When will capeshit die out?

Will it be after Infinity War, people will lose interest sooner, or maybe another 15 years of this madness?

Do you think something even worse will come after it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKRmMQaLZz8&feature=youtu.be&t=11m20s
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-jacob-hall-superhero-funeral-20161005-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bFkXlmX24oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think people will lose interest after IW. hopefully.

Avatar 2 will obliterate capeshit and usher in a new golden age of blockbusters.

Look how long Westerns lasted

And the superhero film is serving much the same purpose

In 2044, once the AI put us out of our misery.

Marvel's capeshit just keeps getting stronger

If capeshit ever dies out it'll be the end of all cinema as you know it. Capeshit is the only thing propping up the dying film industry

When enough people start buying comics again. Do kids still buy comics? I feel like they are too consumed with the internet and youtube stars. Parents buy them now the newest AAA games or consoles instead of good ol' comic book entertainment.

>that bootleg batman costume

>it'll be the end of all cinema as you know it
Good riddance.

in a two decades or more. we are gonna look like autists trying to force our children and our grandchildren to watch superhero films like old people do for western right now.

capeshit IS the end of cinema you faggy little neckbeard

Name one (1) bad western.

can you imagine being a pleb who's only source of film is Hollywood?
haha,there are real people like that, really, hahaha.

except Westerns are a good genre that have stood the test of time, capeshit is already bad and people in the future will just look back and laugh at it

A Million Ways to Die in the West

>our children
Sup Forums is perma-virgin central. go back to ribbit.

>nu-male tries to parody the western genre
>totally fails

kek if anything this reinforces my argument desu

When infinity saga end.

Civil War II will bring them all back
Don't know if Stan Lee ever envisioned comic book adaptions absolutely dominating the world instead of comic books themselves doing it

I liked it

>smurfshit will replace capeshit

It's got at least another five years after Infinity War.

>capeshit is both killing and keeping alive the industry

POTTERY

POOOOTTTERRRYYYYYYY

Hahahahaha
That's the gayest shit I've ever seen haha

>manlet at the front struggling to lift.
do they EVER learn?

Nigger don't get mad at me that videogames are way better than films nowadays and the only way people can get their kicks is with supershit. The industry would be totally dead if it wasn't being held up by capeshit. I don't even like Marvelshit and I can see that.

There are too many kids on the hook right now. The studios have promised over a decade of repetitive story, explosions, quips and interchangeable villains, and right now it's being eaten up by the masses.

This is literally what will be expected of films in the future. Banal bullshit you can watch muted and you'll still understand everything.

If you want well written stories go to television before it suffers the same fate.

DCuck literally crying when talking about Batman vs Superman.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKRmMQaLZz8&feature=youtu.be&t=11m20s

capeshit will end when kids stop being born.
so, never.

11:20

15:30

Marvel films are so embarrassing they're a joke as is.

Bonus point: Look at the comments in the video.

I have to agree, Hollywood is suffering severely from originality and other faggy shit.

Like the gaming industry, once tech starts to get cheaper and more accessible, we'll see the rise of indie cinema even morose. I have faith in independent cinema. Some of the best movies I've seen recently were indies.

Capeshit is all the fucking same over and over again. I suppose Logan was alright, and the DK trilogy wasn't too bad.

literally the proto nu male

you can just tell this soyboy cried in his cuckshed when Trump won the election

Why do i have this bad feeling, like deep down capeshit will outlive me, it will never end.
Ever.

Until i kill myself or die in 30 years due to heart failure.

>nu-male
They used to call them geeks.

capeshit is the worst thing happen with this industry, same movie over and over again, nobody die,redit jokes,memes and pop culture reference.literally a tumor of movie industry

I think the MCU+Disney is the worst thing to happen to the film industry and comic books in the last 30 years.

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-jacob-hall-superhero-funeral-20161005-snap-story.html

When the Gen Xers who grew up with comics become irrelevant and the millennials who grew up with videogames start making movies and adapting shit like The Last of Us. That's when capeshit dies

This reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=bFkXlmX24oc

South of Heaven, West of Hell

CLASSICO

>la
spectacularrrrrr

more like Avatar will usher in an age of big budgeted scifi space operas that feature almost zero human actors and I´m totally ok with that

I honestly think that Infinity War part 2 is when people are gonna lose interest. mostly also because that is when Marvel is gonna bring out the really shitty characters that nobody ever cared about

it´s just not fair. We get 10 plus years of the same superhero movie over and over again but just 5 years of pirate mania and zero knight stuff

is "big blue human with a tail and weird face" really that different than a normal human?

It won't die out as long as Marvel keeps making hits

Assuming they won't buy x-men and F4 from fox and include them in the MCU.

>really shitty characters that nobody ever cared about

>Ant-Man

>Black Panther

it doesn´t feature any human cities nor references to human cultures. instead it totally focuses on the alien societies

Ant-Man at least was a founding member of the Avengers and I already think that Black Panther is a shitty character

It's coming to the end of it's life cycle, with DC leading the way.

>videogames are better than film nowadays

Videogames nowadays suck bro, even capeshit is better than skyrim or uncharted or assasins creed.

and it's not like people make non capeshit movies expecting to lose money, you are so fucking dumb bro jump off a building

>that pic
lmao, this is the craziest fucking shit. why are Americlappers doing this?

