Its a he wants to be Joe Rogan episode

>its a he wants to be Joe Rogan episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouAZ3EQIXF0
youtu.be/c9L6MRL74Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only watched his steve-o podcast ive tried to watch a few others but Ethan is just a shitty host

hes trying

the jordan peterson episode was pretty good

whats the deal with the hole tho

I didn't know ethan smoked. No wonder he coughs up his lungs and has grey hair at 33

I like how he puts zero effort into his videos now and just coasts off fans still liking him due to previous videos.

He needs to interview Reviewbrah

Why does the Jew insist on including his equally talentless Jew wife in all of his work?

>drinking LA Charger budlights

why is the fact that hes jewish relevant

why are you on the wrong board

found the Jew

grey hair is cool though

Their podcast isn't film or TV, so this thread isn't fucking relevant either, faggot.

stranger things isnt on TV either but we still talk about that

>it’s a Sup Forums spends their whole day watching eceleb friend simulators
Next.

i like how its going to take years before his fanbase drops him

Literally one of Jordan Peterson’s worst interviews though. It was only good because he is interesting, the hosts detracted from it.

>entertainment and film/television industry is controlled by jews
>Y-Y-YOU'RE ON THE WRONG BOARD
no, chaim. i'd say we're on the right board

He is not charismatic enough or inquisitive enough to be as good as or even better than that melon headed stoner

When your career is built on shock value lowest common denominator bullshit maybe you should stick to that, he's a jew maybe he should try for Stern schtick

dude on the left looks like this cunt who stabbed a bunch of people to death here recently

wtf i love ethan now
i thought i was the chorgers fan left

how is a podcast on twitch controlled by the jews you insane moron

>I've been found out

>how is a jew's podcast controlled by the jews

Are you okay?

It's no different than listening to radio you faggot

Amazon owns twitch

Temecula checking in, still love my chargies

I felt that was the episode where ethan was interested enough to ask pretty good questions, even if it wasn't JP's best interview, it was probably ethan's best hosting attempt. The rest have been just shooting the shit

He wants to have Joe Rogan's cash that's for sure.
The difference is that Joe isn't disgusting to a point of squeezing all the cash he can get his hands on from viewers.

Didn't this jewy fuck stab Pewdiepie in the back for shekels?

Podcasts have been discussed here since forever, don't you remember the Howard Stern threads back in 06'?

peterson's ghost story was great and we only got that because of the host.

i like hila

She's a qt.

But even when it's just them, she's still very shy and embarrassed. I don't think there's any chance she'll become a competent co-host.

The "Spoony Effect".

she looks like a normal woman's face reflected in a spoon

I was in a really fucking depressed state over the last few days, and the only thing that got me through it was marathoning James and Mike Monday videos, to keep myself from feeling alone.

There is kind of something to be said for the friend simulator feeling.

Clean up your fucking table. Disgusting.

A WHOLE YEAR

I need some podcasts

Burned through xfm and sleepy cabin and Joe rogan is hit or miss for me

Hardcore history is good but also listened to them all

say no more

I hate this talentless fucking kike so much. He's such a stereotypical deceitful money-grubbing Jew, he belongs in a concentration camp.

I recommend Thirty-Twenty-Ten. It's broken into three segments, and recounts what was going on in the news, movies, TV, video games, and music 30 years ago, 20 years ago, and 10 years ago from the week that the episode released. I've been addicted to that shit.

Read this out loud a couple of hours from now and realize how full of hate you are for no reason. Yes, there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood and Jewish bankers and quite a bit of them do push an agenda. That doesn't mean there's some comic book conspiracy about Jews taking over the world.

He is way too “beta” to be a Joe Rogan. He doesnt push enough and he always backs down.

>slams jake paul on video
>finally get in a room with him
>”h-hey, w-whyd you doxx my token rapper fren...”

He even agreed with Post on lil peep. The dude said he wouldnt die to drugs like a retard. Come on.

The only amusing thing Ethan’s ever done were his older reaction videos. His break out hit was a scene by scene copy of a Tim and Eric skit. Everything he’s done since has be a poor imitation of the last person he name dropped that “inspires him.”

>Muh Tim and Eric
>Muh Nathan for You
>Muh Howard Stern

Ethan needs to fuck off back into marketing, because he’s obviously a phenom at it with how popular he can get off pumping out crap

You need to relax dude.

stop disrespecting pouring one out for your dead homie

The JIDF is out in force today I see

Why do these jews keep changing the set?

Ethan go on Chapo

that gif makes me sad

you hate yourself more than you hate anyone else

Can you imagine a world without Jews?

I remember this guy trying to be Joe Rogan.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouAZ3EQIXF0

>b-bad goy! stop saying those hateful things about us!

>Filthy Frank is trying to be a legit artist now
>Idubbbztv is too busy hanging out with PewDiePie now
>Maxmoefoe is too busy doing clickbait Pokemon unboxing vids now
>H3H3 is trying to do podcasting
>Fantano is now alt-right blacklisted and had to delete his meme channel
>Sam Hyde is living in his car and trying to figure out a way to boil water to eat that pasta he has

end me

This guy is your stereotypical conniving jew and the guy across from him is a brain dead tumor like his now dead friend lil peep

end yourself

youtu.be/c9L6MRL74Vo

Adpocolypse didnt help at all

>podcasting

What happened to podcasts anyway? They used to be audio only.

