Do you hate him because he's more talented than you, or do you hate me because I'm more rich than you?

Do you hate him because he's more talented than you, or do you hate me because I'm more rich than you?

>or do you hate me because I'm more rich than you?
>me

LARP somewhere else. homo.

i hated him years ago, but now that he's irrelevant i feel nothing

I thought he would be a lot bigger than he turned out

Now he is just a nothing dude while dumbasses with clickbait thumbnails make more money than he ever will

Sad

Even though he was probably ripe by the time youtube became a thing, I feel like if he was just 2 or 3 years younger he would be 10x more popular than he is now. Heh, faggot.

His show Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous was actually great but MTV dropped it before the first season finished.

who is he and why we dont like him?

I don't find him funny but I don't hate him. Comedy is hard. I only hate women.

good man, keep on keeping on. no sarcasm, I'm just not good at sounding genuine

Crying isn't a talent

I hate him cause he won't have me be his opener for his shows. Im funny and deserve the chance.

I don't think he should be called a comedian or a stand up at least what he does is barely the same as stand up

He's not more talented than me. He is much richer than me, but that's not why I hate him. I hate him because his stupid little songs are not witty at all, and I hate his smarmy stage persona where he acts like he thinks he's very smart and clever.

cant hate someone who was undeniably clever.

too bad he ran out of material

Bo Burnham is frustrating because he's a genuinely clever and talented comedian whose fallen for the Hollywood dogma and instead of being funny he now wallows in self-pity and spouts leftist ideals under the guise of it being "deep".

hope it is just an act, like andy kaufman

>tfw writing a shitpost and your attention span runs out in the middle of the first sentence

what a queer

He make me laugh

How I feel exactly