HOLY FUCK!!!! IT'S AT 93 MILLION NOW!!! DCEU IS DEAD!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox-lfowevqA
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/justice-league-ben-affleck-sexual-harassment-allegations-joke-interview-gal-gadot-a8056706.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Companywars are cancer. Kill yourself.

I truly hope they fire all the execs at WB. What a bunch of fucking morons thinking mainstream audiences with children would except a fucking edgelord Superman.

It doesn't really matter. Nothing is happening until the AT&T deal is completed, one way or the other.

Really this. The leaks from WB show how fucking stupid they are.

Literally a gang of old ignorant kikes

bump for keks and memes.

How low can it go?
Office thread song!
youtube.com/watch?v=ox-lfowevqA

>You live in a timeline where Thor and his buddies makes $30 million more than Justice League in its opening weekend
This is great

How the king has fallen.
DC has Superman and Batman. Marvel's most famous is Spider-man. Except in Asia, DC's characters are much more famous.
In any case, it's all capeshit, and they both make terrible popcorn movies.

>BRAINWASHED INTO BEING EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN KID'S MOVIES AND THEIR FINANCIAL SUCCESS!!1!

MY CAPESHIT MOVIE MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOUR CAPESHIT MOVIE!!!!!!

I WIN!!!!!!!

If we could harness this butthurt, we could solve the energy crisis

BATFLECK MOVIE WHEN

Enjoy paying $40 to watch sewerage and eat popcorn (a meme food which you've also been brainwashed into eating from years of exposure of people eating it in crappy films and tv)

Btw thanks for this gif user. I have been searching for this one for a while.

>39%

hey Sherlock, the meme is all capeshit is shit.

If you're movie is getting shit on by a flick about a stupid kid with a fucked up face filled with "I stood up to bully lol" and "then everybody" clapped tier shit then you know you made a terrible movie

IF YOU LIKE DC YOU CANT LIKE MARVEL TOO!! YOU GOTTA BE RED OR BLUE!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

>Affleck is already one foot out the door
>This meme will be obsolete shortly
>It's actually a lot worse than you thought it be

But that's not true, it's pretty much just DC films that are shit

Sorry about your cinematic universe, buddy

>he watching brainwash from WB, sony, fox and disney.

Time to grow up you nigger loving faggot.

> it's pretty much just DC films that are shit.

I bet like star wars also. Fucking fat fuck Americans.

MAX KEX

it's a shit idea for a film. flash is shit, underwater guy is shit, affleck as batman is shit
it sucks as a concept plus it's all blue colored and dark.
you watch the trailer and it loots boring

>the Obese, mixed race American, worshiping the propaganda arm of the communist democracy known as the united states.

man... people like you remind me why regret serving this fuck whole country in the armed forces. I can't wait til Murcia becomes bazil 2.0 "more nogs edition." Enjoy your super hero movies nigger.

To be fair i think people just don't give a damn about the JL. Sure, their bad movies so far disappointed the core fans that maybe decided not to be fucked for the 4th time, but the biggest problem here is that they failed to get the attention of the mainstream audiences

Like, people didn't give a fuck about Avengers either, but the studios MADE them care with their steam of well received films leading up to the big ensemble movie (which was also the first of his kind, thus attracting even more attention). WB on the other hand only has WW which could be described in similar fashion, and they blew their "all the kewl heroes together" load with BvS, making JL less desirable in comparison because Supes is almost completely absent from marketing and the new recruits (Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg) have nearly no mainstream appeal taking. Flash has a big TV show but apparently it's fans are just angry that their fav version of the character is being ignored

bump for even more KEX and MEMEZ

I don't ACCEPT your grasp of English.

Just finished watching it online. I give it 6/10.

she hated it

I'll be honest with all of you lads.
I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing how Justice League crashes and burns, it just feels so good seeing the other team get fucked royally.

Thank you WB this wouldn't have been possible without you.

why didn't Flash push him away?

So Snyder is going to be blacklisted, right? He'll never work in Hollywood again after this fumble.

Ben just can't catch a break

>are wonder and thor cutting into the business?
>wonder

are they really trying to include wonder woman still?

No, but her daughter got blacklisted from life.

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/justice-league-ben-affleck-sexual-harassment-allegations-joke-interview-gal-gadot-a8056706.html
He's probably broken already.

How much they need to break even? BvS needed 800 million

No, a movie called "Wonder" with Owen Wilson

what the fuck is up with his face when he turns towards wonder woman. his face moves like N64 marios intro

Calm down Majid

When I was growing up I always wished there were more zombie movies. Then they made 500 new zombie movies including multiple zombie comedies, and everyone got tires of it and they stopped making them. The same thing happened with superhero movies, except they never stopped.

SEETHING

nice English, Pajeet.
Zack is male.

HOLY

They are really comparing that shit movie about the worm lookin kid as competition.

PULL THE PLUG. ITS FUCKING OVER.

for marketing added to film budget, 900 mil to a billion. its gonna end up with 600 to 750 max.

its orge. heads will roll at warners this week.

At least 800m, production budget was 50-100 million higher on this one for starters, i doubt that even includes the last minutes effects work and everything.

When aquaman movies start getting made, its time to move on.

This thread feels like deja vu

6 billion dollars, 2 billion euros, 2124547575 million yens, cure cancer, stop world hunger, defeat ISIS, un-extinct the Dodo, successfully demonstrate Weinstein innocence, discover a self-sustainable source of energy, get a woman on mars, get Roman Reigns over, make traps straight, throw down Trump from power, get rid of redditors in Sup Forums, cancel the Simpsons and make anime real.

