swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #29 (March 1)
Rebels 3.17: Secret Cargo (March 4)

>Rebels 3.16: "Through Imperial Eyes"
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Through Imperial Eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Svy7GluwA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/interview-dave-filoni-on-star-wars-rebels-part-2
youtu.be/iCp_9wfxT-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AfuQd_xZlKw&t=
youtu.be/eYT3ctPuVRw?t=180
comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/han-solo-spin-off-adds-the-wire-the-night-of-star-michael-k-a149370
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Imperial coming through

First for run away like a little girl

Post Waifus

Crap, beaten to first by Krennic! Is there anything he can't do?

Best one, right here

This is a good edition

I know, right? He's fucking amazing

truly, an Imperial mastermind

Somebody needs to shop this to a Krennic.

Playing as Krennic in Force Arena is fun

>Is there anything he can't do?
Win.

You can't tempt me user. I already have too many waifus, I feel like a whore.

When's he gonna die or disappear? We know he wasn't important enough to do Lukes job by the time of the OT, so he's got to leave at some point. I have a feeling he'll get more extreme after the season finale and the lose of Chopper Base. He might even join Saws extremists and go Edgera again

This one is still my favourite to this day

I wish someone would do a 'do it for him' with Galen, and then a picture of Krennic. That would be good too

I honestly have no idea what will happen to Ezra. Him dying feels wrong, but becoming a hermit or fighting somewhere far away does too. I have no clue how to are going to resolve his plotline. Maybe you're right and he'll become an extremist.

Hopefully die. There doesn't need to be any more lingering apprentices in Star Wars after their masters drop dead. It's a tired old trope and needs to be put to bed.

I'll do it when the BR finally comes out and we have more than two images of Galen.

How am I supposed to meme like this, Disney? Ridiculous.

Dude you are my hero you are doing gods work

have a young cute krennic

>1 row

That looks so wrong and I don't know why

Force user who learns from multiple religions including the Bendu, the Jedi, the dathomirians, and the Sith and constantly uses the dark side along with having an objective morality =/= Jedi

Why do people assume Luke, Obi-Wan, and Yoda are the only force sensitives around during the OT and any other force sensitive is breaking the rule of Luke being the last of the Jedi (which isn't even a rule since one of the biggest themes in ROTJ is 'Jedi' being used in different grammatical ways pertaining to specific people, and groups, along with the fact that there is canonically a Jedi dicking around in the Anoat sector right after RotJ)?

If I could draw, I'd do this with Sheev

But Kanan isn't going to die either.

Anyone hope the next season will bring back the Inquisitors as well as getting more personal with the characters instead of focusing too much on the Rebellion like S3.

The rebellion is the point of the show you retard

Request it in the drawthread. Make sure they put "By Sheev Palpatine" on it

Fair point. He just needs to be removed from the rebellion so that Luke never learns from how to use the force. The way you put it, they could actually meet but Luke would end up diasgreeing with Ezra over taking all those force traditions and synthesizing something new from them

>Show about the Rebels focuses too much on the Rebellion
Noghri, please

I would, but I don't have any way I could condense a reference of sheev and this picture into one picture. Because I am a retarded phoneposter. Sorry. But I totally would

It'd be funnier if it was hooded sheev holding a book by the normal sheev

I think he's just going to pull a Kanan - become distant to the force and renounce the lightsaber.

So a force sensitive ex-jedi: There have been many of these before but none of them have ever strayed far from the will of the force and have always returned to the fold in some way. Ezra might break that trend and stay away from the decisive events of the force all the way through the new movies.

I can't really think of an example, but kinda like a Lando... A supporting character but not necessarily a decisive supporting character.

They said they're never going to show the inquisitors ever again since they already killed all of them.

I could do it for you if you want

That'd be pretty good I'd go pop it into the drawthread for us

stop making me gay Sup Forums

Patrician taste.

I made one anyway but it came out kinda shitty. Turns out I'm not very good at photoshop. At all.

Not sure what you had in mind for the placement of a picture of Krennic.

This is decent. Better than anything I could have done.

