Yo bb u want sum fuk

>yo bb u want sum fuk

Blue Planet 2 thread, confirmed pleb if you're not watching this

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jawlets btfo

I'd be willing to make some .webms of 1080p downloads I got if I knew how, but blue planet II is KINO

doesnt this air on sundays? ive torrented the last two episodes

>lemme smash

Someone give me a quick rundown on this guy

>knows everything about fish
>expert at hiding from (((dolphins)))
>has a cozy home

virgin herring vs. chad orca

literally bashes fag fish to death

Episode 2 was best one so far, some spooky as fuck fish in deep sea.

Webm for bakas
>github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter

looks cute

I'm getting sick of this 56% meme

4K when?

How fucking weird or heavily paid would you have to be to do this shit?

I make a ton of money with a cushy finance job, you'd have to pay me minimum 300k to do this type of filming

>faked shots
Dropped.

What are you referring to?

SPOOKY

I've been watching The Hunt per some user recommendation. After each episode there is a 15min segment about the filming. Their job looks pretty fun. They travel a lot and work outside

New Blue Planet has that too. There is zero way that sitting and waiting for shots like that in incredibly dangerous conditions is fun.

I hate how Sup Forums has a 3mb limit on webms. Also, still no fucking audio which is also bullshit.

Gorgeous high res video. Absolutely gorgeous what they can achieve now with modern cameras.

Also, can't wait for some o dat Leopard Seal kino

There's something despairing about the blue planet series. Like you realize that the entire animal kingdom are just these machines that flicker in and out of existence, living only to briefly eat and reproduce. The whole thing is just pointless.

And don't shoot back at me with "durr that's all humans do", as if human life has no deeper meaning at all, you fucking edgy teenager

This.
Check out the making of on capturing footage of the Snow Leopard from The Hunt, or possibly something earlier (Life Story...?). They waited in a tent for like 300 days.

ITT:Biblefags

Listen dipshit. We're all just a bunch of chemicals man. Electrical signals and chemicals. If you can't appreciate the complexity of all animals throughout the history of the planet, the struggle to survive, and the unique and fortunate position any of them had to survive aslong as they did, you're a full scale pleb.

Also, lrn2 Horseshoe Crabs. Those fuckers have been around for 300 Million years.

>bobbit in filename
Damn that was tense, why didn't it unsheathe like a katana and cut them all to ribbons?

Horseshoe crabs have been around longer than that, they emerged in the Ordovician, nearly 500 million years ago.

Humans actually harvest horseshoe crab blood for the amebocytes their blood contains.

I think water animals happen to have a much more desperate and constant struggle for life than other animals. Mammals have a tough go as well (without trying to be edgy), but I can see where you're coming from about the blue planet being depressing

>We're all just a bunch of chemicals man

This is the worst thing about the atheist revolution. There's absolutely no awe at humanity at all, and you think we're akin to sea urchins.

I understand the rejection of religion but I will never understand how you can look at all that humanity has achieved, then sit there and say "there is nothing special about humanity"

I'm pretty disappointed by the direction BBC is taking with their recent documentaries. Abundant sound effects and forced 'plot'. They are turning into burgers

That image is so true. I've been getting heavily into documentaries and I just cannot enjoy the american ones. It's weird because everything is so overblown it's like there's no room for any actual content. I watched half an hour of a vlad the impaler documentary and there was probably about 2 minutes of interesting information. How the hell do you make vlad the impaler boring

how do they get food in between those shots? real question here is what their day to day is like.

the sound effects in blue planet II are very subtle at and not distracting at the very least. I hardly even notice them.

>not basing your energy intake on hydrothermal vents

why don't people want to survive the inevitable apocalypse?

WHAT IS THIS SHOW?

WHERE DO I WATCH IT?

t.non-American

look at this dude

>t.non-American
Nor is this show.

>tranlucent brain...

thats going to give me nightmares

someone needs to shop "am i being dtained" on to that