Have you prayed to our god LOGOS yet?

Have you prayed to our god LOGOS yet?

>tfw no cosmic Marvel Dungeon Survivor RPG written by Ewing

I want to see what his cosmic pantheon looks like.

So far he's destroyed the Living Tribunal and most of the Celestials, he's reverted Galactus to the Devourer, and he's ignored the Never-Queen

Before I pray to him, what's his stance on time travel? The dead returning to life?

>tfw you know MarvelXSMT would go down about as well as Attack on Titan did

BAYONETTA YOUR MYSTERY

>what's his stance on time travel?
Unknown as of yet. Given his status quo boner, probably against.

>The dead returning to life?
DEAD IS DEAD

HE IS THE WORD THAT IS THE ACT

>LOGOS has no need for morality, for as God all he does is inherently just by virtue of the fact it is he that did it

Fuck.

Prayer won't save him from the Cosmic Jailer.

LOGOS IS LOVE

LOGOS IS LIFE

[Fly Me To The Moon intensifies]

So the prevailing theory is that it's Oblivion, right?

Yeah that's pretty creepy. Also worth pointing out, even thought the most apparent explanation for the name logos is that it means "the word" (As in the word that is the act), I read somewhere that the name of the entity could be based on the method of persuation called Logos, which is based entirely on cold hard logic and facts, excluding all sort of emotion. Hence why he wants to simplify the cosmic hierachy and eliminate any sort of inconsistance in the multiversity. The Pathos (emotion) could be Galactus and the troubleshooters, who act on emotion and what they desire to be before negociating or talking. And the Ethos, the middle point, would be the Ultimates and Jim Tensen, who'd rather talk than fight.

Considering the hints Ewing has made up to this point, there really isn't any other candidate other than the empty Hand or some sort of analogue of the writers.

>Pre-existing character
>Way older than the Marvel omniverse
>Inherently evil entity
>Singular entity, refered to as "the one who is one"
>Bigger than the beyonders, whose power is literally infinite
>Takes shape from the void outside imagination itself
>Logos refered to him as "the first truth that ever was"

>Bayonetta by Tradd Moore
>tfw we could have got awesome Paradiso inspired monsters in new Ghost Rider
>playing off LA being the city of angels
>tfw we got circle of four stealth mini

There's only one clesestial left.

Still plenty of abstracts left.

He recently Tweeted that "a lot of people are going to be surprised" by who it is.
It's made me very paranoid.

It's the stranger.

You've got a link?

ITS THE ORB AGAIN
Ewing seems to be departing both from the recent space opera style DnA cosmic as well as from Kirby's retro abstract aesthetic, and seems to be going in an SMT/El Shaddai style pseudo christian direction.

I'm liking it.

Is logos gonna kill off the watchers? Love and hate? Stranger? Epoch?

Inexpect the toaa celestial to end logos.

I love that he's trying to make it a mythic, religion-like good vs evil conflict on a massive scale. It's not lovecraftian shit like Hickman did with the beyonders, with entities so big that they are incomprehensible and beyond morality. Maybe there's a bit of that, but from the highest perspective, it is basic dark vs light, is vs isn't. It's more akin to what Morrison did with the dc universe. Classic spring vs Winter, as Jim Tensen put it.

>it's Genis

I do like that the angelic character is the enemy, though that`s gotten kinda of typical in recent years

As fun an idea as Robbie stand-crashing Bayonetta angels would be, I have a hard time believing Moore could pull those type of designs off.

>Angelic

Last issue he was demonic af, he turned into some cosmic horror shit

When was he last seen?

>black goo spewing out every orifice of the marble faced ivory white god
Angel on the outside evil on the inside, the bayo comparison is only getting stronger.

Its Reed.

>Way older than the Marvel omniverse
What's one of the oldest most forgotten characters marvel owns?

Jim Hammond?

He's not that forgotten, last we saw of him he was with Shield trying to catch Namor's murderers in a tanking book.

It'd be fun if it was some old ass obscure character.

Oblivion confirmed.

Now don't think badly of me: I can't help but wish for the end of all things. It's in my nature, my very identity, for my name...to some, at least -- is Oblivion. Before creation was... I was. Where creation ends... I wait. I am the void. The breath between life and death. Between death and rebirth. The nothing -- from which the everything springs.
-- Oblivion

Oblivion seems too obvious though.

I think the name is the greatest giveaway. "The one who is one". There's been eight eternities, each one of them probably had different incarnations of the cosmic aspects within it, but there's only been one oblivion.

>yfw Ewing has been talking with Morrison and Logos is the Gentry and all this is leading up to a cross-over between Marvel and DC
>tfw this will never happen

Oblivion or Mikaboshi.

>reading marvel
shiggydiggy

BUMP