It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Remember when we loved this show?

I don't get how they could make a tranny character that for the most part is a normal person and then mock trannies by having Dennis' ex-wife transition into a cat.

That wasn't mocking trans people, you fucking retard. Learn what furries and otherkin are who try to justify themselves when they literally have 0 basis for their claims where as trannies have some, not a lot, of neurological and psychological evidence to support them.

The show sucks now, so I don't love it anymore. Zombie mode tier like Simpsons and South Park. They've run out of ideas

Season 12 is still pretty funny to me. What was wrong with it?

South Park is still fresh, you dumbass.

Dee Reyonds might have Parkinson disease?

>tfw haven't watched an episode past season 7 and tell everyone the show gets worse after

This Hero or Hate Crime episode is pretty funny. It shows the foolishness of social justice and political correctness.

it still applied to trannies a man in a dress is as much of a woman as maureen was a cat

It's really not, but I don't expect some chantard who probably never finished college let alone high school to understand anything that a trained psychology would know. So perhaps the only cure for your idiocy is to drink bleach. Now go ahead assume my political alignment and call me a libtard.

wrong

Even the shittiest seasons of Always Sunny had GOAT episodes

The Gang Dines Out is my favorite episode and that season is garbo

Butthurt cuckservative detected. How come you're still bitching about liberals when you won the presidency? Seriously, drink bleach.

yeah but that was like 5 years ago

>wrong
Threads over guys, time to go home

this, that was the worst season and this ep is the only non-garbage out of the whole thing

It stopped being funny to me after season 2
Does it get better again?

(((psychology))) lost all credibility after they took faggotry out of the dsmv

last few seasons have been trash

>Always Reddit in Cuckadelphia
Go back

Remember when it was good?

The only series I watch together with my mother, to many years, unfortunately the series is almost unknown here in Brazil and only has to watch through pirate sites.

I wish I was born 30 years from now when trannies can actually look like Carmen. Give her character from Joe Dirt a dick and sign me up. Best part? It isn't even gay

Just started watching this; just finished episode 3.

When does it become shit?

>a trained psychology

devito is liberal as hell and was a bernie fag

5 season

Watch it all the way through. Even the weakest seasons have 1-2 solid episodes. Make your own decisions you fucking jabroni

It still has good episodes. The Gang Turns Black was horrible but the rest of the new season was fine.

Long running shows are always going to lose their punch at some point but it's still doing better than most of them.

You know most trannies look that way today. You just have an idiotic childish view of how women should look. It's not uncommon to find a tranny that looks like Carmen.

You clearly do not understand how science or the scientific method works. This is why I am willing to bet that you failed out of college and/or high school. You serve no purpose to society so this is why you will be euthanized for the greater benefit of society.

>The Gang Turns Black was horrible but the rest of the new season was fine.

That episode was great, you faggot.

Eh, Season 12 was alright. Improved from the previous ones.

The same, I'm not an americamutt or eurofag to like musicals or SJW shit.

she was a qt

Didn't see Season 12 after how bad 10 and 11 were, if it's not as bad as you say I'll give it a shot.

southpark died at "you're getting old"

You now realize Danny Devito will die in your lifetime

>You know most trannies look that way today. You just have an idiotic childish view of how women should look. It's not uncommon to find a tranny that looks like Carmen.
lmao. sure. most trannies look like chris chan and you know it

It's worth watching. There's probably 1 or 2 episodes I could've done without the rest are fine.

This desu, only Stan's drunken scenes were good.