X-men prime

Is adult cyclops coming back? Can we actually expect non-shit from a recent X-men book?

Other urls found in this thread:

saneperson.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also is jubilee still a vampire?

>o5
>oldman logan

Don't care

O5 looks older

>Is adult cyclops coming back?
Nope, Marvel ruined the character to the point of no return sadly. And no, guggenheim is writing the main book. It's possible x-men blue will be good.

> 2017
> Still reading X-Men

Don't you retards ever learn?

>Is adult cyclops coming back?
No.

>Also is jubilee still a vampire?
Yes.

Stopped reading a while ago, I think the last X book I read was magneto

You really think he will stay dead forever?

No. He's in a better place now.

Some characters do stay dead

they will if they begin to lose money, if comic book sales are very bad.

Why not they have a new one.

But the new one is such a bitch

Nothing is good in comics user its all over.

>Group has three Wolverines

Why did Colossus stop wearing pants?

Why wear pants when you are made out of metal?

X-23, old man, and saber tooth?

I miss Tantra.

>no Magik
Nope, not going to be pull this book

>Marc Guggenheim

Why is little Laura mad?

This is just a one-shot, and Magik does show up.

Wasn't she dead for like a decade and a half?

shitty. also, is marvel making jean fat to appeal to another demographic?

Magik finally trying to steal Kitty away?

Scott wont return soon, user. He has a similar situation as Xavier, the hacks who write them (or work as editors in Marvel) think they have done everything possible with his character. He wont conme back as long as there is no real need for him, and the younger one is around.

source? I need to further research this

S-sauce?

>14 characters

Yeah this will go greeaaaaaaaaat.....

sidenote: whos the guy in blue and red crouched next to jubilee?

young Hank McCoy

Teen beast I think

saneperson.deviantart.com/gallery/

Why do Angel's wings look so stupid?

Also why are people excited about such shitty art in general?

This group feels like Marvel was like:

"How many mutant characters are still alive? Really? That few? Well then put them all in one book so it looks like we didn't completely eviscerate the franchise."

Because despite Marvels recent...downslide? there are actually (thank god really....) hanging on hoping something good comes out. I stopped picking up Marvel floppies about a year ago but they've still got a hardcore fanbase just waitin' and hopin'

Aren't new mutants popping up since Second Coming?

No, the inhumans gassed them. Literally another shoah

This is a one shot, being pretty much Mutants-Rebirth #1, so it makes sense that they have gathered all the survivors together

>X-Men Blue good

Who is the guy between Colossus and Sabertooth? What about the girl in red? I'm assuming she's not Rachel and that the other redhead is. Also, dude in his knee right in front of her?

When did he ever wear pants? I only ever remember him wearing panties

REMOVE JEAN remove jean
you are worst mugga. you are the mugga idiot you are the mugga smell. return to death. to our telepath cousins you may come our mansion. you may live in the danger room

Ice Twink
Rachel going by the name "Prestige" (the other is Jean)
Young Beast

Last X-Men books I read Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men and Kieron Gillen's S.W.O.R.D.

I haven't bothered buying X-Men comics since AvX and Bendis taking over the X-Books.

Pic is related

Can't be worse than Gold

She is just wearing a big jacket. Although her using telekinesis for everything and becoming fat while casting illusion in observers eyes that she was still fin might be amusing.

what the fuck is up with kitty's body.

>itty bitty torso
>melon crushing legs

We don't miss you, Claremont.

Because anything is an improvement over his dull feathered wings.

Danke. O5 needs to go. Being back new mutants.

When did Mercy become an X-Man?

Could anybody please tell me if there's a name for the way Kitty is tied up in this?

April 2015

When will the O5 fuck off back to the past?

Shoehorned?

"Shibari" is rope bondage. If you mean the specific configuration of rope there, I can't help you.

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

E V E R
V
E
R

And the old Jean isn't? The woman is a possessive, jealous shrew. She's threatened by the other women. Heck, she tried to psychically probe Psylocke's mind and got burned.

