Well look what CN remembered exist. New episode of nuPPG tonight at 6:30...

Well look what CN remembered exist. New episode of nuPPG tonight at 6:30.Apparently this episode is also the start of the second season.

>CN so desperate for this to be popular they think that airing it alongside TTG premieres will work

The Last Donnycorn
>When Donny the Unicorn is hunted by a seemingly unstoppable foe, the Powerpuff Girls have to find a way to save him before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!asYxGTIB!vCf4CA2qJJ0XwnHMkRNEkvbFElRCe3HfX_BqD-0BKo0
deanheezen.tumblr.com/post/157958106589
youtube.com/watch?v=xCTcUUYCoBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unicorn

Are they really going down that road again?

>Donny the Unicorn is hunted by a seemingly unstoppable foe
is it Reality telling him that boys can't be girls and vice versa?

Only watched about four episodes of this.

Did it get worse, or just plateau?

Why is this show the power puff girls? I'm watching the episode right now and NOTHING about this feels like a power puff girls themed show. It feels more like a regular show episode than ppg.

its still the same. After the initial backlash Sup Forums just stopped paying attention to it and CN stop airing it. Then they remembered that they had already ordered a second season so that they dumped the remaining episodes of season late last year in the form of bombs.

>Attempting to give this show another chance
>It still sucks

It's as if they made sure the first ep of season 2 was a shit as possible.
Just to dash any hopes that they got their shit together.

Why is TTG making Daylights Saving Time a Villain?

cop out ending he was real unicorn the whole time!

I mean if they're gonna open with the fucking transgender unicorn, that's as shit a starting point as you're gonna get.

>people on Sup Forums want to watch this

Download Link here

mega.nz/#!asYxGTIB!vCf4CA2qJJ0XwnHMkRNEkvbFElRCe3HfX_BqD-0BKo0

>unicorn episode was basically a girl wanting to be a boy
>they push back the pubes and find out they had a penis and were a boy all along
>show crew tries to advertise is to trannies
That's still too funny.

Holy shit...this is making me physically ill. How can anything be this bad?

They're basically patting themselves on the back for writing "The Ugly Duckling"

I want to fuck Beerus's tight ass.

>people on Sup Forums want to download this

Why are they bringing this shit character back?

unicorns episodes are fucktrocious

It's weird to say but in this dumpster fire of a show, Unicorn Episodes are still by FAR the worst.

Did Donny just killed a Person!?!

I'm tempted to, just to see how this goes, but I also have too much self-respect and loathing for the series.

They're incredibly proud of such a 'brilliant' allegory, I'm sure.

Just like how they think their shit villains are better than the original series ones.

anyone wanna look at some Sapna and Princess Bluebell art?
sad that these two one-shots are the only ones worth drawing

and rub off to

Thanks, Avery. i forgot to watch the 2nd half. so i will watch it in Full

Who the fuck cares

There's 3 categories of nuPPG villains
>Interesting concepts that could be good if they were at all compotent.
>Terrible ideas with even worse execution.
>Recycled ideas or villains from the previous show, ALSO with worse execution.

give examples Plz

Not him but.
>The fashion girls, basically a Medusa and Fuzzy teamup where he gets turned from a redneck to a civilized hedonist. But with none of the clever seduction or comedic value.
>Pack Rat, the pet cat villain mixed with Rat King made infinitely more generic in that he's a normal anthropomorphized rodent, not a talking cat.
>Manboy, Major Man with none of the Buster Gold style "I'm just being a egotistical dick looking for profit." charm, combined with the worst points of the Justice Friends crossover episode with the bigot strawman making it gendered than simply being little kids.
>Mojo has none of the repetitive ranting of the original, making him a dull tirade of underplayed sass and oddly a lot of crossdressing.
>HIM doesn't do anything hands on. Ever. It's all see what happens with no confrontation of the girls.
>Fuzzy and the Rowdy Ruff Boys are way more gaggy looking than the diseased, under educated, and borderline insane psychos they were. Never mind them not having an episode yet.

1. Sapna Neru is kind of an interesting concept. A character who through scientific experimentation becomes a monstrous spider creature as well as sort of a love interest for the professor.
I could argue Packrat, Manboy or Fashanistas COULD be salvaged by some good writing. But I honestly can't really think of any.
2. The magical panda that makes people twerk and the Janitaur are kinda dumb ideas but could probably work under the right staff. But they didn't really do them any favors.
3. Basically every character from the original. I'd argue Mojo and Princess are probably the most in character but even they feel off. I think the ameaba boys were ok.

Would he be good in bed?

He would destroy you.

So is that a yes?

As a person that has never seen the reboot and only watched the original, how bad is the new series? I know the animation is very wonky, but what about everything else?

Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Miltank, Caterpie
Give cards

>deanheezen.tumblr.com/post/157958106589
>Back in March 2016, I was brought onto Season 2 of PPG. When I started, I was given the task to create a new design bible of our beloved little girls; remolding their designs, creating libraries of poses, and trouble shooting their design language by figuring out the “Do’s and Don’ts” for our animators over seas It was very intimidating to tackle such iconic characters but I was thrilled and had a lot of fun doing it. Be sure to check out the new season premier on Cartoon Network tonight!

>side view

It's looks fine, calm done.

I saw these and I guess I let it get my hopes up a bit. I was thinking "at least maybe the girls won't be shitty and off model half the time like they were in the first season.

But I forgot how anus the writing is. I couldn't even be bothered to pay attention to the animation because it was like staring into the abyss.

>All those attack poses will just get used once because they will focus on her school and domestic issues.

It's not very good. The reboot is sort of trying to do its own thing and I don't hate every change. There were a couple of good "monster is a metaphor for the lesson they have to learn" episodes, and they seem to be building up to Him which is cool. But the animation is plain and visually unappealing.
And it doesn't look like CN is going to air it enough to give it traction anyway, especially because it's underperforming.

so whats the next reboot

youtube.com/watch?v=xCTcUUYCoBk

If they used these models for the first season I have to wonder what the fuck happened

Isn't it 6? That looked like Chinchou's face.

chinchou's eyes are "+" signs you cocksucker

More like the Jobberpuffs

This show feels like it even the people behind this shit hate it as well.

I'm a little retarded, but those aren't Celebi's eyes or antennae.

its just the shitty fanart style

Beckett magazines had really bad off-model art

Everything about this show is disgusting. The animation, art style, voice acting, and plot are all shit. It also tries to trendy but it ends up being cringey

nah

It's weird how inconsistent their rules are compared to the old ppg. Basically old ppgs arms were a sock full of pennies, and you just based the positioning and weight off of that. Here they're implied to only have elbows, with the surface acting as a grip area (see the example with the subway pole.)

It actually looks better, but it probably won't get a 3rd season

What is their fixation on this transgender Unicorn? They brought him back in the comics, too.

this makes me upset.

>fingers
>fingers

>fingers
oh god
kill it
kill it now

>those fingers
Okay, now I know they're trying to trigger people

What episode?

Thanks, fellow Puffhead!

There doing this on purpose aren't they

>Rowdy Ruff Boys

You mean the Gangreen Gang, the Rowdy Ruff Boys will not exist anymore.

Oh, it won't.

They already pulled the toys from stores, and without those this has no reason to exist. When the last episode of season 2 airs, its done.

The entirety of the last frame of this makes me mad.
Imagine seeing it on deviantart or somethin'. Everyone'd be like "what the fuck?"

Just imagine how horribly that would be deforming her hand

Episode 18 - Electric Buttercup.
I remember it fondly, because of it's waifu

>Everything about this show is disgusting. The animation, art style, voice acting, and plot are all shit. It also tries to trendy but it ends up being cringey
My exact thoughts on Steven Universe. Literally, Cancer; The Show

The head thing was in the original design bible and I still don't get it.

The more I watched it, the more it started to grow on me. To me it's like a cross between Littlest Petshop & The Looney Tunes Show.
Cute and quirky.

These non Powerpuff Girl expressions they keep forcing them to make really bother me. Even her eyes change style and lose their color, there is nothing about this face that resembles a Powerpuff Girl. It's like they wish they weren't working on the Powerpuff Girls.

What are you getting at?

>PPG
>fingers
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP

>he would destroy you

I see what you did there user.

>buttercup
>caring that much about her hair

Nobody gave them the guidelines to stick to the sheets. Also all were new at it.

>One of the PPGs having fingers.
>Having fingers.
>Fingers...

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

>watches SML
>has self-respect

I'll be honest, I was excited for this. The Powerpuff Girls was one of my favorite shows from childhood and I didn't really have any bias towards the studio since I haven't kept up with CN for many years. But I knew this show was a piece of shit from the first episode and never watched past that one. It was that "oh..." moment a lot of people who saw The Phantom Menace in theaters describe.

Naw im good

They are doing this shit on purpose at this point.

- >They NOW decide to make a model sheet for their shit show
>They STILL use the side angles.
>90% of the poses are ripped straight from the old show (better in the end to get it right but shows how shit they are at being either original AND proving their old methods were shit tier anyways)
And yet I bet they'll STILL fuck it up, the thinner lines would still look off including if the bg characters are still ripped from other shows and not being coherent to the style of nuPPG.

Not surprising. They already broke this with Blossom in the early episodes. Is this from Season 2? If it's season two, welp there goes the point of to

Ask Bulma

>quirky
In other words, you have shit taste.