ITT: poweful movies

ITT: poweful movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o0VeR7c22i4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>look at me everybody, I'm brown: the film

That was really not the point of the movie. Like at all.

I like how the Indian main character as an adult is this tall, chiseled Hollywood-looking man while everyone else in India standing next to him are little disgusting shits in comparison

Never underestimate the importance of a healthy diet.

This is a movie where you already know what the ending is gonna be throughout the whole movie (except for his brother's fate), and you still bawl your eyes out for 10 mins straight

very poweful

>look at me everybody, i'm a fucking cunt: the post

>hey let's help these poor people because they aren't white
wow life changing movie

tfw no nicole kidman mommy

Don’t forget he’s a annoying idiot for the first half and a moody asshole for the second

The best part was when his tard brother has a fit and starts punching himself in the face.

The most hilarious part of the movie is that he finds his mother who is living in extreme poverty and all he does is give her a hug and fuck off back to Australia.

Well he got luck be raided by white Australians

?
The movie is literally about him going back to India because it's his place and he want to see his family again.

What I found hilarious is when they revealed what happened to his brother

GUDDU

youtu.be/o0VeR7c22i4

No no no no no, I Almost left the theater because of that annoying voice

Idk. I thought it was funny

the dude really did have a great aussie accent, most britshits/amerifats just go with the 70s strine accent when they play an aussie

Is this shit actually good? I'm brown myself and most of the times Hollywood's depiction of the Indian subcontinent filled with shitty classical Indian music, Bollywood songs and shit pisses me off.

it's more true to real life than bollywood stuff

(rape, pooing in the streets, poverty)

The scenes filmed in India are the best parts of the movie.

Beginning with him as a child is really good. Him as an adult is pretty insufferable. Also, this movie would have worked better as a short film of perhaps 45 minutes.

Its a really good film, closest I've come to crying in a cinema for many years.

Tfw no farimir daddy