Never. Eventually they will just merge with their older counterparts and going forwards that is "the" character.

>Poor Forge

Forge is a dick. He used gun he created to depower Storm, only to then lie about the entire event and take advantage of her while she had no powers. See the comic X-Men: Life Death

He then admitted his involvement with anything and worked on getting Storm up and running again.

>forgediscoversthestrogg.jpg

He is an injun and therefor drunk. he didnt mean any harm

>He used gun he created to depower Storm

Blatantly false

I didnt know Cyclops beam could be deflected like that by another beam. Thats Black Rom Cassify with his wood Pimp Cane, right?

I really like those jackets on Jean and Beast

No, Forge created the Strogg. He made those with the help of the High Evolutionary.

For those not in the know, High Evolutionary is the Dr. Moreau of Marvel. He breeds furries.

>O5
>inverted Sabretooth
>OML
>"Prestige"
>bitchy race traitors
>Laura forced to be Wolverine
>single-mom Jubilee
I'll be honest here, I'm left caring about maybe two characters on that cover.
And that's just because I haven't read enough of Kurt lately to know why he might suck right now.

Weapon X and Cable are going to be the only good ones. They put Bunn on Blue, which has the O5... so that won't be good. Wasted talent.

>Weapon X
But Land tho.

How come High Evolutionary makes furries out of animals, but the superheroes he is involved with the origin of are completely human looking?

How so? He shot her with his depowering ray gun. Sure is wasn't his intention to hit Storm with it, but he didn't make the situation any better. He lied to Storm about being the one to pull the trigger, and then manipulated her in a vulnerable state of mind in an attempt to bed her. Forge only wanted sex in Life Death.

Is "prime" the new buzzword, like "extreme" was 10 years ago?

Sometimes you just gotta take the good with the bad. Especially when it comes to modern X-men and marvel in general.

>Jean looks morose and overweight

Why can't we have cute Jean back?

yeah that's Black Tom

>tying up kitty in bondage
>without showing an inhibitor collar on her
What. Is. Even. The. Point.

>He shot her with his depowering ray gun

Except he didn't.

Good question. He created Bova, who raised Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. I guess it's a plot hole, one which was ignored when Remender retconned their origins.

It's established earlier in the comic that her mouth gag is the inhibitor collar.

So what exactly is this anyway? There's Blue, Gold, and Prime, but what's the difference? Is it as arbitrary as the difference between Pokemon Red/Blue, Gold/Silver?

How the fuck is Gyrich not in jail?

Prime is a one shot that sets up Blue and Red

Blue features the Teen O5 and Magneto
Gold features the 70's/early 80's team with Rachel with replacing Jean and no Cyclops.

Storm was never going to have sex with Forge. Forge is that creepy stalker type who wanted to bang Storm.

Storm is bisexual, but she has had more lesbian significant others than male. Forge saw an opening and "accidentally" tackle Gyrich at the "wrong" time.

Well, he's continuing with his Hellfire Club. I don't hate it. He's been dragging them around for quite some time now, he's bound to do something interesting with them one of these days I guess.

I just keep wondering if they'll put Old Man Logan in a costume

>>>/cbr/stormappreciation

So, OML and Laura are just sorta there in this one shot huh

>it's the physical totality of her psychic powers
fuck, I forgot about this.
this was trash.

I don't know what that means. Link to help a guy out?

Maybe, but did you know Wolverine was invulnerable when he's blasting?

He gets shit done.

lol, no arguments here. The 90s were rife with this kind of forced, tawdry melodrama

OML is in gold to replace Wolverine and Blue will get their own Wolverine (most likely 1616 Jimmy Hudson)

Laura is in prime to set up her new status quo continuing in her own book.

She wouldn't need this if she absorbed Revanche into her original body instead of being a kitbash of the two of them.

I find it funny because only 5 characters on there can be said to be the prime version.

CBR's Storm fanboys are insane like Carol Danvers fanboys and would make the same argument about Forge attempting to defile their Queen

>mfw they bring in age of x cyclops to 616 to replace adult cyclops.