Is the rest of the world as highly concerned with showing guns and smoking in kids cartoons as the U.S. is?

Is the rest of the world as highly concerned with showing guns and smoking in kids cartoons as the U.S. is?

I know that in Japan for Jojo's bizarre adventures, they censored every scene for when Jojo smokes.

This is the same show where a man gets punch through the skull, and a kid is almost raped by an orangutan.

well they also use the same censor technique in any situation showing gore or large amounts of blood exploding from someone

Not exactly, at least not before the end of millenium.

>that pic
never change, /k/

Yeah but they didn't censor a 4 year old's dick when he was reverse aged. There's also plenty of gore that doesn't get censored.

It's just funny to me that they censored smoking of all things in that show because Jojo is technically a minor.

>japan is starting to censor shit
I want to fucking die

>and a kid is almost raped by an orangutan.

Again, it's only odd shit that you wouldn't think is worth censoring. They're still the deviantarts you all know and expect them to be.

You got it famalam

>TFW i want guns to stay legal for more school shootings and suicide

>Not rejoicing in the use od fully automatic suppressed high capacity short barrel pistol grip assault weapons for recreational purposes

Are forgetting that Japan has been censoring genitalia since fucking forever?

Nah, well maybe North Korea.

Japan's pretty consistent about that. In Cromartie, all of the cigarettes got replaced with whatever weird shit the animators felt like replacing them with. Ichigo Marshmallow's main character got aged up with a "I'm 17 years old... just kidding, I'm 24" line to get around her smoking habit.

>US cartoons don't have smoking
>Practically no one smokes here and public areas smell pleasant
>Euro cartoons have smoking
>Overrun with smokers with nasty teeth and breath that stinks up any place they are

Clearly we're doing the right thing

The commercial blurays are uncensored, and Jotaro is only censored when smoking because he's underage and you aren't allowed to depict youth smoking. Other characters smoking is acceptable.

Jotaro and Kakyoin are fucking 17 and literally everyone forgets it's fucking stupid

So when will you start dealing with the firearm problem?

>US cartoons doesn't have guns
>But has the highest amounts of guns in the country worldwide

we're working on loosening gun laws, yes.

>problem
Eurofag detected

>Not using a jasper pic

We're expanding gun rights as we speak.

once everyone has guns, no one will be able to kill more than one person

Whats a good gun for a beginner

If you're serious? Ruger 10/22 or any other .22 rifle. I would personally try to find a .30 Cal M1 carbine, but those are retardedly expensive sometimes

a generic AR-15 in 5.56 kicks less than that, it really is baby's first rifle. After that you can take a 7.62 gun and a shotgun.

as for handguns, 9mm is the smallest practical caliber.

Why are guns in measurements like that

Then weres the fun in that

because it took a hundred years of experimenting to find good standards that balance performance, cost and safety.

it's linked to the type of bullet the gun shoots