What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Marco's boypussy

Eternal ambivalence.

Do fuckall.

in-search of the greatest pudding in the universe

Hopefully a painful death.

doesn't have one, apparently. Just wants to teach people how to use magic

Real questions is when Star is going to go full Eclipsa next season The answer is yes

The perfect chip.

Do we really need yet another Star vs thread?

/thread

Open up a frozen chocolate pudding stand.

He doesn't have an endgame.
He has a job.

pudding

>character with six fingers ruins a Disney show

WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE?

Why would he need a job when he is like a Goku to Moon's Krillin?

Why's the sea cucumber from SpongeBob doing here

But he did leave Ludo

you lost me

corn nuggets

Training Star. How is there debate about this? Cave episode was pretty blatant about it.

Why does the wand exist in the first place? Who made it? Why is trusted to the queens of Mewni? Do any of the other queens of other dimensions have thier own wands? If not, what makes Mewni so special? How did Toffee transfer his conscious into the broken half of the wand?

You know how you go to the grocery store with your kid, and the little shit touches every piece of fruit on the display and you want to yell at them, but then they give you this stupid look that makes your heart melt so you let them continue to touch every piece of fruit with their shitty little fingers because you feel some sort of attachment to the little shithead.

Well, I'm the manager of that store.

But mabel had 5 fingers

So many lines in the series make it seem like wands are not too uncommon.

Quest Buy has a section of the store dedicated to chargers, Heinous recognized it as just a wand and not some super special royalty heirloom,

So its more something related to the Butterfly line. But what?

Ancient race of Monster Hybrids created by Glossy pulling some kinda THEY LIVE scenario. Shame Roddy is no longer with us and we couldn't have a Keith David and him do a cameo bit about it.

"WE CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONES WHO SEE THIS?"

Yeah, wands are definitely not a one-of-a-kind thing. The royal magic wand is an heirloom of the Butterfly family/apparently more powerful or important, but it's not the only one in existence. Just the fact that Ludo and Star both see his wand as just "a wand," without once assuming it's technically half of the royal wand, proves this.

He doesn't have one

>How did Toffee transfer his conscious into the broken half of the wand?

My assumption is that, since he's immortal, when his physical body was destroyed his consciousness had to end up somewhere. In this case, a fragment of the wand.

Though it's still unclear how he was just transferred to the wand upon his physical death, and I'm not sure we'll actually get an answer. It was his bone next to the wand fragment and he seemingly at least partially regenerated around it, but he would've had to have been in the crystal the whole time because that lights up to signify when he first possesses Ludo.

Magic, ain't gotta explain shit, etc.

Pudding

Glossaryk stated that he has a spell to remove dark corruption (or corruption in general) and has allegedly used it on Marco in Page Turner. Problem why didn't he use it on Ludo when Toffee possessed him?

dying
to go to Mt splashmore

The author of the journals in Gravity Falls

Because Toffee was in possession of the book.

I think it was more Toffee was a part of the wand than having the book.

all this shit since the book was "Stolen" is him teaching star... seriously go back and look at it... star did not take her training and spell casting seriously till glossyrick was stolen.

And the first thing she did when she was really pressed is something Glossaryck thought was impossible.

I'm not really sure if he's actually capable of being impressed, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the closest he came in quite some time.

But Ludo is better than Star.

Be a good teacher

Character? Yes

Effort and discipline? Yes

Ability? No

It's infuriating really. It's one thing to have amazing talent bordering in unfair, but it's a whole other level of aggravating when the talent works as a get out of jail free card protecting the character from actually learning any lesson.

Up until the very last moment of this season I felt like Star didn't learn a single goddamn thing but I was somehow supposed to admire her free spirit. Instead I found myself rooting for the Ludo crawling in the mud.

Pudding you say?

Glossy can beat you, kitty cat.

Glossaryk said that Ludo is only better than Star at reading the book. In terms of sheer talent, Star is clearly superior. She started out using the wand simply by imagining spells.

Just getting into this show myself and I really want a happy ending for bird boy.

So, first off, I think we can all agree that Jeffrey Tambor is great in everything.

But here's something specifically that Sup Forums might like.

There's an old movie from the 70s that stars Al Pacino, that he's got a small bit in. Al Pacino and Jeffery Tambor play lawyers in a courthouse and they've got their own day to day drama going on. There's this judge that Al Pacino particular hates. One day while going to court, Pacino hear's the judge has been arrested for something, but he doesn't know what. Just the fact that he's in trouble makes Pacino giddy with joy.

After his trial, Pacino finally gets to meet with his lawyer buddies and they finally fill him in on the juicy gossip, knowing that Pacino loves it because he hates this guy. So there's this comedy sequence where they're teasing Pacino about it, trying to let him guess what the judge has been arrested for, and in one shot Jeffery Tambor looks almost directly into the camera, and then shouts out "RAPE!" and then he bursts into laughter, almost choking himself he can't stop laughing.

Anyway. I thought one or more of you might be interested in turning it into a webm or something. The meme potential is through the roof.

he had to absorb moon's power to gain full control of the wand, it probably has a "royal bloodline" lock in it, and absorbing moon tricked the wand into thinking he IS a royal.

I don't think he has one. Glossaryck's like the Genie but without any ambition beyond eating pudding; and the way to get pudding he chose is serving the Butterfly dinasty for generations to come.
Anyway,his relationship with Toffee makes me think they have known each other for a looong time,so maybe his actual endgame is to serve as magic teacher of the Butterfly family so he can personally train the one person destined to destroy Toffee.
I dunno.

Glossaryck is like his book, neutral. Like the bible or quran, whomever picks it up will interpret how it will be used. Good or horribly bad.

He wants to kill his 4 kids without killing them himself so he gave Toffee the power to do so.

Even then, strong magic people are not too uncommon either

Even Pony Head seems to be fairly powerful magically, but she does not show it very often. Tom has a lot of abilities too.

Omnitraxus also has six fingers

Yeah, same here. Ludo was getting somewhere with through sheer determination. He got put through shit but showed more desire to actually learn than Star ever did. I found myself liking Star less and less as the season went on.

TRUE NEUTRAL

Glossaryck isn't as neutral as he likes to pretend he is. He has a clear preference, even if the reason for that preference is up in the air. He's obligated to do his job, though, and while he won't show it he doesn't always like it.

to be with janna and start a family