Are there any good stoner comics, Sup Forums...

Are there any good stoner comics, Sup Forums? I've already had my fill of Megg Mogg and Owl and Clementine the Possum seems to be dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/914377
youtube.com/watch?v=cROqKs-2dis
derpibooru.org/1110667
derpibooru.org/1215760
derpibooru.org/275739
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE B*RNEY LMAO

>5 replies
>4 posters

Is barneyfag evolving?

OP is just posting subtle humanized pony

/ck/

Have a nice vacation

He has multiple proxies, how he manages to get past detection is a mystery though

I don't understand what's going on

There's a literal retard named Lee who was "traumatized" by My Little Pony when he was a kid or something.

Now he spams Sup Forums with pictures comparing MLP to Barney whenever someone posts anything even remotely related to MLP, which he always knows because he has an autistic encyclopedic knowledge of the show.

Even when he was literally doxxed he still continues. We know he knows it's destroying his life but he has some kind of obsessive need to shitpost this way.

And yet you keep falling for the bait every single time and give OP exactly what he wants.

OP pic is a humanized version of a character from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, a show that acquired such a... 'spirited' fan following it was temporarily banned from Sup Forums entirely due to shitposters abusing pony pics.

They were originally allowed back onto Sup Forums in the form of /mlp/, the only board where pony posting of any sort is tolerated. Posting a pony anywhere else is liable for a three day ban. However, some anons like to try and get around this by posting things that aren't immediately obvious references to the show.

Enter Barneyfag. Based on a meme wherein an admin compared liking My Little Pony to liking Barney, Barneyfag somehow manages to appear in every thread involving subtle tiny horse references, whether as OP or just randomly posted in a thread, no matter how small or unimportant or trivial it might be and begin posting dozens of screen caps of people showing their distaste for the show to reflect his own intense hatred of the show and its following. The likely explanation for his behavior is that My Little Pony somehow killed his parents.

Achewood has some great stoner content and can be enjoyed sober or high, I recommend both.

>stoner thread
>barneyfagging

>And yet you keep falling for the bait every single time and give OP exactly what he wants.
I'm just trying to shut this shit down since this shit is still bannable btw

Just report it and move on.

Though I don't even know why I'm bothering to reason with you, people have been trying for years now and you still are oblivious to how retarded and easily baited you are.

Fuck off, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/914377

What would happen if GR 15 were to be permanently removed?

Megg, Mogg, & Owl, and Habbits are both really good and often categorized as 'stoner' but most people here know about them already (especially the type of people who look for 'stoner comics') so that probably includes you.

In any case I feel like the label 'stoner comics' is kind of unfair, to Habbits especially. Megg Mogg n Owl can be just sort of straight stoner comics, but it's more complex than that, and there are arcs and strips that I wouldn't classify under stoner comics.

Barneyfag would kill himself, or continue his mad crusade despite nobody breaking the rules.

Really it barely matters anymore, he's pretty much the only faggot who still gets this triggered by MLP, and the fandom has died down so much it wouldn't get spammed to high hell like it used to.

somehow barneyfag would find a way to keep up with it all.

I'm half convinced he's start to clone himself, or it's kidnapped a bunch of hostages and has them patrolling Sup Forums 24/7, looking for anything that matches his list of criteria.

youtube.com/watch?v=cROqKs-2dis

>Just report it and move on.
Oh geez, too bad I'm not allowed to say whether I've reported a post or not.

Even I'd know when I've lost my battles, and that would be it for me.

AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

You don't have to say anything. You continuing to post just bumps the thread.

AFTER SIX THOUSAND YEARS I AM FREE

At least some percentage of the posts attributed to Barneyfag are other shitters who just think it's the new funny maymay and don't realize that he's as much ban on sight as the shit he's against.

You're so broken that if GR15 being removed wouldn't stop you.

I hope they're banned from Sup Forums though if that does happen. As an ex-horsefucker I can tell you that their autism beyond malignant and it would turn this board into shit

TIME TO CONQUER Sup Forums

Board's already shit, mate. Let is burn so we can all get on with our lives.

SCRUFFY

/mlp/ ESCAPED

RECRUIT A TEAM OF SHITPOSTERS WITH ATTITUDE

And helps mods notice the thread so they can delete it like the 6 other times that OP has made this same thread.

Well, I really would. I really want to stop.

Nothing will stop you so stop saying something will.

I remember a while back, quite a few months ago, he sort of slowed down and there were posts claiming to be him, that he had calmed down and gotten his life together, he was on medication now, therapy or something like that, and was doing better, but then after a while there he was again, and there were posts claiming that it was a fake saying he'd got better.

I've never known for sure if he really did get better and then relapse, and if so if he denies getting better or if that was just someone else pretending to be him (it's obvious there are imposters and copycats, the question is to what extent), or if if it was an imposter claiming he got better in the first place.

Or maybe he did get better and is gone now, and the resurgence is just from copycats, a sort of inherited title, like Dreadpirate Roberts or Green Lantern or something.

/mlp/ is worse than SUfags. Believe me you don't want them here even though this place is pretty shitty because of the mods

GO GO Sup Forums RANGERS

Except when you post in the threads everyone comes in to watch you sperg out.

If you just report it, it'll do one of two things:
1) it'll get replies from other people, which means it'll be deleted sooner and OP doesn't get the satisfaction of having successfully baited you
2) no one will reply and it will just fall off the board and and OP doesn't get the satisfaction of having successfully baited you

These threads wouldn't exist if you didn't reply to them like fucking clockwork.

Are Clem and company even stoners? I know they bummed weed off a scrundledude but I think they generally just drink booze.

