Executting a wonded disarmed enemy begging for it's life

>executting a wonded disarmed enemy begging for it's life.

Wow,heroes doing war crimes in a movie for kids bravo Michael, try to torture the bad guys a little in the next one, maybe some rapes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PLEASE OPTIMUS, THE GENEVA CONVEN-

NO OPTIMUS

I hate these movies. Optimus becomes more of an unhinged killer as they go on and the Decepticons were only threatening in the first one, and even then only mildly. It's difficult to make the Decepticons out to be a threat when Optimus alone can kill dozens of them at a time. The butchery of his character is disgusting.

Didn't even see the last one and never will. These movies suck.

>"...It didn't include talking cars"
>Shoot his face with a shotgun 3 fucking times

It was a different time...

>I pay no attention to the geneva convention
BANG

>torture the bad guys

Think I can find your origin point from here, stand aside.

I mean what were they gonna do to him? Put him in transformers prison?

t. hideki tojo

He killed a bunch of Autobots, attacked Chicago and had made a deal with the Decepticons to enslave humanity to rebuild Cybertron.

Fucker had it coming.

>OPTIMUS PLEASE, THE NAZIS CAPTURED MY VILLAGE AND FORCED ME TO FIGHT FOR THEM, I'M JUST TRYING TO GET BACK TO MY WIFE AND SON IF THEY'RE STILL AL-
>*BANG*
>"Guess you could say the Fallen... got their Revenge, right Transformers?"
>Party Rock Anthem starts blaring

Optimus Prime is scarier than Megatron in these fucking movies

How can Michael Bay be so Baysed?

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

How the fuck did this guy get elected president of the United States of America?

His inflexibility towards tax avoiders played a huge part in the election process, he also shot his opponents in a smart political move

>Optimus, the Russians hacked me and controlled me like a puppet against my will. Thank you for freeing me from their control. I will return to my family now that I'm finally back to norma-
*BANG*

god damn that is a fucking sick mecha design

>Decepticon's motivation is literally just to keep their species and people intact even if it's at the expense of humans
>Optimus stone cold murders like 4 of them in one scene, executes surrendering wounded enemies, rips the face off somebody who just helped them

It makes me wonder how there are no other options than kill or be killed. Couldn't someone on Earth have gathered the brightest minds and tried to find a solution? Why didn't the decepticons just try to approach this more diplomatically since there is a risk of the autobots fighting back if the decepticons just come in guns blazing? A win win situation could've been achieved.

>(for the sake of argument lets just say it's not multiple but...) One civilization of 7bln individuals that stands on plenty of technology, has many more geniuses than the entire cybertronian race combined. Humanity just wants to survive and would be willing to cooperate or settle a compromise with the ET race
>+
>One alien race with extremely advanced technology, divided into two factions who just want to survive in their own ways
>=
>Actual War of Attrition

The potential of the two species to benefit from eachother is unimaginable. One could say that it's really easy to reach that conclusion and yet I've never heard anyone suggest that. And that this story would make a boring film and yet it's a mistake that humanity has done more than once.

what did they mean by this?

war is rad

Cybertron had its chance

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4

Optimus Prime is the only good thing about these movies.

Stay in school, faggot. That was the most painful shit I've ever read on this site. I hope you're either in first grade or are a mongoloid.

This
He's a war machine thats been fighting for thousands of years in a never ending war.