Couldn't they just cut some Willshot scenes instead?

Couldn't they just cut some Willshot scenes instead?

Yeah, they are going to cut the actor with the first name in the credits.

I liked Leto as the Joker and I want to see more.

Felt very Morrison. The whole DCEU feels Morrison.
BvS's reconstruction themes and Kirby allusions were VERY Morrison.

I can never get past the shitty tattoos.

What?
Seriously what?

What what?
Leto even talked with Morrison when researching the role.

Why? It's was a Suicide Squad movie, not a Joker and Harley movie, he was a good joker held down by a bad script, I'd like to see more of him, just not in that film.

>I liked Leto as the Joker

>anime reaction image

There's nothing wrong with his Joker other than the tattoos.

But Willshot was the only good part of the movie.

>didn't hate himself
>cared about others over his job

How does that make him a bad character?
Unfaithful adaptation=/=bad character.

How can you compare honka honka to Morrison's joker
Explain. Maybe I'm blindsided

Ehh. For me the movie was bad because it was an unfaithful adaptation. I went expecting bad guys forced to do nasty black ops things for the good of everyone.

I got watered-down heroism the barely scraped a 15 age rating. And Willshot being light-hearted, relaxed, and amicable was a significant part of that.

And how he put himself at great personal risk to rescue Harley from a war zone and then a government run super prison. That's like Joker not giving a care about what Batman's up to because he's too focused on messing with Wild Cat at the moment.

Fuck

The extended cut expands on how their relationship was one-sided for a long time.

Cut retarded Enchantress subplot, add this.

Does it also explain why he's into watching black dudes fuck Harley?

He's not though.
Did you even pay attention to the scene or are you just a blacked spamming memelord?

Was one sided? All of a sudden He realized how much he actually cared for her and wants to become her perfect laughing white knight? Please tell me this isn't what they did.....the Joker and Harley relationship was always butchered with this movie, I hope they didn't piss all over it too...

Couldn't they just make a non-shitty Joker?

He is. He knows there's nothing actual wrong with Leto's joker and needs to resort to memes..

>Animated DKR instead of comic DKR
>Grant Morrison for artist

The should have cut all the scenes

*snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarl*

So the Joker finally realized that he is in love with Harley. Big whoop.

>Ayer claims there's no more cut Joker scenes
We're never going to see them, are we

Go fuck yourself. The Joker/Harley relationship was crap in this movie and you know it. Only shipperfags like this crap, and the only "relationship" they have is a tragic one. Joker does not give a fuck about Harley, and it used to be that Harley was a tragic example

Except he does love her, just not in a traditional way. That's how it always was before the new 52.

>Not in a traditional way
No, he didnt. What Harley was to Joker was really just a running gag. He would throw out just enough affection so she would always come crawling back. It was funny to him.

Not necessarily. But whatever. You're free to believe whatever you want to believe.

They'll nix it soon enough since they are doing Sirens.

Remember that time Joker was going to nuke Gotham and didnt even think to pick up Harley? Im all ears for you to convince me that Joker actually loved her

The gag was too funny to make him remember her.

Even though it was written as abusive poison relationship and they changed it to appeal to women with a kink.

Not really helping your case here

Pretty much the point. She's not important unless it's funny.

The Joker loves himself more than anybody else. What's wrong with that? Sure he sometimes tries to kill her for fun, sure he doesn't fully 100% love her, but he needs her. In one episode she was gone for, what, 2 days and immediately everything was falling apart for him and he wanted her back.

He might not love her in the traditional sense, but she has a very special place in his heart. And she knows and enjoys that.

>leto joker
>looking anything at all like tdkr joker

You're either a delusional shipper or baiting, but I'll bite anyway. The Joker doesnt need anybody, except in some incarnations Batman. And you completely missed the point of that episode by the way. He didnt need Harley, or love her, he was pissed that her and Ivy were getting press instead of him. You wake up one morning and your lackey is getting headlines over you? He wanted what she stole, and he wanted her back solely because shes his toy that someone else had.

>You wake up one morning and your lackey is getting headlines over you?
Which fits my point of the Joker loving himself the most. Anybody else is secondary.

>and he wanted her back solely because shes his toy that someone else had.
Material love is still a form of love, believe it or not.

And again, she likes the whole situation. The main reason she fell for him in the first place is because she saw him as an escape. He didn't treat her like everybody else did.

harleys creator literally thinks your wrong

I'd rather the movie just not had existed. I loved the Ostrander run, and the movie was just a big dump on it for me.

>inb4 Ostrander said to like it
Toriyama said to watch DBE

Source?
>Literally
Im not going to call you underaged, but there was no reason to put that in your sentence there

>A character's maker tries to make their importance greater than it was

News at 11

>dissing LOGH reaction images

Fuck off animefag

>cutting out the best actor to put more of the worst actor

>people in this thread actually saying that joker is supposed to love Harley
I'm genuinely confused as to how people can miss the point of their relationship like this. Are Snyderfags really so desperate to justify liking these garbage movies that they're willing to ignore well-known cannon just to suit their fancy?