How do you think doug turned out to be?

How do you think doug turned out to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

hasbro.com/common/instruct/W-36.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 failed suicides, now works at a Dollar General.

He lost touch with his friends. Then he ran into Patty on a happenstance and she wanted to have dinner with him just to introduce her husband to him.

Not everyone ends up a buff hipster especially not Doug

No

That shit is vomit-inducing.

Doug became Shaun King.

Alone

Doug Funnie, 0

OK but what does the button do

Talcum X

>its a lets turn child characters into hipster douches episode.

WHY ARE THEY ALL BLACK

Colorblindness affects millions of people every year

Bring awareness to your community today!

Didn't he fuck his dog at some point?

I've been looking for an animated episode of Nick Arcade with the original Nicktoons cast from the Nickelodeon cable launch. it was 1979, or close to it. Doug hadn't given birth to his younger sister Judy yet, but as we all know, he would within days of the episode. the games were green screen as was the style at the time. one was Sonic, that much I remember. there might have been a Resident Evil too, and of course Call of Duty.

Doug, as most celebrity guests were, was awful at the games. he constantly died and then would look at the camera and give a "Dear Journal" speech. somehow. he came in second to Ginger Foutley, which I was surprised to see considering she had killed herself a few years ago. beating a pregnant Doug was still an accomplishment, as Judy was also given a controller and their scores counted together.

since he lost, he was deleted from the show. as in, completely deleted. it was like when a film strip catches on fire. I was scared that he would be deleted from his own show as well, but luckily there were different animators and he did not disappear from Doug like he did Nick Arcade. it was quite haunting though, and I can still hear his screams when I close my eyes.

the animated Nick Arcades were hard to come by especially since most betamax players from that time were damaged in the nuclear war with the Soviet Union. still, I distinctly remember this episode and hope to see it again. I think Doug could have gotten more points in Sonic if he had used the spin dash.

>everybody has tattoos always

Patty leaves him for a Chad. Doug goes on being a virgin through out college. Becomes an officer in the Marines after 9/11. The marines in his command suck all the will to live out of him. He eats a bullet from his own sidearm in Iraq. It fails to kill him but gives him brain damage. He spend the rest of his life living with his sister and later skeeter.

You realize the VAST majority of people don't get full sleeve tats right? Cause of the whole 'makes you almost unemployable you fucking moron' thing?

PATAY

You'll be surprised how far you can get with a full sleeve until anyone finds out, and then it is a way to late.
Then again, I'm in an industry where I'm expected to wear jeans to the office everyday.

With his social anxiety, he's probably as much as a hopeless loser like me

>dated Patty through middle school but they broke up
>went to a state college and got average grades
>ended up working in retail or comicbook drawing
>lives an average life

I envision Doug being one of those people that are pleasant to be around but if you don't see them for a while you forget the exist.

the ocho chan is for faggots

Poor Guy

I see what your did there.

6.5/10

How did they get that past the censors?

He grew up to be a gay elementary school teacher.

I'm fucking dying

He beat his autism! Well done, Douglas!

We can't all be buff hipsters

You don't need to post it every time there's a Doug thread.
Forcing a joke is never funny.

I was legit going to my friends Facebook page to save and post this shit, but you saved me the effort.

>Doug returns from a tour of duty in Afghanistan to find Skeeter and Patty living and struggling together with heroin addiction

4chanX failed me again
What was it?

Your mom

My mom's dead, you fucking asshole.

What episode was the one where skeeter got with the french poet something girl?

Disney ruined Doug

At the jobs people would care a great deal about that you wear clothes that cover your arms anyway.

>full sleeve tattoos
Every fucking time, why do they give grown-up characters fucking full sleeve tattoos every goddamn time?

It Dougs.

the longer i look at this the funnier it becomes

Hot.

>make fairly decent cartoon show for major network

>still be a cuck

take care of patty doug, i have to kill some bloods
honk honk

it goes faster

you Doug and then you Doug faster

>still be a doug

picks apples, lays strips of tar, throws newspapers, sling shots hot dogs, collects bonus points by helping out a friend (Porkchop, Skeeter, or Patti), and turbo speed in the bicycle race.

hasbro.com/common/instruct/W-36.PDF

why does this describe this picture so well?

> no one grew a fucking chin in adulthood
> sleeve tats are all copypasted from Ed Hardy bullshit
> somehow it's impossible to add color to Skeeter's tats
> Doug's not blonde because the artist is retarded
> Everyone is talking at the same time for no fucking reason

> Look, Jimmy! Boobs! I got my boobs! Yeah, they used to call me Flatty Patti, but look! Look! Look at my HUSBAND!

This is both depressing and hilarious, mostly the latter

There's something to be said about all "grown up" versions of children cartoon characters looking something like this

>the arrrow keys being the only ones in quotation marks of the buttons

honk honk

"Funny".

Congratulations!

You pointed out the obvious

DOUGLATH

I WANT YOU TO TOUCH MY DINK BUT WHERE IS THE SUBTLETY?