ITT: Insane moments in television you watched LIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511008204236.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

To be honest, I completely missed it and I didn't have a TiVo

I mean, I watched the superbowl, I just didn't pay attention to the halftime show

Whoa - if you saw that live... like wow. That's history right there. Horrible, surreal, shitty, awesome history right there.

Might as well throw 9/11 out there.

Literally a grandpa.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511008204236.webm

I don't know how to cross-board post from /wsg/, but the webm link should be enough.

>this distracts the american

I was a kid, but I could tell by how the audience reacted that big shit went down

hola reddit

Wtf I hate spiderman now?

>webm link should be enough.
its perfect
i have image hover so i dont even need to click the link
way better than linking the post number and having to open a new tab

I actually remember seeing Sinead O'Connor about five years ago; I was 15 and I went to go visit my grandmother in a retiring home and as I was waiting in the car about to leave, I remember seeing her and some rando just talking literally only about 2 metres in front of me. Don't even know what the fuck she was talking about but all I remember thinking at the time was "hey isn't she that partially bald singer who ripped up a picture of the Pope?"

nobody cares about this edgy loonatic mental case.

I will never understand why Americans go insane at the sight of a nipple but their TV is constant violence and no one bats an eye.

everyone hated her for it and she turned out to be 100% right. she was protesting the child abuse committed by the catholic church in ireland

>loonatic

You are stupid.

>nipslip
>Justin backtracks and puts all the blame on Janet
>upcoming superbowl
>Justin is performing
>his representative hinting at Janet performing with him again

Now that I think about it, this was exactly the moment when the spirit of the 90s died and political correctness took over

>lying on an anonymous image board to make yourself feel better

>100% right
nah she was just a druggie. there's pedophilia going on everywhere but people only care when its the catholic church for some reason. nvm rabbis and islamic religious leaders raping little kids every day

>This is necessary Peter, blood begets blood and we have an ocean to spill in the coming tribulation.

whoa

>you can't criticize the predominant religion in your country because there are other religions that do the same thing other places

brainlet pls go

>"Because you'd be in jail "

Involuntary shouted when he said that

>people only care when its the catholic church for some reason

Probably because they're supposed to be paragons of moral leadership you dozey bastard

You do realize just because other people are pedophiles it doesn't excuse anyone else of being a pedophile?

Agree but look how wrong he was. Still isnt in jail, both shit candidates in general but the memeing from the debates will always be remembered

Some of the best moments been watching trump desu most recently was the fiji water thing he did

A good one TAKE HIS COAT

>why so serious?

It's almost as if trump got elected purely on charisma and empty rhetoric

Are these images from the TV show Hannibal? And yeah I agree with you desu. I enjoy some violent media, but it's insane to think any nudity is banned unless of course it's a corpse.

>Censored nudity in the painting

>if 5 people do something wrong it's ok and completely not hypocritical for me to just blame one of them, and not suspect of the shady fact that only one of them gets criticized

I can't believe no one has ever come forward to claim credit for this.

After such a boring and shitty show this will never fail to make me laugh

We had a viewing party and everyone lost their shit laughing at this disaster

This is fucking retarded, do you know what the Catholic population of Ireland is right now? 80%+ you fucking ingrate. Probably higher back then, the Catholic Church has an insane amount of power in the Republic of Ireland and the fact that they're fucking kids is pretty unacceptable. She had a sense of nationality and wanted to help raise the issues that her country faces, you're a fucking Sup Forums reject who knows fuck all about other places and cultures and just want to whine about brown people. So how about you shut the fuck up and stop displaying your ignorance you total retard

I remember being in one of my first jobs, watching the news about the Twin Towers with colleagues. It was this exciting rush, like the mundane was going to be flipped upside down. They were all distraught, though, and I got fucked by HR for saying "this is so cool" out loud.

Yes, only catholic pedophiles get criticized. Did your uncle got off scot-free after what he did to you

If anything he'll probably end up in jail before Hillary at this rate.

>don't say anything bad about batshit insane Catholics!
>look at these other pedos!

Still hilarious to this day.

>Hillary is so corrupt

what's that?

From this years Eurovision. I cant post the Australian webm because it's NSFW

that was so savage

Never to be seen again after this

australia winning the '02(????) winter olumpics speed skating due to bags of sand falling out of all other contestants clothes

The guy just shows his arse, doesn't he?

If you're so much of a simpleton that you can't figure out why someone would criticize the religion most relevant to their country over a foreign one, then there's no helping you.

>only got into the semis because the then WORLD CHAMPION got disqualified
>EXACT SAME pileup happens in the semis to give him second place and a finals berth
>Knew there would be massive pressure on the competitors and hung back in case it happened again, expecting maybe a medal
>Wins the whole fucking thing.
Australian shitposting in its purest form.