Wow

Wow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_yQsPE7pzNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How hard did she cum when Billy the Alpha was taking her from behind?

as a white male i feel personally victimized by this line

BRAVO MARLEL

Wait till they get to the villain who is supposed to be a cross between /pol and the unibomber

We're never going to be able to have a normal thread about this show are we?

Sure is nice to work with a whining bitch.

>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO: The Show

that characters named chuckles?

>NOOOO NOT EVERY CHARACTER CONFORMS TO MY WORLDVIEW RRRRREEEEEEEEEE

They found a way to needlessly insert PC politics and made a bad show out of the fucking Punisher, of course you're not going to get a normal thread about it. People were waiting for this and it shit on a lot of peoples expectations by being as milquetoast as every other Marvel Netflix show outside of Season 1 DD.

That's what girls do when they see his cock

I liked the scene where her chubby ugly as fuck partner got mad because he saw chad walk into her office

>so uh, are you like persian
>im american

>every white person on the show is a piece of shit

>frank
>micro
>gunner

I know you won't listen but it's really not as big of a deal as you think it is.

As usual, the Netflix seal of garbage.

The Punisher is simple. Ex-Vietnam guy has his family killed by bad guys and goes on an endless rampage to kill them all. How the hell do you fuck that up.

Can we start a stink about Micro getting "thin-washed"?

pls post more ben barnes thanks. i watch the show just for him

does this bitch smoke 10 packs a day or something?

It is hard to take Frank serious when Micro towers over him

weight-washed is a better term

>hey kid, im the stereotypical angry white man obsessed with guns and hating the government
>have you noticed the NRA shirt yet? yeah i like guns and stuff, and im also pretty pissed off about the liberals trying to take our guns and freedoms

you know what? FUCK wypipo

The irony being that S1 DD is actually pretty awful, everyone was just awed by "muh fight scenes". The dialogue is shitty, too much time is spent on any character that isn't Murdoch, the comedic relief is out of place and annoying. I barely made it three episodes.

i wonder if they thought this was subtle

(you)

He's the definition of ourguy

What did he say?

Show bob

I thought it was fine. Certainly better than the shows that came after it. All Jessica Jones has is Kilgrave and Punisher is better in Season 2 of DD than he is in this (although that season is a muddled mess too)

MUH AFGHAN ALLY

Something like 'You must check a lot of boxes otherwise you'd be outta here'.

>every cop is incompetent or corrupt except her

explanation? I haven't watched the show

In the end she was another incompetent female lusting for chad, and they portrayed the anti-gun politician as a parasite detached from the issues he was talking about. I ain't even mad at the show for being left wing, I'm a little bit mad that it didn't have the balls to really say anything substantive either way.

>MY WORLDVIEW
That's the problem faggot
America First.

At most just update it to Iraq/Afghanistan and you're good. Is it all government contractors and mercenaries he's killing in this show or does he ever fight actual criminals?

nra fags are the worst and should be ridiculed

Think they'll ever get to to this level?

95% mercs

The explanation is right there in his post, you idiot.

he kills a bunch of PMC dudes throughout the show. I'm not completely done yet but the most Punisher thing I saw so far in the show was episode 11 when Frank decapitated some merc's head and strapped a grenade to it

She's not a good actor. She can hardly move her mouth, and her eyes don't emote enough to make up for it.

yeah, but i'd still give her a good bleaching, if you know what i mean

Sure, my erection hungers. But it is not a good critic of acting ability.

she has this strange lisp that bothers me

That doesn't get to me, but I can see how it would get to someone, yeah.

A shotgun wouldn't do that

"Hi."

where's THIS show?

I just love how obvious it is that no one has plates in their body armor like the prop department was to lazy to get the foam one's that airsofters use.

wow that was sexist and racist

micro is not white

>micro
>white

so wait did karen have a gun in her purse in the hotel or not? i though security man took it. then she had it in the kitchen wtf?

>le jews are not white
could you fuck off back to Sup Forums? thanks

no one ask if you are Persian, they ask if you Arab.

>Mike M'ask u summin

she repeatedly lets jigsaw pump her in order to get information.

FUCK OFF

I've thought about this a bit, I think it's a really lazy device to make you sympathise with her and hate him.

He has to die not that long after so the writers need us dislike him quickly. IT DIDN'T WORK SO WELL

Not your safespace

She's ethnic Kim Cattrall

I'm watching episode 1 and the Frank stuff is great but the police stuff is laughably bad

uh sexist and racist much?

did they put in the knife shooting gun

Just wait till deduces the event's leading up to a crime scene based of nothing and everyone just accepts her conclusion.

Nope, he throws a knife at one point but that's the closest you're gonna get

>smoke ten packs a day and get cancer
OR
>get acting lessons

Oh you just fucking KNOW they thought they were being clever, or that they were fucking changing the world or some shit.

>Arab woman drinking alcohol and not wearing a scarf
what the fuck marvel

Her mother sounds like she smokes 12 packs a day

Like all recent american tv series and films the writing is utter garbage that seems like its made by a particularly mentally ill person.

Dude just ask them yourself if they are white.

>show is 24/7 UM RACIST AND SEXY MUCH YOU FUCKIN A WHITE MALE
>point this out
>le sigh, why can't we just discuss shows without bringing politics into it?

i havent read any of the comics and im like half way through the season, and so far the plot is literally the same as the first season of the recent shooter series, even with a minority woman being the lead investigator
does it get any better?

they could cut out all the police parts and it wouldn't hurt the show

>Did you hear about those muslims who raped 10,000 kids?

>Yeah, but my television box said racist white men cause the most crime in America. We are all immigrants you know, and whites are the most evil people on Earth

This is actually how normies think, especially women

Yeah, but she checked a lot of boxes

finished this earlier. by far the worst portrayal of frank castle so far

youtu.be/_yQsPE7pzNo

You don't have to be a Sup Forums tier RWDS member to see this shit is slimy.

>Buddy cop show between arab woman and jew numale
kek

at least they got something right

>names the jew
>gets murdered

Why did Frank spare the Mexican? He admitted to have been in a gang before, and literally just robbed some people at gunpoint

LOL well posted friend! I almost spit out my soy milk when I read your post, it was so funny.

liberals would have a heart attack if the punisher punished someone

>Frank kills US soldiers without remorse
>His family was killed in a government conspiracy
>Zero surprises in the season, every 'twist' you could see coming a mile away
>6 episodes worth of story crammed into 13 for some reason
>Micro is a skinny guy
>Digital blood looks terrible
>Big bad is the priest from Sopranos and dies after doing zero intelligent things, no threat whatsoever

I'm really disappointed. I didn't expect much but this was just the most generic, by the numbers product they could have shit out. Totally lacking in substance, and it's not like Frank is a hard character to get right.

All they had to do was adapt something from MAX or Punisher WJ...

The manlet punisher also isn't very intimidating.

This screencap perfectly summarizes everything about the 2010's.

Did you miss the literal hours he was spending breaking "walls" down with his hammer? After he broke every wall he saved the Mexican's life? Does it make sense now?

>that guy
>Sup Forums
dude had balls , got out of his dad's basement and did shit , also was a vet. hes nothing like Sup Forums , more like a deranged /k/omando .

When will they learn?

>the cunnisher