Jesus Christ who fucking gives a shit about ponies anymore stop being so autistic

god

Yeah they smoke weed but not to excess, it's more about general aimless depression and poverty and hopelessness and all the other baggage of being a 20-somethings burnout, pot's just a small part of that.

There's at least three different instances I remember so it's a safe assumption, but it's clearly not important to the story.

It was a relapse.

Well, let me just say that /trash/ is filled with horseshit. But I don't go there. Why? Because the rule isn't in place there.

what the fuck

Megg, Mogg, & Owl, it's good shit

>or Green Lantern
CROPPED, HUMAN, OR BACKGROUND PIC

WE'LL ALWAYS FIND YOUR PONY SHIT

ALERT THE MODS, YOUR POST IS FLAGGED

DIE YOU DEGENERATE BARNEYFAG

stoner? I barely know her.

If no one gave a shit GR15 wouldn't exist anymore

Fuck off, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/914377

They still shouldn't be posting this shit to begin with.

>banned from Sup Forums entirely
t.newfag

>no one will reply and it will just fall off the board and and OP doesn't get the satisfaction of having successfully baited you
Yeah, but then that gives OP the illusion that this kind of rule-breaking behaviour is actually allowed, and shows how incapable hotpockets are at doing their jobs.

The best outcome would have been to just talk about stoner comics.

But MLP sperging prevailed.

Autists remove yourselves from life.

the "no furries" global rule still exists despite a lot of boards reguarly posting stuff that would be quickbanned back in the days.
global rules don't change, just the mods

Nah you're wrong how the story goes is he once played an extra in Barney and Friends around the tender age of 7. One day Barney asked him if he'd like to accompany for some Dino snacks at the back of the sound stage. Poor Barneyfag didn't know what he was in for all he knew is that two hours laters his ass hurt like a motherfucker and from that moment on he had a burning passion for all things Barney. While he was violated Barney let him know that his pony friends where filming it, from that moment on he has also hated colored horses. Also Barneyfag is a FUCKING LEAF which is probably worse than anal rape

Steve Gerber's work is always relevant

AWWWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEIT. AINT YOU DAT NIGGA THAT WAS BOOTY RAPED BY A DUDE IN A BARNEY SUIT WHEN YOU WAS ONLY BUT A SMALL NIGGLET? SHEEIT NIGGA I FEEL BAD FO YO ASS, LITERALLY, YA DIG?

>Autists remove yourselves from life.
I agree, autists shilling this shitty toddlers' show really should remove themselves.

>mobileposter
post discarded

Barneyfag is pathetic, to be honest.

>mobileposter
post discarded

NIGGA WERENT U RAPED A BY ANOTHER NIGGA IN A BARNEY SUIT AND THATS WHY YO ASS HATES BARNEY. DAYUM WHITE BOI I KNOW DAT SUCKS WORSE THAN A WHITE BITCH WHO YELLS RAPE BUT NIGGA GET OVER IT.

kys degenerate
derpibooru.org/1110667

Once again
>mobileposter

>canuckposter
The epitome of cancer

He's right though you where raped by a guy wearing a Barney suit. In fact you have admitted to this is the past

Nice try, but namefagging is not my thing

Fuck off degenarate so what if I was sodomised by Barney the Dinosaur, that doesn't give degenerates the freedom to violate rule 15

Kys Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1215760

You're right but being an actual fag is

You're pretty sad, you know that, right?

Weren't you raped by a guy in a Barney suit? Also you are Canadian, I wonder which is worse

Whats sad is when a young man such as youre self is violated by an actor from (((Hollywood))) wearing a Barney suit. He faced no repercussions for what he did to you and your ass, things have to change not just in Hollywood but in DC as well

>This whole thread

You for shilling your shitty toddlers' show

>The dog fucker thinks he has authority.

Hang yourself you piece of shit
derpibooru.org/275739

>He doesn't have the balls to post the full image as well

Hey be nice. I know you a rape victim and all but still

>he continues to force this meme in the hopes that he'll feel better about himself

>this whole thread

If anyone gets GR15 repealled it will be you, Barneyfag, if just so they don't have to fucking deal with you anymore.

You have to be feel bad for him he was raped by a guy in a Barney suit, a Chickenhawk, ya dig?

What if barneyfag is secretly a conspiracy projects by /mlp/ to get rid of GR15 tho?..

just passing by this shitshow, but if any of that's true, what the fuck does it have to do with ponies?

I'm not joking, fucking kill yourself

As mentioned in this post Barney raped him as a boy and Barney's pony friends filmed the whole thing, at least that's what he claims, he is autistic to you know?

Never happened

I'm not sure why Lee keeps making these posts. Everyone likes ponies.

It's clear mods don't otherwise they wouldn't have their global rule, degenerate

>the walking meme talking about forced memes

If the mods hate them, then why are they only deleting yours?

haha what the fuck

This was the best.

Just the implication that the genius that is Achewood needs to be contaminated with your fucking loser weed culture pisses me the fuck off.

Now to clarify, I have nothing against weed culture - in fact, I too, have been known to smoke some "dank" "kush" by the by while watching something frivolous and time-wasting, such as Drawn Together or perhaps Samurai Jack.

But the sheer GALL one has to need to have his mind altered just to enjoy the paradigm-defying masterpiece that is Achewood? Fie on you, good sir. I urge you to re-examine your life and the choices you made so far.

I don't know if I'd categorize Achewood as a stoner comic, but if OP is bored and looking for something new and different, Achewood has all that and more.

thanks for the reddit post

I don't think OP was actually serious given how he's posted this same thread with the same picture six times