Daisy is going to use a dual lightsword just like Dark Maul in the next movie isn't she?

Daisy is going to use a dual lightsword just like Dark Maul in the next movie isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's literally bonded with Anakin's lightsaber, why in the fuck would she want another one?

I was surprised by how good she was in Murder on the Orient Express. Still have small expectations for episode VIII though.

how cool would it be if duel of the fates was featured in these gay ass movies
answer:really cool

She'll make herself another one.
Or maybe she'll find new kool krystal and fight with some special snowflake color.

Doubt it. The Empire destroyed most of the kyber crystals and what's left is being used by First Order. She is shown training with Anakin's saber. Literally zero reason for her to build her own

It's possible she'll make a new lightsaber and it'll be a double.

>duel of the fates
None of these underage fags know what you're talking about
It would be kinorific though

It seems like a lot of people want that to happen.

You're fucking retarded user. Everyone knows what it is.
>kinorific
Kill yourself

so you can build one but you need this super rare crystal thing ..

that sounds like a contradiction

>hating on kinorific
jeeze calm down kiddo stop trying to prove something
youre acting like a faggot but this is a star wars thread after all...

No. You also need to be disciplined in the force. Setting the crystal right can actually take days of trial and error, and you have to use the force because there's not a tool that exists that can do it. It's too precise.

Lol way to out yourself as a underage faggot

even in the golden age of the Jedi (prequels) a lightsaber would be a very rare find for a non force user and they went for a fuck ton of credits on the black market.

star wars is for children

No way she stops using Anakin's saber. It responded to her and I fully believe that was Anakin whooping his grandson's ass.

thanks cpt. obvious

She has to have a new special lightsaber to beat kylo's special lightsaber.

You don't know what duel of the fates is?

nustar wars faggots
get real user, you know that people like this exist

she already did. Handily.

She's either Anakin reincarnated or a Palpatine.

oops
youtube.com/watch?v=_jjA6ZL0Z_k

user you're breaking my heart. Star wars is going down a path i cant follow.

Dumb fucks

maybe...but I was implying his saber has actually developed a sentience and if she was wielding any other light saber then Kylo would have beaten her.

>I was implying his saber has actually developed a sentience
Bloody hell, disney wars was a mistake.

>"That lightsaber was Luke's. And his father's before him, and now it calls to you"
>it goes to her despite Vader's fucking grandson pulling it to him
I can see this actually. Hell, it's better then her beating him just because she's a mary sue.

>you can build something
>but you need materials
>PARADOX
How's that IQ treating you friend?

>mary sue
Mad neckbeard detected

Fuck off. Self aware swords are fucking badass is mythological stories but Star Wars can't implement it? Even after it's been established the force can create fucking life by itself?

Utter faggotry. You can introduce shit like that in the 7th chapter. Stick to harry potter you little faggot.

your opinions are fucking garbage

it came to her simply because shes stronger
im going to have to agree with user because thats just retarded, then again star wars is rather retarded to begin with so who knows

>Lmao brah lets disregard 40 years of lore because i find this concept cool haha.

t. max landis

Even if she was stronger which makes no sense at all she still wouldn't have a clue how to move shit with the force or mind trick people. She was such a fucking awful character

Trannies like this are why we have lightsabers changing color now.

>40 years of lore
More like 40 years of shit in a 10 year bag.

>40 years lore
Lucas did that in the prequels and Disney is doing it now. Nothing is set in stone you fucking retard.
>simply because she's stronger
>these are the people calling Star Wars retarded and unoriginal
fucking kek, off yourself faggot

dipshit

well she is stronger and star wars is retarded
i will surely outlive you

what the fuck are you talking about dumbass? First of all the lore was disregarded the moment Lucas started popping off shit with midochlorians, so you can fuck off with that bullshit argument. Secondly there are already fucking examples of objects infused with the energy of someone and being sentient. Hell, most fucking lightsaber crystals only repsond to their masters dumbass.

Nu wars cuck detected

BTFO'd retard detected

Call it 6 movies of lore if you prefer that. Lightsabers are tools not magic wands.

>there are already fucking examples of objects infused with the energy of someone and being sentient. Hell, most fucking lightsaber crystals only repsond to their masters dumbass.
What the fuck are you on about?

Lucas expanded the lore, disney is changing stuff thats already been established.

>expanded
>midichlorians
pick one because I'm pretty sure expanding something and changing its concept entirely are two different things.

>Hell, most fucking lightsaber crystals only repsond to their masters dumbass.

What in the actual fuck are you smoking?

The inclusion of midichlorians didnt negate anything obi wan told luke about the force.

Underage faggot kill yourself

read a book you fucking mongrels.

>General Grevious...
>Luke Skywalker.
>Finn
>Annakin

These characters literally used somebody else's lightsabers without trouble you soyboy.