When will American drawn mythos be forgoten?

>I think people will lose interest after IW
honest question - haven't people run out of interest, already?

Its been nothing but hype for the ULTIMATE MARVEL UNIVERSE MOVIE since Cpt America.
Each film has progressively gotten more cookie-cutter, unmemorable and loads of hype but always falling flat (as a story) so much so that all people care to watch is the 5 minute teaser at the end of each movie.
They're trying to squeeze a turnip because Iron Man was popular. Dark Knight series was successful. Both made cape shit interesting behind a normal human story (merely slightly augmented by capeshit). They've sacrificed "story" with pure CGI fast-cuts over a template storyboard.

Just like DC and Star Wars...hasn't all this run out of steam?

Terrence Malick should make Animal Man. When I'm CEO at WB it's a priority.

Trends last around 15-20 years. We'll be seeing diminishing returns soon. I'd even argue JL's release is the first major sign of that. After Infinity War, I expect a massive drop of interest in Marvel movies also.

If capeshit is what's propping up cinema, then it deserves to die. To be honest the whole cinema model is obsolete anyway, films should be released straight to the public and private cinemas can screen them for people who want to pay extra for the 'cinema experience'.

> hasn't all this run out of steam?
Look at the numbers. Thor 3 did gangbusters. Commercially and critically. It doesn't matter that it's mediocre garbage. Get people HYPE enough and they'll gobble up any shit, they'll delude themselves into thinking it was good. Star wars will be successful too. JL is not a critical hit but comic book fans love it. You can't kill it, not right now.

Who's in the coffin?

>superman
>glasses
This ruins the imersion.

the DC Cinematic Universe

fuck you

to make fun of little 5 years old funeral

people die before it ends. they have scheduled movie plans for 2020 already. gre up with this shit but watching it as 40 is ridiculous. and it wont end.

also vidya movies are coming

none cares about blockbusters, they think in franchise, and blockbusterserieses

It's a funeral for a six year old you yutz

One of the few instances where I can't decide who looks the worst
Everyone is a strong contender

>When will capeshit die out?
when there will be more important things in the world, not just a fun flick

maybe world war 3, race war, or gender war will get the people's focus away

íou know its an even larger cancer if it takes itself serious (DC), unlike Marvel

>'cinema experience'
>pay extra to get mindwash

>Our children
No sane woman wants to have children with autistic virgin neckbeards from Sup Forums

Sure kid

>lifelong brainwash from media and popculture does this to you
literlaly like in Huxley's Brand new word the baby programming/'contitioning"

Capeshit will die out after Infinity War, unless Marvel reboots its cinematic universe and that reboot becomes successful. But mark my words, even if capeshit dies out, it will be replaced by something that is probably even worse.

You people are pathetic. Plenty of good films are being made that aren’t capeshit, just because you faggot Americans had to go and ruin your own film industry with shit like Marvel and DC doesn’t mean there aren’t countries still making proper films. Thank God foreign directors like Villeneuve are there to prop your shit up.

You fags are literal idiots. IW is gonna probably earn more than $2B and thereafter Disney and WB will double down on capeshit. I wouldn't be surprised if Disney actually bought DC from WB

sorry if i hurt your feelingsm DChad

I know right? His friends and family are making a mockery all by themselves

>no one has commented on how the 6 numale paul bearers can't even lift the casket

They can’t even lift the casket. That’s just pathetic and sad.

>little 5 years old funeral
kid funerals are underrated

All it will take is your tear stained letters to Santa, OP.

Where's Cap?

lol no

I'm going to laugh when after Infinity War, the next movies (GOTG 3 and I think Spidey?) do even better than their last ones and just keep justifying Marvel's existence. Look man, when an MCU movie bombs both critically and commercially, that's when you can start putting the writing on the wall.

Also it's not "I think it'll die out after Infinity War" it's "I hope it'll die out after Infinity War because I don't want to keep talking about these movies, get away from muh cinema reeeeee"

>the really shitty characters that nobody ever cared about
user, NO ONE knew who the GOTG were or Doctor Strange before the movie. Hell, let's be real, nobody cared about any of the current big dogs that weren't Hulk or Spidey before their movies.

If Thor 3 really does end up completely outpacing JL, it might as well justify Marvel being able to take anything and make it profitable

>We'll be seeing diminishing returns soon.
Every single cape film that isn't JL did well this year even Lego Batman

>I'd even argue JL's release is the first major sign of that.
That's more of the bad will that DCEU has with itself, not so much people getting sick of cape films.

Look at the most popular movies nowadays.

It's either capeshit, Disney kid movies or Star Wars

It's not dying. It's in high gears.

Even literal shit like Suicide Squad do great numbers

Couldn't they have just worn comic book ties? That seems really excessive.

I fucking hope these scum aren't still watching and talking about capeshit when they're 90 like my grandpa was with Westerns

Tales of heroes with fabulous secret powers have been around for thousands of years so far.

Aren't there like 20 years of MCU shit already scheduled ?

Its more likely we get the rise of Animeshit to appeal to Millennials and the Asian audience

If they get the rights back prepare for the MCU to be rebooted and Wolverine and Spidey to be founding members of the Avengers

hahahaha

DC is one of the pillars of WB

Even if the DCEU sucks they still make money from all the other areas

Warner has spent years investing money in DC