At what precise moment did you realise Game of Thrones was a piece of normie shit for plebs?

At what precise moment did you realise Game of Thrones was a piece of normie shit for plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

at what point did you realize I fucked your mom?

The moment someone first described the show to me.

thinking back it was probably that cheesy Daenerys scene, where Drogon flies over and burns the fuck out of some Ghiscari.

>Valar Morghulis
>All men must die
>Yes, but we are not men
or something like that.
That's the precise point I lost all faith in the writers.

When normie plebs started watching it

I was watching it with my gf, and when that seen happened we turned it off. HBO shows always has to shoehorn in degenerate nonsense.

S01E01

As soon as it was announced and the ASOIAF fans crawled out of the woodwork.

First and second seasons were alright, downhill from the third season on. Realised it was normie shit when no one noticed and it just became more popular.

Honestly the house of the undying but I had been suspicious ever since the alternations to Jon's first trip beyond the wall and the zero-scope/scale Battle of Blackwater.
Never finished the rest of the series and I think that was a good call

Right after the red wedding.

S02 and S03 were so dire i dropped it. so around then.

Season 5 EP 1. D&D are good show runners, but hack writers.

THIS

The season after the red wedding

with the death of charles lannister it went to shit pretty fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI

How a normal well adjusted person handles the new season
>goes to a bar to watch the premiere
>sees it as an opportunity to get out and maybe bump elbows with a couple qt's
>gets a little into it and even cheers a few times
>realizes it isn't perfect but embraces and celebrates GoT as a cultural phenomenon
>rewatches it later and gets hit in the feels by the scene with the hound
>is capable of suspending disbelief for a few moments to overlook some minor inconsistencies

How Sup Forums handles the new season
>watches the premiere alone
>hates it
>hates everything
>fucking fat beta cuck millennial shits
>>forgot about dragon glass
>fucking jew writers jewed up grrm's masterpiece
>>hurr they left dragon stone unguarded
>really needed to see another boring siege featuring characters who haven't been introduced yet

Tv and movies in general should be a solitarie pleasure, not another excuse to social gathering.

By definition, any tv show if always retarded shit for normies because they need good ratings to survive, aka millions of normies watching it. You know, that's how tv works.

someone post the "the rape was beautiful,sansa" webm and laugh at this faggot.

The moment I started second season i told to myself that there's really no reason to still watch it. I wouldn't like it anyway, for the many shows i stop watching them after a couple of episodes if i don't like them. Somehow i kept saying to myself that it should be a good show because it aired on HBO, but it really wasn't.

CGI wolves

Cuck

>burlington bar
>full of normal, well adjusted people

Since the beginning, like every other series in the planet. You may think again if you consider yourself special watching series.

>realizes it isn't perfect but embraces and celebrates GoT as a cultural phenomenon

what?

When Sup Forums told me it was, just like you

Season 5

Season’s 1-3 were top tier television, which wasn’t surprising since that’s the best part of the books and GRRM had some semblance of knowing what he was was doing at the time

Once the Red Wedding was over, season 4 started running out of material the D&D wanted to cover, so they started making their own shit up since it was clear as day GRRM was never going to write another book again and they wanted to take the story in their own direction

Then with season 5, there was some good moments here and there, but D&Ds made up material just wasn’t doing it anymore

GRRM made too expansive of a story, and neither him nor D&D can ever hope to finish it in a satisfying way. It’ll take another writer to finish the story if GRRMs wife allows it when he dies in the next couple of years

Fuck off.

when the opening scene of the pilot episode was a midget fucking more than one woman.

When I began loving it.

The moment I realized that nudity was the only thing keeping this show interesting.

When they made a love story out of Tyrion and Shae. And made him a "good guy" instead of a grey character.
That moment I realized that it had become a TV show just like all the others.

When they made a tv show out of it. This is the only correct answer.

pssssst kill yourself faggot

>but user it had blood, violence and nudity!
GoT is babbys first HBO show for an entire generation of cellphone grasping gen Z'ers

I've never watched it and probably never will.
Any TV prog that has eveyone circle-jerkin' over it has got to be a load of wank!

When I first heard of aSoIaF and immediately clocked it as a racy ripoff of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.

when everyone started talking about it and asking me if i watched it.

no i dont watch your stupid english accent dragons and swords white people stupid shit. fucking retard.

funny thing is, there was less and less nudity the more popular it became. Still remember the sexposition early in the series?

any scene where daenerys targaryen was on screen as something beyond khal drogos bitch

that bitch has ruined the show with 'gurl power' bullshit and terrible acting

>Not wanting to watch other people fucking
>Cuck
u ok m8?

Upon reading the books well before the TV series came out. WTF do you walk around expecting all the stuff you like to be patrician shit for self-styled elites?

I feel you

It was a really far out move to have Daenerys get dp'd by two blacks and showing the penetration. Bravo D&D.

This is the exact moment where I dropped the show

The only right answer.

The moment I saw a big red graffiti "KILL THE MASTERS" written in english in fucking Mereen.

NOW THIS IS POD RACING

She won against his cock tho.

You cannot see it but actually she's the one raping him.

triggered conservative snowflake

When the costume and set design fell for the orange & blue meme around S4.