3 BATMAN #17 $2.99 DEC160261-M DC
4 JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #1 [*] $2.99 DEC160235-M DC
5 SUPER SONS #1 [*] $2.99 DEC160240-M DC
6 WALKING DEAD #164 (MR) $2.99 DEC160746-M IMA
7 ALL STAR BATMAN #7 $4.99 DEC160246-M DC
8 STAR WARS #28 $3.99 DEC161066-M MAR
9 JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA REBIRTH #1 [*] $2.99 DEC160233-M DC
10 JUSTICE LEAGUE #14 $2.99 DEC160297-M DC

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/03/without-overships-dc-and-marvel-are-neck-and-neck-for-february-2017-marketshare-but-marvel-doesnt-have-one-superhero-title-in-the-top-ten/

Other urls found in this thread:

diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=149825
bleedingcool.com/2017/03/03/without-overships-dc-and-marvel-are-neck-and-neck-for-february-2017-marketshare-but-marvel-doesnt-have-one-superhero-title-in-the-top-ten/
bleedingcool.com/2017/02/26/bleeding-cool-bestseller-list-26th-february-2017-wish-marvels-best-comic-good-worst-movie-netflix/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5 SUPER SONS #1 [*] $2.99 DEC160240-M DC
>2 BATMAN #16 $2.99 DEC160259-M DC
>3 BATMAN #17 $2.99 DEC160261-M DC
that is so good :)

>didiohope.jpg

Why Is this out already? Shouldn't it be next week?

BATWOMANFAGS BTFO

Is it out already?

>No original Marvel property.

>10 JUSTICE LEAGUE #14 $2.99 DEC160297-M DC
It sells well that is good i like it.

Without overships, finally the true numbers come out. Marvel and DC's are almost the same, and with Marvel pubblishing 30 more titles than DC. Basically without the Star Wars comics, DC would have been ahead from Marvel in the sales. Marvel had only Star Wars books in the Top 10. Overall it's great to see DC being praised for pubblishing good books by the comic book readership, instead of Marvel's current garbage.

>Batman at #2 and #3

AntiKingfags on suicide watch

This is win for DC.

i like king now :) it makes me happy

Not a single Marvel Universe book in the Top 10! Finally justice have been served! Congratulations to DC and to the readers!

Where is the overshipping shill? I want to see his comments about it.

>Super Sons outperforms JLA
neat

Just wait until the full list comes out and he spends hours comparing the sales of each DC title to show the drops, then runs away when people ask him to do the same for marvel

DC more than likely trounced Marvel in the top 300 comics unit share.

Pretty much this. I love me some Star Wars but Marvel would not be doing good without the IP.

We're doing it, bros! Don't forget to buy the second issue!

It's funny that there seems to be a dedicated autist for each of this boards thread types.

:)

and yet, STILL no one cares about comics

>No Marvel titles
What did they mean by this?

Marvel fags are SEETHING

I'll wait for Comichron numbers before shitposting.

>Two Justice Leagues on the Top Ten
>Marvel still can't get Avengers up there
This is laughable. Also this was quick, January's Diamond numbers released at what? The 2nd to last week of feb and now we're getting Feb's numbers at the first week of March? Literally 3 days after February?

diamondcomics.com/Home/1/1/3/597?articleID=149825

Is there that much demand for Maul? I mean, he is in Rebels right now, but #1?

Was this in a loot crate or something?

That's literally not anything different. What I mean by Comichron numbers is legitimate totals of issues sold/shipped and what the unit to dollar ratio is.

>Without Overships, DC And Marvel Are Neck And Neck For February 2017 Marketshare – But Marvel Doesn’t Have One Superhero Title In The Top Ten

>Marvel did have a number of promotional pushes in February for a number of titles that involved retailers increasing their orders to get extra discount and the like. But nothing like the overships from previous months that bumped up their “unit” market share. Which is why Marvel has slipped from having an 11 point lead on DC’s unit share in January, to a 0.17 point lead, Marvel’s 33.65% against DC’s 33.47%. A dramatic turnaround, also considering Marvel shipped 140 different items in January compared to DC’s 116.