I can't decide which one I love more

so both

here, I did it with in mind

Luke nipples

I was surprised by how traumatised Galen's lego looked. Like he just came back from 'Nam, man.

Did it. Now we play the waiting game.

thanks so much fampai

Posting an actual waifu.

how many times do we have to post this
starwars.com/news/interview-dave-filoni-on-star-wars-rebels-part-2

>StarWars.com: I have a bit of a continuity challenge for you. In Return of the Jedi, Yoda tells Luke, “When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be.” But now he knows that Kanan and Ezra are out there. We obviously don’t know at this point what will happen to them, but is that something you’re aware of?

>Dave Filoni: I don’t see it as a challenge at all. It’s what the Sith call an absolute. When Obi-Wan says to Luke, “Your father was the greatest starfighter pilot in the galaxy,” is that true? Or is that something you tell a kid because you want him to believe his father was great? It doesn’t have to be empirical or absolutely true. Saying Luke is “the last,” is that a singular thing, or is he the last of a group? I don’t know.

>It definitely is something that comes up, and we discuss that moment all the time for what it could mean. It is possible to interpret it as, Luke is the last person that’s following the path as laid out by the Jedi Order, which we knew. The way of the Jedi is not the only way to use the light side of the Force. Luke is taught by Obi-Wan and Yoda, who very much followed the dogma of the day. So, he is the last of that line for sure. That’s absolutely true. But you don’t have to be a Jedi to use the Force. You don’t have to be a Sith to use the dark side.

>StarWars.com: Like the Inquisitor.

>Dave Filoni: Exactly. So, there’s definitely ways around it, but it’s definitely something that’s come up. It doesn’t mean we have to kill them, but it doesn’t mean that we won’t. We’ll have to see what makes sense.

in b4 squeak squeak mouse anti Disney shill pops up

That looks nothing like a lego figure...

Luke is actually my waifu user. Rude.

B-but he is a husbando!

>77 days since Rogue One came out and still no Profunditendies
WHERE IS IT HASBRO
WHERE IS IT LEGO
WHERE IS IT FFG
I WANT IT

Me too.

>Profunditendies
Every time you call it that, the release date for anything related to it gets pushed back by months.

I JUST WANT A LEGO HAMMERHEAD

Honest question: How the fuck would you stand that bitch up

Be realistic, user. It's a giant oval with a stick on it, and they had no idea that anyone would think it's even remotely cool. It only appeared in R1 so they could have Not!Akbar

I empathize, though. Look at this sexy beast.

looks like a CIS

Sheev-ipede?

by sticking a peg on one side under the hull like FFG did with the Assault Cruiser

>spaceship designed for star wars
>nobody thought it would be cool
whut

I don't know if its still canon that several separatist ships were designed by Quarren, who resided on Mon Calamari with the pro-republic fish people, but honestly it just looks like another plausible Mon Cal design

X-Wings>Y-Wings>A-Wings>U>Wings>V-Wings>B-Wings

what a Sheev-ipede?

Not the way we do it

>I don't know if its still canon that several separatist ships were designed by Quarren
Don't think so, I believe the canon explanation is that the Mon Calamari converted their city buildings into ships

I'd be okay with that. If both live or both die, it works because it doesn't follow the paradigm that keeps revolving around the Skywalkers.

Y-wings > Prototype Blade Wing > U-wing > Phoenix A-wing > Fang Fighter > B-wing > X-wing > A-wing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A-wing trainer

I know that for certain, but the old (now noncanon) ICS books had the Providence and Malevolence being designed by renegade Quarren, don't know if they're still gonna go with that explanation but the CIS ships do share some superficial similarities with the Mon Cal designs, especially the big tower on the Invisible Hand with the MC75, but that might just be coincidence

also for the record that image I posted of the MC75 is a Mel's Miniatures custom 3d print, it's not official and it's not painted, he just eyeballs it

You know that's fan made right?

Nipplukes

Post non-Empire/Rebellion ships.

I love the Slave I and there's nothing you can say to make me change my mind.

The Firespray is a cool ship.

watching through TCW now.
>it's a padme episode

Always loved the crucible

best. ship.

