CAUSE MUH SEX JUNK

>CAUSE MUH SEX JUNK

What did Netflix and Bill Nye mean by this?

Kike propaganda

>m-muh KIKE p-propaganda!!!

back to Sup Forums with you

Sup Forums is a proud liberal and leftist board.

back to the oven with you

Sup Forums is now a colonial possession of Sup Forums

You have no power here Chaim

upon further inspection i think she has really nice tits

Yes and that voice goes SPRRLT SPRRRLT SQEESH SQEESH SPRRRLT.

Huh, didn't know a reddit colony had the authority to colonize other things. Obviously you mean to deliver this territory to your faggot masters back at /r/the_gaybo

What did Ms Bloom mean by this?

How can liberals like this garbage? Is it an ironic thing to annoy conservatives like the right has Alex Jones to annoy liberals?

I am thoroughly convinced that there were white nationalists or some shit involved in the development of this show.

It's like they intentionally pushed it to be so over-the-top degenerate, so anti-white, so that it ends up being one massive redpill suppository.

Surely there's no way leftists and Jews are so oblivious as to not see how this show would backfire.

>/r/the_gaybo
I believe the preferred term is /r/the_dotard

Why is it always a female kike?

Does this image make you feel more intelligent than the people it's mocking?

That picture makes you think. I'm disappointed that Neil Tyson isn't in the picture.

Yeah, or Richard Dawkins or Sam Harris, only brainlet redditors listen to them. We're the REAL Sup Forums intellectuals.

*subverts your board*

>That Unown on the gender symbol sign

What is this dance supposed to convey?

A jewish man suffering from financial complications feigning enthusiasm for retarded bullshit he's been employed to market to the goyim (you and me)

Why was he so fucking smug and unpleasant on his reddit AMA?

He despises his fans. There's a few stories about shitty encounters floating around

He shouldn't; he's an upjumped little cunt. If it werent for his fans he would still be an Engineer with an associate degree.

are there more explicit pics of her tiddies?

don't procreate

I'm not sure if I "get" it. It's obviously Jewish propaganda because they made Einstein look the most outraged at Bill sharing science with the masses, which makes sense because Jews want everyone to think science is too hard for most people so they can work at patent offices and steal good inventions from autists.

I think people who want science to only be for smart people are stupid. Smartphones didn't get us closer to being on Mars, but they're still really cool. What's the big deal with Mars anyway? They don't even have wifi.

It literally redpilled my pal. He thought I was off the deep end when I said that feminists and niggers are never going to stop complaining and that he scores no points with his sjw shit. Three years he brushed me off and then he watched this episode and now he's further right than I am.

Thanks based BoooooDAH poojeet. You were so.obnoxious you made a man a proud fascist.

I'm not even the kind of person who sees kike propaganda everywhere. This is just obvious kike propaganda.

Bullshit

t. neogaf

liberal propaganda

we need to fix the world to return to christian values