>Marvel’s higher prices, while they may affect unit marketshare, do continue to bump up their “retail market share”, refleeting the amounts of actual dollars spent. And here Marvel has a 7 point lead at 37.46% to DC’s 30.23% but that still puts DC Comics back over the psychologically important 30% line. Just.

>Also, without the Marvel overship, and with the only-discounted-by-10% DC Comics returnable, DC does dominate the top ten, in a scene closer to the weekly Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists that measure actual sales to customers rather than retailers. In fact Marvel doesn’t have a single superhero title in the top ten, just Star Wars: Darth Maul at the top and Star Wars further down. Just Batman, Supersons and Justice League titles. Although we know the 25 cent Walking Dead #163 sold far more than any of them. Diamond doesn’t count such discounted titles. Though Walking Dead #164 still made it in.

LOL BTFO The real numbers are actually getting closer to the truth at last.

It blows my mind how Star Wars sell well.

Even a new comic focused on an original character (Doctor Aphra) outsells every single Marvel cape comics.

So, Supersons is around 80-90k. Not bad and expected considering that DC give it 18 exclusive variant covers.

Though, I wonder if Batman fell to under 100k.

>starwars
>capeshit
>capeshit
>cape shit
>capeshit
>walking dead
>capeshit
>starwrs
>capeshit
>capeshit

no wonder no one takes us seriously

>Just Batman, Supersons and Justice League titles.
My Dami and Daddybats, and my lobo

The real question is where it's going to settle at considering it's a monthly and not bi-weekly. I'd honestly be surprised if it landed into the 40k range.

Nostalgia and escapism are the driving forces of the comic book industry. Star Wars is a good example. DC became aware of it and did the right move with Rebirth. Marvel cape comics continue with the same political shit and pandering, crap writing and only marketing gimmicks, something that drove away their readership.

>18 exclusive variant covers
They are really desperate for this book to work.

Timfag is back :)

Nothing compared with 50 variant covers though.

Then what fuck do want user
Another furry comic like island
Or may like saga haveing a dragon suck it sell off
Yes those are so mature and serious

But it's the LCS that sign up to DC for Exclusive Variants. DC's not the one going around to them asking them to request Exclusive Variants.

>TOP 10 GRAPHIC NOVELS & TRADE PAPERBACKS
>2 LOVE IS LOVE

Surprised to see this selling so well.

It is in the Top 3 for months already.

Good see this selling so well.

Why do people buy Star Wars? Why doesn't Marvel just re-brand as Star Wars comics?

This book is so good .

Those are retailer variants, user. The retailers comissioned them for their store and actually want them. Super Sons has just one real free to order variant as usual. Completely different from Marvel trying to hold their variants hostage unless you order 200% more Inhumans.

Not neat. Even mediocre sales will slow down the rate of Damian's inevitable death. Just don't buy this garbage so he'll be thrown into the meat grinder in an event and we can be free of Poochie Wayne for good.

God, Marvel's tactics are disgusting. Good to know that DC do not fall for this shit.

I remember the Ireland shop said that they actually overstatement it and pre-ordered so many because of the hype and it didn't do as well as they expected, but not too bad. I think the American shops were the same too.

Timfag pls.

They said they overordered, but since DC is cool and it's returnable they kept the copies and they've been steadily selling and they likely won't need to return anything.

They're already doing better than Marvel if you compare number of published books with the dollar shares. The difference is very small and DC are publishing fewer and cheaper books, so DC have to be making more money per book or they wouldn't be as close to Marvel's sales as they are.

>Marvel has THREE ongoing events.
> Not one made into the Top 10.

Holy menstruation!

Lhynn Tim is dead.

>THREE ongoing events

IvX and what else? Everything has finished or is getting into prologue territory for the next one.

I hope I never become like you
You waste of space

These are the most awesome news! Finally, for once the readers didn't behave lke sheeps, and they didn't buy, these shitty events.

>Why do people buy Star Wars?

