Manly Tears

>On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?
>You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3U_U_T5CRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I post this in all of these threads because I think everyone should watch the damn film. Be Here Now: The Andy Whitfield Story. It's real life and the fact that it's a real person makes it so much more heartbreaking. Especially his last words to his children at the end.

>I know now why you cry
>But it is something I can never do
The Terminator... had a hard life. He needs time to rest.

>We are assembled here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. And yet it should be noted that in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings.
>Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

if you read Randall Frakes novelisation as originally scripted The Terminator was supposed to have a vision of walking towards a bright light

That seems a bit heavy handed. I mean we get that he was becoming something close to human in the movie as it was.

>I will see you again
>But not yet
>Not yet

>wife gets redpilled
>let's bring the biggest niggest person possible and the guards can watch while he gets cucked
This movie was nothing more than proto-sjw brainwashing under the guise of a deep/meaningful/religious facade.

Wake up.

>Men, it’s been a long war, it’s been a tough war. You’ve fought bravely, proudly for your country. You’re a special group. You’ve found in one another a bond that exists only in combat, among brothers. You’ve shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You’ve seen death and suffered together. I’m proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3U_U_T5CRU
>Are you mad because Adrian left you?
>She didn't leave Paulie she DIED!
>Ok ok ok Rocko it's ok Rocko
>Is it? Is it ok? It wasn't supposed to be this hard

>man
>cry
>ever

Kek. Quit your vegan soy based diet.

>My friends.. You bow to no one.

>Martha!

>Thanks for always being there Doc....

if this movie is out recently /poltv/ would be all over it like the hungry cuck they are

b8

This scene gets completely butchered in the German dub. I saw BoB for the first time as a teenager on TV before it was easy to get a hold of the original dub via the internet or DVDs. Instead of Liebgott simply translating the speech he gives all kinds of snarky remarks. They could've edited the scene differently for the German version but you just know they couldn't resist to throw in some anti-military nonsense so German viewers don't get any wrong ideas.