Justice League Deleted Scenes

twitter.com/aqxa182/status/931571263721545728

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Od_hmJp76mY
reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/7do597/discussion_twitter_thread_saw_jl_on_twitter_i_was
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They must have spent over $50m on scenes they just deleted and now they are losing money at the box office because it's a hacked up mess of a movie

WBs handling of DC movies is insane

>sabotages your movie

Seems like a lot of Cyborg was cut. To dark for the Quip League

user, this movie would have been shit with or without Whedon

His Superman scenes were great though

Seriously? That wasn't in the movie?

Maybe Sup Forumstards like you stop wasting your entire life spamming same memes all day and get out to do something with your life instead, there would be more of you in the industry than (((them)))

>losing money at the box office because
it's because people are sick of sjw propaganda jew trash

muh violent nazi skinhead attacks the poor peaceful muslims
muh white bank robbers scaring the poor multy culty kids in the bank
muh aqua man/batman global warming is going to kill us scene
muh gay jew flash is bullied by the big cis white male
muh evil white devil at the multy culty stronk woman lgbtq island with the men are stupid comment
etc.

and that's like the first 10 minutes

Literally all Snyder's scenes and you can tell.
I'm so sorry for the guy. I won't say he is literally a misandersttod genius, but he surely is a very underappreciated worker.

This bit from the trailer where people speculated it was Superman was also cut in favor of a deux ex mary sue moment.

Actually i think the whole way he came back to life was completely different considering this scene

This is the weirdest one and makes me wonder what the original idea for Supes was.

>most kino part of all the trailers
>not even in the film

fuck you WB

Wow, is it that fucking bad?

>Bring Affleck back to do some more scenes of trying to recruit Aquaman
>literally it's just quips and a global warming reference that doesn't fit with Aquaman's dialogue

That's not the reason you moron
It's failing because it got shitty reviews and WB already blew their load turning the final act of BvS in a JL team up

The leg sweep bit which we memed about with stunt double filling in was cut out.

Never saw a leg sweep in that scene

Yes this movie is even worse than Suicide Squad with its editing. At least you cannot tell when some of the reshoots in SS take place but the different lighting and Affleck looking different is a dead give away when Snyder steps away and Whedon is on scene.

Movie feels so amateurish

The skinhead attack actually seemed like Snyder visually it felt much better and closer to a snyder slo mo opening

fuck off kike

yeah, the intro was all snyder I think

>and a global warming reference that doesn't fit with Aquaman's dialogue

You didn't watch that youtube video how the opening of Dawn of the Dead had a 9/11 reference as well as Muslims praying? i.e. the youtuber argued that Snyder was showing that Islam is like a plague like the zombies.

THIS is very extreme and I've never seen Snyder be like this towards any religion but IF Snyder is a strong Christian, he would never have a white skinhead be the enemy.

Yep straight after the phone camera bit you can tell its Snyder, phone bit was obviously whedon in post

They also cut a lot of cyborg which was gonna be the focus with his motherbox connection and steppenwolf taking his father

>KEKS coming at you with supersonic speed

>Uh, summa lumma dooma lumma ahahaahahaahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh

zack snyder original cut leaked

>yeah, the intro was all snyder I think
No. The Lois and Superman dream scene is meant to appear near the beginning by the looks of it as we see Lois waking from bed and looking sad. This pop song wouldn't be playing over this moment. My guess is Hans and Junkie had some emotional music going at the beginning showing Lois slowly awake and realize the reality of Superman being dead again as it then cuts to parts of the world mourning for superman. That white skinhead disrupting a Muslim doesn't at all fit at all anyway.

>$50m on scenes they just deleted
Wtf, do they even plan their shit? Since they're an industry they should at leat implement continuous integration.

I don't know if it's possible though

and you love it like the faggots you are. your faggoty faggot assholes can't get enough. "oh master boyega my boipussy is wet for your BBC plow me pls" you say

I love current year.

Fuck this is pretty bad
youtu.be/Od_hmJp76mY

>They also cut a lot of cyborg which was gonna be the focus with his motherbox connection and steppenwolf taking his father
He was literally the only character I cared about and I had no idea who Cyborg was until very recently. Way to go WB for cutting out his origin which would have given the film SOME more meaning.

Global warming is bad you consevacuck shit

Lmfao

From the sets

I would just like to remind everyone that you're supporting a Twitter thread made by an R/DC_cinematic pajeet.

reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/7do597/discussion_twitter_thread_saw_jl_on_twitter_i_was

>tfw that cheesy cliche piano music started playing during the bank scene for the villains

Checked . Also fuck DCpajeets.