He wants to be Howard Stern. He's becoming shock jock of the worst kind.

every episode of that podcast is a "he wants to be Joe Rogan" episode, but Ethan is bad at listening and can't ask interesting question beyond obvious shit

also he wants to be like Joe Rogan but also wants to have segments like a late night show too, but he's too stupid to realize those things are opposite. joe rogan's format is good because it's loose and unstructured, it's just two people shooting the shit for hours. you can't really do that AND have a news segment and conspiracy theory segment and a spooky story segment, that structure fucks up the looseness

as bad as ethan is tho, hila is nothing but dead weight, it's clear he just has her on because he wants her to come out of her shell, not because she adds anything. ethan and the guest completely ignore what she says half the time anyway, which is good because she always wants to change the subject anytime they start to move to a topic that is even remotely interesting/controversial

fuck this cancer shit and fuck ethan's dick suckers who are enabling this shit show instead of giving him actual criticism to improve upon

>that disgusting degenerate wigger who recorded White Iverson is still relevant
also did he always have that awful forehead tattoo? What a fucking nimrod.

Funny how jewish people are always stirring up controversy so they can profit financially off of it

Not trying to be mean, but this shit looks like you grabbed some junkies of the street and dropped them of the JRE studio saying, do a podcast.

Everything changed when Sam Hyde pioneered the vlogcast.

>start off doing it like once a month, not live
>get interesting guests like pewdie pie, idubbbz, justin roiland
>hey this is pretty fun, lets do it live every week
>get some less known/interesting guests but still tolerable
>fuck it, lets do this twice a week!
>goes to complete shit, every show is either literally whos or ethan just fucking around by himself
>have trouble stetching the podcast to fill 90 minutes even with an obnoxiously long ad break in the middle
>get lazy and randomly cancel podcasts without warning, never know when they'll actually be on now

the whole thing is a mess and looks desperate as fuck. his dick sucking fans will eat up anything he shits out though so there's not really any hope of improvement, he'll make money off this garbage regardless, all while criticizing other people for making money off of dogshit content

Was ethan ever really talented though? I think the only video I've ever thought was funny was the DJ Khaled documentary. He puts in his mouth breathing wife who barely speaks english in every episode for some reason and his "fans" eat it up, though I suspect they are mostly laughing at her rather than with her, much like Ethan himself. It seems like his real niche is doing stupid shit like wearing a bunch of shirts or 100 hats and walking around coughing on people and sticking his ass out.

Comedy of course is entirely subjective so I can't definitively say he's not funny and besides, the biggest youtuber on the planet is a guy who autistically screeches while playing video games so maybe I'm out of touch. Maybe we're out of touch Sup Forums, maybe we're out of touch.

Say what you will about Joe Rogan, but he has a lot of diverse interests. What kind of interests does that guy have?

the only thing i can think of that i've ever heard him talk about being interested in is video games. but he's not even THAT into video games, he seems like a total pleb who just found out about PUBG a month or two ago and talks about how addicting it is with his five hours of total play time.

i don't think he actually likes anything except for youtube drama

I liked his Idubbbz video. I like that he's the only popular youtuber that isn't afraid to say words like nigger and faggot. Some of them have gotten to the point where if they say the word faggot in one of their videos they'll censor it because the video will get demonetized if they don't. It's pathetic and only shows how greedy and spineless they are.

He can be funny when he has a script, but ever since Hila became part of the videos it all went down hill.

and sheckles
he likes those

Perfect person to have a podcast then I guess. Sounds about as interesting as chatting up some guy at the bus station.

Anyhow, maybe he should do like a TMZ for youtubers. That might be more up his speed.

and then said pewdiepie saying it was unacceptable but it was fine for him to say because of arbitrary post rationalisations. Wow what a principled dude

make videos to make munie saying faggot stops them making munie so beeping it out makes them munie, are you this stupid. if you think good content means saying nigger and faggot alot then jeewiz mister you sure are a mature intelligent fellow.

tldr >"i like idubbz cuz he say nigga and faggot lol xd"

except ethan sperged out a month ago when pewdiepie said nigger. then his fanbase gave him a lot of backlash and he got really drunk on his podcast and basically said "fuck you guys, i-its different when i do it!!!". its been a downward spiral since then, IMO.

It's crazy how much he whines and bitches about youtube daily. He is constantly trashing them for not giving him enough money or demonetizing certain videos, while ignoring the fact that youtube didn't even have to start giving a piece of the pie to content creators in the first place. I hope youtube continues to jew the fuck out of all the whiney cunts who make content solely for the shekels.

and abusing his wife
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYx10RwXYg
he likes that

>>Idubbbztv is too busy hanging out with PewDiePie now

More like too busy catching squirrels.

but those are all the episodes.

podcasts are so early 2010s

it's all about vid casts where you can clip scenes to post on social media for hits

>Fantano is now alt-right blacklisted and had to delete his meme channel
This was legitimately upsetting. It's fucked that a single shitpiece from a literal who publication can mess with a man's career this much.

I'm talking about Idubbbz not being afraid to say nigger or faggot. Ethan only said it when Idubbbz was on his show but Idubbbz will say it in his videos.
>nigga
You mean nigger

He's a fat nobody who deserved to have his shit channel shut down

He'll never achieve anything with that retarded gf sitting there butting in awkwardly every 2 minutes. She ruins the flow of the entire conversation

he did it live from the beginning you mongrel

>never know when they'll actually be on now
you can easily check this when you visit their twitch site..are you even trying?

his meme reviews were the most fantastic pieces of internet art ever created. i say this unironically

That's just because JP is great tho.
H3 basically just relies on his guests being good because he's not particularly interesting or funny himself

underage detected

Pewdiepie called someone a nigger. Idubbbz has never done that.

t. NiggerFaggot™

Sure man, but you literally can't prove me wrong.

now sayyy "NIGGERRRRRRR"

yall think a goy could fool those birth right people so I could get a jew wife?