It's a little bit late...

It's a little bit late, but I really want to discuss the ending of Arkham City with people who actually give a shit about Batman.

It was fucking sad. It got me hard and I can't believe it.
What did you think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8WVyzy0du5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fitting end for the game I guess but bringing Joker back afterwards anyways was lame

A powerful moment that I wasn't expecting at the time.

I got to play this unspoiled so it was a surprise for me.
ah fuck you
he's not dead?

I fucking loved playing the Arkham games. I stalled finishing the story as much as I could.

It was great. A real huge twist since nobody thought they'd genuinely kill the Joker.

And then they completely fucked that over in Origins and Knight.

If you really want to know.
He is dead but a hallucinatory version shows up in Arkham Knight.
The game even opens with his cremation.

The credits was the best part.

I actually really like how they handled him in Arkansas Knight. I thought dynamic between him and Bruce was done really well

WE'RE ONE AND THE SAME
DERANGED

Very fitting. Batman chooses life while Joker chooses death, and because of it Batman lived and Joker died.

Origins didn't ruin that. I liked that they actually showed what Joker was before meeting Batman and have that dynamic change.

Knight fucked it over though. Scarecrow was the Big Bad, but they shone the spotlight on Joker anyway.

It's the best Joker has ever been in the Arkham series, even though he shouldn't be there

Supposedly there's another prequel coming out that's like a sequel to Origins

Batman is only good if you're 10 and never read comic books in your life.

>Arkansas Knight.
auto-correct?

Thanks for contributing.

nice argument.

>Scarecrow was the Big Bad, but they shone the spotlight on Joker anyway.
Primarily because scarecrow along with arkansas knight couldn't carry the entire game alone and you can't have a batman game without joker.

I was being serious.

Not an argument

>Arkansas Knight

>Arkansas Knight

Prove it.

Not even Batman comic books? Oh, that's tough. I guess I'm ten, then. Or at least have the spirit of a ten year old.

I laughed

I felt it could have packed even more of a punch had the game been more coherent and not Joker's storyline and Strange's storyline grinding against each other.

What we got was pretty damn great, though.

Sides gone

>Arkansas Knight

Onus probandi

Fuck off then.

Eat shit and die.

Yes it was sad, batman had to be confronted with dead again in that shithole. The whole concept of life is sacred shit goes to shit again, the joker won. Batman failed to save a life, even if he hated it.

and stay there

The fuck? The ending WAS FUCKING RETARDED! Joker stabs him for no reason just so he'll drop the vial. Batman cares more about his death than Talia. He carries him out like a lover.

Jesus it was fucking stupid as shit.

Good gameplay though.

Yeah they found a lot of clever ways to use him, like the billboards in the environment sometimes including Joker.

My favorite Joker Easter-egg was when I just started a fight with random thugs and Joker just ran in and joined.

>Batman cares more about his death than Talia

They sort of made up for this in Knight, Batman carries a lot of guilt over her death. There's even a nice little easter egg if you visit her sword in the GCPD evidence locker.

>hurr durr le gay ppl hurr durr le "calling things retarded bc im edgy"

He carried him to signal the end of an era with Joker's death. In Arkham Knight there are thugs talking about how Batman enjoys the uncertainty of what happened to Joker in the theatre. Mainly whether Batman actually killed him or not.

My favorite moment is when he does the Looney Toons bit after the first Penguin mission you do

youtu.be/8WVyzy0du5Q

At 9:55

Actually I specifically pointed out why it was dumb. But keep sucking that fanboy cock.

And the things you brought up don't make any sense because you're a fucking moron.

I hate this game so fucking much.

It was Cain and Abel symbolism. You know, like the very first shot of the game. They beat you over the head with it.

Also, the callback to Return of the Joker was the perfect sendoff for Hamill.
the only problem is he didn't stop there

>They beat you over the head with it.
>Cain and Abel
You're a funny guy.

>It got me hard and I can't believe it.
What exactly are you into, OP?

Obviously BatmanxJoker erotica.

>Arkansas Knight
kek

I'm surprised shit never got spoiled for me for the past two months when I got for Christmas.

Is arkham knight playable on PC?. last i heard the port was a trainwreck

OTP

>Joker stabs him for no reason just so he'll drop the vial

This bugs me the most about the ending. Even if Batman wasn't going to cure him, what the fuck did he expect would happen when he stabbed him from behind and used both of his arms?

Good ending completely ruined by the last game

What if Paul Dini had returned to write Arkham Knight?

i pounded through arkham night last week. i really liked the joker taking over batman, but it did leave the game without a real final boss. unless you count whatever riddler does because i figured out maybe ten percent of those fucking puzzles.

>Arkham Knight
>All that hype over the AK mystery
>Turns out to be who everyone was expecting and who Rocksteady kept saying it was not gonna be.

it's super hilarious and depressing when freaking Telltale has a more unique reveal of an "Arkham Someone" than Rocksteady.

Probably we would have gotten an actual final boss.

And then Joker goes on and on about how Batman killed him which is bullshit but what's even worse is that Batman actually feels bad about it

>Riddler Puzzels
>Hard