm on the 2nd episode and it's really boring so far. Too many flashbacks of his family and him moping around being depressed.

I'm on 6 and you haven't seen anything yet

I'M A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU DAVE

Hi, some people here like to lie about RT and Metacritic scores and shit please don't act too shocked just make sure you sage and move on with your life in a positive and constructive manner

Libertarians don't blindly hate LEO as much as the far left does.

Also, libertarians don't have a problem with capitalism

>It's fucken good.
50%

Its mediocre at best

>Punisher has a straight white male lead murdering minorities with guns.
You obviously haven't watched it he only kills white devils that work for the government. It's also filled with liberal pandering every white guy is comically evil while all minorities are dindu nuffin so enlightened and better then white people.

>murdering minorities

I finished the series and he literally mopes until the end. It should have been a six episode series. Some one needs to explain to me why we wasted time on the fucking Alt-right kid?

I can't stand his jew sidekick. I hope he kills him

10 minutes of episode 8 devoted to Frank nearly cucking Micro and the fallout from it

Its just hard looking at Crixus, he is such a manlet. Was this really a correct choice for Punisher ?

I have yet to watch a good netfix series, stranger things is the only thing that comes close to "good"

RT is about what % of people like it, so if a film gets 40% that means you have a 40% of liking it. If it gets 90% that means you have a much higher chance of liking it. You can still have a contrarian opinion (and you should, 10% is still a legit number even in most acclaimed movies) but you are a dipshit for not being able to read such a simple concept.

>punisher is about action and killing bad guys
>show is 90% not about the punisher and when he does kills 'bad' guys it's just some grunts doing what their told