It's another Truman moans "Mommy take my milk from me PLEASE!" into the pillow as he masturbates episode

>It's another Truman moans "Mommy take my milk from me PLEASE!" into the pillow as he masturbates episode.

Anyone else bothered by this plot-line being used again?

If you think that's impressive, check out this guy

>Fails a self get
>Posts the .jpg instead of .gif

Even Justice League wasn't this bad a train wreck.

how will he ever recover

>it's a "Truman receives his order from Bad Dragon in the mail" episode.

There were way too many of these episodes.

But I think we can all agree that the Raimi-directed episodes were pure kino.

I'll never understand how Truman didn't see the camera in the urethra.

what show are you guys talking about i can only find the movie

>that episode where Truman did nothing for a week so they created drama by having a cop randomly pull him over and pepper spray him

This show is getting to be too much. How is it still on the air?

>The "Truman discovers anal masturbation and camming episode"

Groundbreaking television.

>it's a "Truman exercises for a day and feels good but then doesn't do it again for months out of laziness and fear that he'll have shitty progress by doing something wrong" episode
Why doesn't he realize shitty progress is better than no progress?

>it's a "Truman sings along to music in his car and pretends he's singing in his high school talent show (even though he graduated 15 years ago) to thunderous applause from kids who didn't even know he was alive" episode

NO GOD NOT AGAIN

>it's a "Truman has a minor social interaction with someone, obsessively over analyzes it over and over again until he decides he somehow fucked up, then avoids the person whenever he sees him again" episode

>It's a "Truman flips his mattress and suddenly doesn't have heartburn or back problems anymore" episode.

That one really didn't need to be a two parter though

>It's another Truman ""Groundhog Day" penis inspection day" episode

>it's a "Truman develops a voyeurism fetish and now spends his weekend nights creeping around his apartment complex trying to hear his neighbors fuck" arc

>it's a "Truman rapes a 12 year old but the cast is supposed to be unaware so they have to pretend nothing happened in order to keep up the illusion" episode

>it’s a parrellel construction episode

I don't even know what show you're talking about.

For the love of god AM I TRUMAN!?!?

>it's a "Truman discovers auto-asphyxia and does nothing but masturbate while choking himself for a month" episode
I guess it's better than the episodes where he cams for old men and then cries himself to sleep after they leave

>and that's how I became ... a true man
ffs nolan

He did the camming thing for about six months, right? It was hard to tell if he really hated it since he did it pretty much everyday...

>it's a Truman does nothing ever, knows no one and creates a very boring tv-show episode