And that's just to break even.

It’s already in the post-production stage

Or as Warner Bros call it “FUCK JOSS RESHOOT THIS THING WE’VE ONLY GOT ONE YEAR TIL IT COMES OUT” stage

Remember that Batgirl movie directed by Joss Whedon? Yeah, that ain't happening anymore.

>At least 800m

That's how much BvS made on the dot, they didn't lose or made any profits though

Production costs are around 300 mil, add the cinema share and the marketing, I would say at least 700 mil.

they'll never end, because superheroes took over the end of the world, sci-fi, and action genres.

when people compare capeshit to westerns and the death of the western, they are wayyyy wrong. westerns take place in a specific era, in a specific setting, with specific characters. capeshit can take place at any time in history, anywhere in space (or other dimensions), and its heroes have 100 of more types of things than pistols to use against the bad guys.

capeshit in theaters will end when people stop going to theaters. capeshit itself will never end, you'll just be in a VR version of it.

Fuck. If Affleck could go back in time, he'd have refused WB's offer to play Batman a 1000 times over. His career was on a massive rise prior, and it's just been nothing but a shit show every step of the way. He's really approaching Fraser levels.

they made money, the production budget for example won't include all of the discounts for product placement, cross promotion, holloy accounting deductions etc. I doubt they made enough for it to be worthwhile though.

JL might actually be considered a flop when all is said and done.

Batman vs superman opening : 166 million
Justice league: 94 million

will it pick up for thanksgiving weekend?

Superheroes play into humanity's love of mythology. The way to kill capeshit is to replace it with mythological cinematic universes. Start with the Greeks.

People are getting kinda fed up with the whole fantasy superpower bullshit from these movies. The fights are starting to get repetitive.

its DEAD NOW.

the majority of American DCfags are latino, and Coco is coming out next week. it's ogre. this will be the biggest capeshit bomb in history.

Wrong.
The west is infested with weebs. The only way to get rid of super hero movies is to get someone like Kevin Feige to make successful anime adaptations.

superhero movies can adapt to that though, see TDK trilogy for example, they're a broad enough genre that it'll take a very large societal shift to kill them, they're just saturday morning cartoons writ large.

post more evans

They'll never end because Marvel announced a long list of movies (mostly the same) and there are people young enough when they started that they will be invested in seeing them through to the end.

Disney did the exact same with Star Wars.

Personally I'm taking a break after Infinity War. I'll keep an eye on Guardians and the rumoured "Cosmic" side if it ever gets made.

I'm really impressed by the colour correction in this

This guy was never funny who is he and why do they keep posting this idiot nobody?

This. 30 year olds who give a fuck about this shit need to cut their throat with broken glass

>the west is infested with weebs

hahahahahahaha

>93 million
>stumbling
this bubble has gotta pop

fucking indians, man. we need to exterminate them right after we hang all the blacks.

million
>>stumbling
>this bubble has gotta pop
It is Warner's own fault to spend 300 million on JL. If they spent 200million, then 93 million to start would have been okay. If they spent 150million, then 93 million would have been a smashing success.

it's not just that, its that Bats V Supes made 166 mill the first weekend. they've lost half of their fans since then.

It's not about company wars, it's that WB is shitting out movies that are much worse than these characters deserve and the only way they'll wake the fuck up is if these movies start flopping

>If they spent 150million, then 93 million would have been a smashing success.

No, it would have still been a huge failure. Not as huge as it is now, but still huge.

That's less than half Avengers 1 made and less than Thor Ragnarok.

Not going to happen
We're going to become a superpower and destroy all the western toilets

This isn't a company war I'm indifferent to marvel, I just want DCEU to fail bc why not?

I think there should be a punishment for putting out terrible movies at least marvel movies are watchable

>That's less than half Avengers 1 made and less than Thor Ragnarok.
Avengers 1 cost 220m, Thor 3 cost 180m.

As a comparison, Ant-Man cost 130m, and made 57m opening weekend. Ant-Man sold fine and Marvel was happy with its 510m total world wide.

>at least marvel movies are watchable
Truly kill yourself

>it's not just that, its that Bats V Supes made 166 mill the first weekend. they've lost half of their fans since then.
Well yes, that certainly is a big deal. A downward trend is something any CEO would worry about. One has to wonder if this would kill Flashpoint from being made? Because Flashpoint has so many actors in it, that it could be almost as expensive as JL.

Who cares? This shit's gonna make like 700 million regardless of reviews. All these capeshit movies do. Fuck, I hate movies now.

>2 heroes: 166 mil
>6 heroes: 93 mil

L O L

How the fuck can it be so expensive?

The way Wonder Woman was being marketed for BvS, it may as well have been three

>cast a jew as one of the main characters
>production costs skyrocket

no idea mate

at this rate it's going to do worse than Wonder woman's opening weekend and it's not going to have the legs that movie did because critical reception and word of mouth are so terrible

people are going to get fired over Justice League and this might be what kills the franchise

Well this really. The Justice League isn't really that famous of a team. The individual emembers of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are far more famous

We saw a much more famous team bomb last year with X-Men Apocalypse

Why does it seem to be doing so well with audiences, though? Audience reviews are far higher than actual reviews. Pretty unusual for the divide to be as big as it currently is.

The last DC movie I enjoyed was The Dark Knight. Haven't seen any of the newer ones. Started watching Suicide Squad and turned it off at the part where the Joker had a grill and killed a black guy. Don't really get how DC is fucking up this bad.