>Affleck looking really in character
>"NAH LET'S CUT THIS OUT AND INSTEAD GET HIM BACK MONTHS LATER WHEN HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT DUE TO HOW BAD THIS PRODUCTION HAS GONE"

The family looked so much cuter

Whedon's decision to remove this shot and replace it with a close up when she stands up right is enough reason for him to be permanently fired

We never saw the full mask

At last. A good exhuse to justify the shitiness of a DC movie.

Saving it for his standalone movie by the looks of it.

Nobody but poltards would be triggered by any of that.

Male cop being saved by cyborg from a tank being thrown by superman was fucking C U T

ELFMAN AND WHEDON ARE GENIUSES

good, I hate that

Can we all agree that Cyborg actually looked ok and was no way near the worst of the CG

He looked much better in the film. Than the webm that keeps being reposted

Normal people dont care or even agree about that
There's a reason Hillary got MILLIONS more votes than the Orange fat faggot and that's not because people are upset about muh sjw propaganda

inb4 illegals voted
no proof, no precedent, nada
;)

Yes.At this point I think Cyborg was the best part of the movie. He was the most Snyderish charachter with is monster freak arc, and Ray Fisher wa really good

The initial scenes of him being a recluse were really good.

The cg looked better in the movie but still fake. Fisher's performance is also fine but his character was majorly underwritten. I liked when he upgraded his armor at the end.

Speaking of armor that scene in the first trailer where he goes into battle mode and gets a face plate was cut before flying into the air was cut.

The dialogue "I'll take that as yes. The ring" got cut but the sequence is still there.

woah.... so is this what it's like... to be redpilled???

>no proof, no preceden, nada
>;)
You have no proof that illegals didn't vote either.

Joss Wheddon and all the WB execs need to be publicly executed.

Literally Jesus.

ok who the fuck gave that the go ahead

to be fair, the new armor was supposed to cover the whole body. They cut the scene before Cyborg finish transforming.

>triggered leftie tears

These shouldn't have been cut

Jesus Christ

>most useless character in the movie is a straight, white male
Really makes you think.

>slow mo

to dark for asian market

not a fan of both companies but Whedon reshoots are horrible. The tone of the movie is all over the place and the movie should've been pushed back to 2019.

The whole movie felt like there was no danger to anything or no weight. I just didn't feel like the stakes were high. Maybe because I know the characters and the future movies with Darkseid.

Posting while drunk.

At risk of being b&, where can I watch the movie in full, besides going to my local movie theatre?

In before banned. Nice knowing all of you.

>Maybe because I know the characters and the future movies with Darkseid.
No, it's just poorly put together. You can tell all the heavier/violent stuff with Steppenwolf was cut out (e.g. turning Amazons into parademons) in favor of quips.

for being part samoan, jason momoa has pretty caucasic facial features

This is the only scene from the trailer that I recall was not in the movie.
Thought it was gonna be in the post credits with Alfred welcoming Green Lantern.
The war flashback even shows a Lantern fighting with Steppenwolf and got his ring stolen..
Hope if they ever include a Lantern in the future, it'll be John Stewart instead of Hal Jordan.
Overall, meh. Better than Suicide Squad but that's hardly an accomplishment.
Steppenwolf was a shitty villain, but better than Ares.

>and got his ring stolen.

He died and the ring went off to find someone else.

>The universal acclaim of Batman’s menacing, badass nature from BvS is replaced with a quippy, faggot loser who is the running joke of the Justice League

Holy fuck, fuck you Whedon this literally sounds like purposeful sabotage.

Why does he always stand like that ? Looks unnatural as fuck. Also
>raises eyebrow

it really does

That's funny, too, because they made a toy of that.

Probably because he has European ancestry you moron

I was waiting for this and thought why the fuck isn't the costume in view. Thanks for reminding me

he has a big ass

>He says this as if its a bad thing

yes goy, don't question anything. Just accept.

>cause muh superman would never try to hurt innocents

Yeah I'm okay with the transformation as long as they make it into something closer to the naked human anatomy and not some cookie cutter version of what a cyborg should look like.

At the end of the day, remember the best Batman movies out now have some guy in a stiff suit talking like he'd been smoking for 30 years.

Memes didn't pop up until half a year to a year later cause the movie was that good if i recall correctly.

>deux ex
le 39% brain