>watching TCW
>it's a S1 episode

>its a padme episode

>Not watching it just for her blaster sounds

She doesn't even have the best blaster sounds

>>nobody thought it would be cool
I meant I can't buy a nice model, just like you cant buy Not!Akbars ship

can't beat Mandalorian CHONG-CHONG

Best sound hands down

das rayciss

>calling raddus not!ackbar

It's alright anons we all make mistakes and it is a close competition.

Step aside.

I wouldnt say BEST sound

youtu.be/iCp_9wfxT-Y

Well I meant best blaster sound

However the best sound is
youtube.com/watch?v=AfuQd_xZlKw&t=

best blaster sound for sure
you still havnt posted the absolute best

youtu.be/eYT3ctPuVRw?t=180

OMAR IS CANON NIGGAS

comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/han-solo-spin-off-adds-the-wire-the-night-of-star-michael-k-a149370

Well i guess they needed a token black dude cause they can't just have the guy playing Lando

whose ready for a first order SSD to show up in the last jedi?

pic some what related

>T-TWO BLACK GUYS?! THIS IS EVIDENCE OF PANDERING TO THE RADICAL SJW AGENDA!

Have a rare Thrawn

Lando's dad, maybe?

Nice

blue skinned kekiaku man is best man

I'm pretty sure the nucanon Eclipse is just another Executor class

>blueface
I'm a Chiss and this offends me

Hold the fucking phone. Remember that 'Ordu Aspectu is the Order of the Terrible Glare from the EU And turned into the Sith' theory from the other day? In Servants of the Empire they mention the Order of the Terrible Glare by name but it's obvious that their canon name is supposed to be Ordu Aspectu. Does this canonize the concept of EU being the literal legends that people tell each other in canon? This could mean that shit like Revan could be 'sort of canon' as the average padawan's understanding of some ancient Sith Lord who's whole story has been lost to history. So people thinking of stuff like Tales of the Jedi and Kotor as 'headcanon until new stories in that era are told' are totally thinking of it the right way since to characters like Ahsoka they think there really was some Jedi who formed the Revanchists to fight the Mandalorians or some ancient Sith named Exar Kunn who once held the Old Republic's Senate hostage even if the events didn't happen exactly like that.

Also this makes me think the story group sat down back in like 2013 to discuss things like how the Sith were formed since it appears as if this Ordu Aspectu story has been being planned for a long time similar to the creation of the Death Star. Maybe some of it was even Lucas' idea from back in TCW since he loves comic books and I imagine he read (and probably loved) the story that the Order of the Terrible Glare were first in since Alan fucking Moore wrote it and because it was made before there was such a huge saturation of Star Wars comics that Lucas all but gave up on reading any of them.

>So people thinking of stuff like Tales of the Jedi and Kotor as 'headcanon until new stories in that era are told' are totally thinking of it the right way
No. They will always be in the wrong.

you can have headcanon all you like until LSG says it's stupid and wrong then you better damn well accept it because then you start looking like a total jackass when you say "no guys, Jango and Boba are still totally Mandalorians, this action figure packaging blurb proves it"

always prepare for any EU backstories or representations, no matter how minor, to be retconned away, and you will remain happy and sane

No I mean thinking of it as 'Well these are probably legends in universe so having a knowledge of them might actually be kind of helpful since they may be referenced' not 'KOTOR IS 100% CANON GOD BLESS YOU JJ'. I get that they're not canon, but it's very likely that for stories like Kotor or Tales of the Jedi the very broad strokes of the story are canon while characters may be changed around and they may take place in completely different dates in universe (Tales of the Jedi would probably be in like 4,000 BBY instead of 20,000 BBY since the Sith were formed around 6,100 BBY in canon). Obviously they're not literally canon but the people making nucanon stuff love these stories and Lucas himself loved stuff like Tales of the Jedi so they'll likely inspire canon similar to Marvel comics inspiring the MCU.

>Does this canonize the concept of EU being the literal legends that people tell each other in canon?

You should expect any EU stuff to be considered canon because the new canon is more or less a really big condensed version of the EU. The EU was a wet towel who's been sucked dry and that's how we got the Disney canon.