Yeah, it's a real fucking mystery, user.

>marvel right now

Timfags.

I think Monster Unleashed or w/e isn't over yet and Secret Empire just started up?

Clone conspiracy, inhuman vs x-men and monster unleash happened in the same month.

IVX, Monsters Unleashed, and Clone Conspiracy. Clone Conspiracy literally ended that month.

I'd completely forgotten about Monsters Unleashed actually being a thing.

you and everyone else buddy. It was at #33 on the comixology chart last time it released. That's on week it released by the way.

Yeah, me too. Think I spotted a storytime earlier this week but other than that I've heard nothing about it.

Oh hey Snotgirl trade is out. Didn't expect to see that in the top 10

It's not like he's even dead. Tim's coming back for the big rebirth event and you still can't shut up

What's the appeal to this? It's just Batman and Superman: Jr edition

It's cute and fun.

They are their own characters, user.

It's comfy, we get to see a side of Damian we normally don't (him actually being a kid) and we get to see the rediculous efforts he goes through to hide his yandere nature for John.

I can accept this. Cute Boys doing cute things

But the writers are using the dynamic relationship of their fathers as the selling point but with a "twist"

If he has banter like he did with Stephanie then I'm sold

On that note, Anyone ever find it strange how Damian looks completely caucasian even though he has east asian and middle eastern heritage?

It's a comfy book, but definitely overhyped and fans will get bored with it eventually.

Damian already died bitch

You literally just stated the obvious appeal.

Talia is mixed, but also middle easterns are caucasians you dumbass

Sup Forums is so fucking stupid

I cannot into most Rebirth Superman books because of Jon. He is such a crybaby and weakling

I get that the whole point was to contrast him and Supes with Damien and Bats, but come the fuck on, DC, he's the son of Superman and one of the ballsiest bimbos in comics. He should have a spine by now

>Middle Easterners are caucasian

Are you serious?

He's like ten user

Depends on who's drawing him. Kubert's original design had him looking more mixed.
Though despite what Sup Forums says a lot of Turks and Arabs look pretty white.

>This 10 year old is such a fucking pussy.

Yes you absolute dumbass. Don't tell me you confuse white and caucasian.
Also, ra's wasnt middle eastern, he was a nomad from farther east.

Talia's mom was either chinese american or mixed.

Remember when Image said this?

> “If we keep on our current trajectory, we’ll overtake DC in less than five years,” predicts Kirkman, who has been a partner in the company since 2008. “Then it’s just a hop, skip, and a jump to toppling Marvel.”

>Though despite what Sup Forums says a lot of Turks and Arabs look pretty white.

Is not turks, is some TURKISH people, as for actual TURKS most are anatolians. As for arab, arab is like latino, it just a culural and lenguage thing.

The mostly white people down the isngt in the middle east, but from the same places Ra's is more likely to be

Caucasian is a RACE, white isnt.

Well you got what I meant

Kirkman was right though.

>Right now, the big two are DC and Image for myself and a lot of retailers. My top book of the week is usually selling over triple the amount of copies of my highest selling Marvel book. I can’t remember the last time that didn’t happen, as it’s been going on for months.

He was just wrong about which of the Big Two he'd overtake.

bleedingcool.com/2017/02/26/bleeding-cool-bestseller-list-26th-february-2017-wish-marvels-best-comic-good-worst-movie-netflix/

Is Supershotas good?

WHAT WENT WRONG, KIRKMAN? NOW YOU HAVE TO SELL YOUR COMICS FOR 25 CENTS TO EVEN COMPETE, HUH?

Yes.

>Why are comic books in the top 10 comics for February?

I imagine damian to be slightly chinky eyed, a little rounded faced but still clearly eurasian, not half and half, the idea he has to look like a yet another brown person is way more racist that he passing as white

Indiefag on suicide watch.

>muh cumf

Every time I read that retarded word I want to put a fucking gun in whatever faggot that said it's mouth.

Edgy.

So does John have the full Kryptonian power set or is he weaker like Super Boy due to being half human?