>living energy that surrounds us and binds us
>lmao just kidding nigga they are cells in our body and only people with high enough cell counts can use the force

>most
>most
>most
>most
>most
Like I told the other retards, pick up a fucking book, jesus christ.

Lucas wrote a screen play, not a novel you mong. Movies are cannon. Books are for soys.

not that user but from what i gather its something like
>the force is this energy than connects everything with these invisible strings in a manner of speaking
>medichlorians are these things that allow you do minipulate these strings
does that make sense? or am i wrong

Stop getting offended that people are laughing at your dumbass idea, dumbass

Books are cannon. If you really felt that you can pick and choose what lore to ignore then you wouldn't be such a crybaby bitch about the Disney movies now would you?

seriously a sentient light sabre is retarded

>offended
>punishing the retarded behavior of the uneducated faggots on this board
pick one

The force is still exactly what you said. The midichlorians were just what allowed the jedi to communicate/ interact with the force

I think they should give her a new saber just for marketing and toys. Probably in the last film they'll introduce her green saber.

Only after Luke is killed with his father saber though.

>cannon
>Books are for soys

>Abloo bloo bloo my ideas are great I'm smart stop bullying me

so i am right?can one of you gays make this more clear?
preferably one of you fags that has an air of unfounded superiority

you're such a stupid fucking nigger porg fucking faggot. part of a jedi's training is constructing their own lightsaber. who even cares about star schwartz anymore. they probably changed it anyway

Harry potter nu wars cuck btfo

haha great counter argument my man. Keep proving you aren't completely fucking stupid.

Books not written by the original creator of SW will never be cannon.

Anything outside of Lucas's writing will never be cannon no matter how much you try to retcon you soy.

dude everyone in the thread thinks youre retarded
im not trying to bully you im just trying to save you some grief

>part of a jedi's training is constructing their own lightsaber
You mean those Jedi that were all fucking killed? You mean the Jedi that Luke thinks should end? If you're talking about Rey being one of those Jedi then yeah, she should definetly build her own lightsaber. Idiot.

>It responded to her and I fully believe that was Anakin whooping his grandson's ass.
How embarrassing

You mean, and hold on if this is crazy, but maybe George himself giving his fucking approval of the cannon novels? Fucking retards.

>I hold the rhetorical highground though you big meanie!

Pink lightsaber when

>She should keep using the lightsaber of one of those Jedi that were all fucking killed, the Jedi that Luke thinks should end
t. brainlet

>dude everyone thinks ur dumb lol
>so even though ive been proven wrong many times already im still the smart one

MAY THE PORG BE WITH YOU MY NU MALE FRIEND

IT'S ADORKABLE

Oh so you're butthurt you got called out so now it doesn't make sense for her to use a lightsaber at all? This went from 'should she build her own' to 'she shouldn't even be using one'
Nice. Very nice you retarded faggot.

A misconception exists that rather than being indicators, midi-chlorians actually are the Force or create it; there is no canonical basis for this belief

>Endorsing a book for more sales=cannon.

Nigga just because Spielberg endorses a movie doesn't mean he wrote it and directed it.

another great counter argument from the neckbeard corner. Keep the le maymay's coming fellas. I'm soaking in the fucking autism here.

>proven wrong
im not even the one arguing with you
its just your ideas Are dumb
plus you seem like an angry little faggot so i wanted to be nice by saying stop posting any time

do they pay you in porg statues you fucking nigger? you're so obviously a shill

haha I see, so you are just completely ignorant of the concept of lore outside of the movies. Well move on then cause you're fucking stupid and shouldn't even be discussing this. Because anything that needs to be said about Star Wars only happens in the movies right?

No you dumb faggot, you claimed it doesn;t make sense for her to build a new lightsaber because the old Jedi sucks, but it somehow makes sense to keep using a lightsaber literally made by the old jedi.
Your logic is literally brainlet-tier, and you should go back to whatever kiddy-tier Star Wars facebook grup you crawled out from.

>I think they should give her a new saber just for marketing and toys
Good goy

>le disney jew maymay!
haha great argument there fella! Who's next?

idk man i like my idea more bedder :^)
i wonder if they changed what you said to what i think since it makes more sense and remedies the fan/lore conflict

>He thinks Da Vinci's approved works are literally work done by Da Vinci.

no one brought up jews, but it's nice to know you're at least aware of who pays your bills, goy

>Da Vinci
>Star Wars
You know a argument is falling to pieces when the special ed teacher whips out straws and the retards start grabbing for them

The irony that the people calling a sentient lightsaber retarded are almost all assuredly LoTR fans lmao

thats mighty presumptuous.
your idea is retarded, let it go

too bad the your mom didn't listen advice when the doctor gave it to her
"it's retarded. let it go"

>How ebic would it be if ray's lightsaber was actually a person and made funny quips!!!

Jesus Christ, can't all the underages at least stay on Sup Forums?

>An author/creator's work is worth as much as a subcontractor's work.

lel